BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mike Phillips of Automotive Machine & Performance charged with aiding and abetting

+3
the Coug
res0rli9
Mike Phillips
7 posters

Go down

Mike Phillips of Automotive Machine & Performance charged with aiding and abetting Empty Mike Phillips of Automotive Machine & Performance charged with aiding and abetting

Post  Mike Phillips October 4th 2010, 11:47 pm

I know this is off topic but I get charged like this every couple of years and it would be great if you can help me out.

I'm serving time for "Jerry's kids"

I have been charged with aiding and abetting MDA with the intent of helping area residents with muscular dystrophy.

On Tuesday October20, 2010 I will be picked up by deputies and incarcerated until I can post my bail which is set at $1,200.00.

I have already planned my getaway by going in Bowling Green for the delayed GS Nationals.

Please help get me out of the "slammer".

MDA and I need your help to reach my bail goal. Your donation will be greatly appreciated.

Please go to my website for the details on how you can help.
Click on any of the MDA logos for information.
www.automachperf.com
thanks in advance
Mike Phillips

Mike Phillips

http://www.automachperf.com

Back to top Go down

Mike Phillips of Automotive Machine & Performance charged with aiding and abetting Empty Re: Mike Phillips of Automotive Machine & Performance charged with aiding and abetting

Post  res0rli9 October 5th 2010, 2:07 am

I know I'm getting old But I don't remember you being there to bail me out. I'll tell ya like my old man told me once. You got your self in there You can get your self out.

res0rli9
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Mike Phillips of Automotive Machine & Performance charged with aiding and abetting Empty Re: Mike Phillips of Automotive Machine & Performance charged with aiding and abetting

Post  the Coug October 5th 2010, 7:09 am

Mike is one Cool Guy lets go help him out......

Randy
the Coug
the Coug

Back to top Go down

Post  342g October 5th 2010, 10:18 am

res0rli9 wrote:I know I'm getting old But I don't remember you being there to bail me out. I'll tell ya like my old man told me once. You got your self in there You can get your self out.

I'm old also, but I think this is one of those deals where you go to jail, and stay until a certain quota is met, if not met, you get out to go on with life, it is a charity thing to raise money for M. D., I did it once for a cancer drive, here in the "Burg" if you can help a donation is great.
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  the Coug October 5th 2010, 12:38 pm

Harold MD and Cancer are Bad deals either way..... hope they geta cure figured out someday...

Randy
the Coug
the Coug

Back to top Go down

Post  342g October 5th 2010, 6:16 pm

the Coug wrote:Harold MD and Cancer are Bad deals either way..... hope they geta cure figured out someday...

Randy

x2
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bb429power October 5th 2010, 6:49 pm

342g wrote:
the Coug wrote:Harold MD and Cancer are Bad deals either way..... hope they geta cure figured out someday...

Randy

x2
They have a pill to take now that can "cure your cancer" but it isn't cheap. Is there proof? Hell no, but if your that desperate I guess you will do anything.

I'm sure we all know that's a total BS scam.
bb429power
bb429power

Back to top Go down

Post  res0rli9 October 5th 2010, 7:15 pm

I'm old also, but I think this is one of those deals where you go to jail, and stay until a certain quota is met, if not met, you get out to go on with life, it is a charity thing to raise money for M. D., I did it once for a cancer drive, here in the "Burg" if you can help a donation is great.

OK Harold I never heard of that, sorry I didn't understand what he was saying Embarassed

Mr. Phillips ( sorry for the statement ) I didn't know what a good thing your going to do.

res0rli9
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  res0rli9 October 5th 2010, 7:18 pm

posted two

Last edited by res0rli9 on October 5th 2010, 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

res0rli9
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  res0rli9 October 5th 2010, 7:19 pm

dam 4 of them

Last edited by res0rli9 on October 5th 2010, 7:23 pm; edited 2 times in total

res0rli9
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  res0rli9 October 5th 2010, 7:19 pm

3Xs

Rolling Eyes

res0rli9
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  LivermoreDave October 5th 2010, 10:05 pm

Been nice knowing you Mike! Oh by the way, can you cut me an extra key for the shop?

Good cause. I'm trying to get someone out of "Jerry's Jail" now!

Dave.

LivermoreDave

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 October 5th 2010, 10:46 pm

Put me down for $20 brother.
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  342g October 6th 2010, 11:36 am

dfree383 wrote:Put me down for $20 brother.

Me also, just let me know where to send the check, I tryed the web-site, but as already posted I'm old. Laughing Laughing
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down