BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

turbo is a go !!!!!

5 posters

Go down

turbo is a go !!!!! Empty turbo is a go !!!!!

Post  bruno December 15th 2010, 9:08 pm

Turbos a go-go for NHRA Pro Mod series

On the heels of the leak to NHRA Pro Mod racers of new performance restrictions for the NHRA Roots supercharged and turbocharged Pro Mods, the Agent started getting notes in the old mayo jar regarding racers that may be changing to turbo power for the 2011 Get Screened America Pro Mod series.
Our spies say that nitrous Mopar stalwart Dennis Radford is building a twin-turbo car to race instead of his nitrous car.
We know for sure that supercharger racer Roger Burgess is in the process of going back to a turbo car with the help of Brad Personett. Burgess’s first Pro Mods were turbocharged.
A reliable source told Agent 1320 that Troy Coughlin, who has had every kind of powerplant available in his Pro Mods, is having a Jerry Bickel car built specifically for a Ken Dutweiler turbocharged Chevy engine. Our source says Jake Hairston is going to be the crew chief and also says that if Bickel doesn’t have the car finished in time for Gainesville then Troy will probably drive the Hairston’s PSCA championship-winning car until Bickel gets the new car finished. [12/15/10]
http://www.dragracingonline.com/agen...-xii_12-9.html

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

turbo is a go !!!!! Empty Re: turbo is a go !!!!!

Post  Tony M December 16th 2010, 12:27 pm

A reliable source told Agent 1320 that Troy Coughlin, who has had every kind of powerplant available in his Pro Mods, is having a Jerry Bickel car built specifically for a Ken Dutweiler turbocharged Chevy engine

At least he is using a GM style engine in his GM. I'm tired of seeing the latest version of the Chrysler hemi by BAE and AJ. Damn things are as generic as top fuel. I would go so far as to accept the blown or turbo version of the BOSS 500 in a Ford
Tony M
Tony M

Back to top Go down

Post  665 falcon December 16th 2010, 10:57 pm

Thunderstruck wrote:A reliable source told Agent 1320 that Troy Coughlin, who has had every kind of powerplant available in his Pro Mods, is having a Jerry Bickel car built specifically for a Ken Dutweiler turbocharged Chevy engine

At least he is using a GM style engine in his GM. I'm tired of seeing the latest version of the Chrysler hemi by BAE and AJ. Damn things are as generic as top fuel. I would go so far as to accept the blown or turbo version of the BOSS 500 in a Ford
Wink

Wink Cool Cool
665 falcon
665 falcon
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  res0rli9 December 17th 2010, 9:37 am

I would go so far as to accept the blown or turbo version of the BOSS 500 in a Ford

yes that would be Cool

res0rli9
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  DILLIGASDAVE December 19th 2010, 9:18 am

NHRA is trying to win back racers & fans they lost to the ADRL. Wink
DILLIGASDAVE
DILLIGASDAVE

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down