BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seems like it is a good deal

Go down

Seems like it is a good deal Empty Seems like it is a good deal

Post  89LX Fri 28 Aug 2009 - 17:56

I do not know this person or this car. I am a member of Big Block Fox, a yahoo group, and this was placed on there. Just thought I would post it here. Sorry it's all caps this is how it was received. The car is in Richmond, VA

OK GUYS HERE YOU GO NO MORE TIME AND NEW BABY MEANS NO MORE RACING HERE I GOT 86 MUSTANG COUPE MINI TUB LADDER BAR SET UP CAR DRIVES GREAT OLD CRATE MOTOR CAR RAN LOW 10'S WITH A 1.38 60 FT BUT SALE THAT MOTOR TO BUILD WHAT I HAVE HERE THANKS TO MR LEM EVANS MOTOR NEVER RAN SHOTING FOR 900 HP ON MOTOR EVERY THING IS BRAN NEW OVER 18000 IN THE MOTOR MY LOST YOUR GAIN CALL ME FOR ALL THE GOODIES NOT PARTING OUT SOLD AS AN ALL IN ONE BIG SALE CAR,NEW MOTOR,AND A 24FT ENCLOSED TRAILER WITH LOTS OF GOODIES IN SIDE ALL LIGHTS IN SIDE NEW WINCH AND GEN.LETING EVER THING GO FOR 15000 MY LOST YOUR GAIN HAVE FUN RACING GUYS CUZ I CANT ANY MORE CALL FOR ALL THE DETAILS 804-243-4528 SORRY GUYS THE MOTOR IS A 572 BIG BLOCK WITH TFS 460 HEADS FULL RACE PORTED BY FOXLAKE AND A TFS FULL RACE PORT INTAKE BY FOXLAKE ALL MATCH DOMINATOR CARB NOS PLATE,PROFORM AUTOMATIC C4 4500 CONVERTER 9IN REAR END FULL CAGE ITS SO MUCH JUST CALL ILL TELL YOU EVERY THING THANKS
89LX
89LX

Back to top Go down