BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Part of my fiancée's college burned down today

2 posters

Go down

Part of my fiancée's college burned down today Empty Part of my fiancée's college burned down today

Post  Maddmattmustangs October 26th 2010, 11:06 pm

I don't know if any of the arkansas guys here have heard anything but the largest structure on the Lyon campus in batesville AR went up in flames today, took out the mess hall, several key offices, game room, and quite a few other important departments Shocked

I'll post some pictures when i reach my house tonight, it's strongly believed to be arsin.
Maddmattmustangs
Maddmattmustangs

Back to top Go down

Part of my fiancée's college burned down today Empty Re: Part of my fiancée's college burned down today

Post  bb429power October 26th 2010, 11:10 pm

Was it those punk kids!?
bb429power
bb429power

Back to top Go down

Part of my fiancée's college burned down today Empty Re: Part of my fiancée's college burned down today

Post  Maddmattmustangs October 26th 2010, 11:12 pm

bb429power wrote:Was it those punk kids!?

Oh don't even get me started on what happened a little while ago Mad
Maddmattmustangs
Maddmattmustangs

Back to top Go down

Post  bb429power October 26th 2010, 11:15 pm

Don't even start, I will come down there and beat them in a race and then they'll ignore you and start searching all over for me. Laughing
bb429power
bb429power

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddmattmustangs October 26th 2010, 11:31 pm

Man it would kill them to loose to a pickup truck I mean kill them!!! Very Happy
Maddmattmustangs
Maddmattmustangs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down