BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Opinions? Need to sell...what can I get for it?

3 posters

Go down

Opinions?  Need to sell...what can I get for it? Empty Opinions? Need to sell...what can I get for it?

Post  windsor September 14th 2010, 6:30 am

Hey fellas...I've listed my Falcon in the for sale section but I have no idea what to ask for it and would like opinions. I listed $8k, but have no idea and the sentimental side may have me skewed. This is not a plug to get more lurkers...I'm legitimately asking. This is the only board I have it advertised on. I'm in a bad family/personal jam Crying or Very sad and I would appreciate any input.

https://www.429-460.com/stuff-for-sale-f1/65-falcon-hard-top-roller-t6945.htm#81540

windsor
windsor

Back to top Go down

Opinions?  Need to sell...what can I get for it? Empty Re: Opinions? Need to sell...what can I get for it?

Post  69F100 September 14th 2010, 6:57 am

I think you have a good starting point I know it don't take long to run up the $$$$ when you start building one and anybody who has built one will know that.I have well over that in my ranger with parts and lobar now and I am not finished with it.I would not take less than $10,000 for mine like it sits.

Jim
69F100
69F100
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Opinions?  Need to sell...what can I get for it? Empty Re: Opinions? Need to sell...what can I get for it?

Post  dfree383 September 14th 2010, 7:35 am

Man its a tough market right now and I don't see it getting better for a long time.

IMO it would be better to just primer it and stash it in the garage and finish it later on, rather than take a bath now. Its always nice to have something to work on and fiddle with on weekends.
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down