BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need help asap !!!!

+20
dr's wife racing
racnrick
hirock
stangr8cr
Nevs
smackjack
NOS42
bbf-falcon
95lightiningguy
torkair
69F100
BOSS 429
Maddmattmustangs
cool40
Bsherry
56Tbird
bb429power
richter69
Wheelie58
bruno
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I need help asap !!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: I need help asap !!!!

Post  D. Sea August 23rd 2010, 10:38 pm

bruno wrote:
D. Sea wrote:Tracy says leave the woman in the big bed and YOU go to the guest room. Works for her every time lol!

lol...Tracey , Julia said thxs Very Happy

Tracy says "Any time" What a Face
D. Sea
D. Sea

Back to top Go down

Post  plowboy34 August 24th 2010, 2:53 pm

I know you will think I am nuts but this does work. Get her a mouth piece, one just like the athletes use. It holds your jaw a little farther apart and makes it easier to breathe. Just try making the snoring noise on purpose then open your jaws just a little like a mouth piece will force you to and see how much it helps. We found this out by accident, my wife really use to clinch her teeth when she slept and was causing herself teeth problems. Dentist said to get a mouth piece. I noticed how much it helped her snoring so I got one and she was amazed. I slept better and also feel better when I wake up, I actually feel like I have been a sleep. It doesn't cost that much to try but I will also say it could be a sleeping disorder. If she is having sleep problems she will be very fatigued during the day. She will actually fall asleep real easy. Dad had this and he was falling asleep while driving, finally drove his car up a tree and rolled it before he would seek help. He too is now on a sleep apnia machine and all is good. So id she is tired all the time and easily goes to sleep get her to the doctor now. If she is not having these troubles I would try the mouth piece, I believe you will be surprised. Just one crazy farmers opinion.

plowboy34

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 August 24th 2010, 3:07 pm

definetly get her to a doctor, it could have alot to do with the High BP..... IMO no reason to spend a lifetime on drugs if you can figure out the root of the problem. Good Sleep is Important, Ask me how I Know..... lol!
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2