BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magnaflow has taken B.F. Evans Ford's spot at the top of the page on the old site

+15
nuclearcobra
342g
c.evans
deerhunter3814
Mark Miller
bbf-falcon
John I.
Old blue Racin Team
the Coug
Northwest outlaw
D. Sea
83-88T-Bird Guy
blown86hallet
bruno
Greg_P
19 posters

Go down

Magnaflow has taken B.F. Evans Ford's spot at the top of the page on the old site Empty Magnaflow has taken B.F. Evans Ford's spot at the top of the page on the old site

Post  Greg_P September 2nd 2009, 2:10 pm

Looks like the end over there.
Greg_P
Greg_P

Back to top Go down

Magnaflow has taken B.F. Evans Ford's spot at the top of the page on the old site Empty Re: Magnaflow has taken B.F. Evans Ford's spot at the top of the page on the old site

Post  bruno September 2nd 2009, 2:52 pm

its a new quarter Wink

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Magnaflow has taken B.F. Evans Ford's spot at the top of the page on the old site Empty Re: Magnaflow has taken B.F. Evans Ford's spot at the top of the page on the old site

Post  blown86hallet September 2nd 2009, 2:57 pm

Who still visit's that site anymore? scratch
blown86hallet
blown86hallet

Back to top Go down

Post  83-88T-Bird Guy September 2nd 2009, 3:00 pm

Isn't Magnaflow pretty much a late model car and truck company ?
I can't ever remembering anyone with a Big Block anything say they have those on their engine.
83-88T-Bird Guy
83-88T-Bird Guy

Back to top Go down

Post  D. Sea September 2nd 2009, 3:03 pm

I went over there a few hours ago to transfer some stuff and noticed that Magna Flow was at the top but when I went to another page it was BF Evans and then back to Magna flow and on and on..........
D. Sea
D. Sea

Back to top Go down

Post  Northwest outlaw September 2nd 2009, 3:05 pm

I know Magnaflow dont Smile
Northwest outlaw
Northwest outlaw

Back to top Go down

Post  the Coug September 2nd 2009, 3:18 pm

I can't go over there cuz that short sawed off little SOB banned me and Dfree, but I expected it soon. from what I hear there is not much going on over there but some real good pro Comp head threads bragging how good they are.....

Randy
the Coug
the Coug

Back to top Go down

Post  Old blue Racin Team September 2nd 2009, 4:10 pm

Damn that real is something, How long for the mustang will be gone off the top, and what will it be replaced by?
Old blue Racin Team
Old blue Racin Team

Back to top Go down

Post  John I. September 2nd 2009, 11:56 pm

But it's ok...the Magnaflo rep is registered on there, and he's answering questions like crazy! The Evans boys never did that... :-D

John I.
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon September 3rd 2009, 12:54 am

John I. wrote:But it's ok...the Magnaflo rep is registered on there, and he's answering questions like crazy! The Evans boys never did that... :-D
I asked the Evans boy's plenty of ???'s over there ,and they always gave me back a honest answer Smile

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark Miller September 3rd 2009, 2:05 am

I use the Magnaflow Mufflers on my Street Driven 89 Mustang with a 466 BBF.I think a lot of the winning Engine Masters in years past have used Magnaflow mufflers.They sure haven't answered any muffler questions on the old site.

Later Mark.

Mark Miller

Back to top Go down

Post  deerhunter3814 September 3rd 2009, 2:27 am

That's ok, we know where to find Lem. Cool
deerhunter3814
deerhunter3814

Back to top Go down

Post  John I. September 3rd 2009, 9:30 am

I was being sarcastic. Magnaflow guy answering questions doesn't exist, and Charlie and Lem have answered thousands of questions.

John I.
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  c.evans September 3rd 2009, 10:14 am

John I. wrote:I was being sarcastic. Magnaflow guy answering questions doesn't exist, and Charlie and Lem have answered thousands of questions.

Thank you !Very Happy

Charlie Evans

c.evans
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR

Back to top Go down

Post  342g September 3rd 2009, 11:20 am

Is there some way you can erase all your posts on the other site, and erase your name?
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  nuclearcobra September 3rd 2009, 8:12 pm

Old blue Racin Team wrote:Damn that real is something, How long for the mustang will be gone off the top, and what will it be replaced by?
I wonder if it will stay also it has been great seeing my cobra two at the top page all this time Very Happy
nuclearcobra
nuclearcobra
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  69F100 September 3rd 2009, 8:39 pm

If they take it down maybe Nick the Bruno will use it on here the Corba 2 looks good over there but I think would look better over here.
69F100
69F100
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  OldRedFord September 3rd 2009, 9:26 pm

Sad. I wondered when that would change.

At least we have a scrolling B.F. Evans add lol!
OldRedFord
OldRedFord

Back to top Go down

Post  RapidRuss September 4th 2009, 9:04 am

342g wrote:Is there some way you can erase all your posts on the other site, and erase your name?

I just tried this morning to take all my info off there site...I got alot of my personal stuff out on the user CP...But I couldnt find a place to delete my screename...So I went to the Contact us spot at the bottom..and wrote them ..and told them to cancel my membership... That I wanted nothing to do with a corporate run site.. where Racers couldnt be themselves !! Before long they'll have there members punching in and out for lunch and put up a "NO smoking sign" and posting a dress code ! Very Happy
RapidRuss
RapidRuss

Back to top Go down

Post  FFR428 September 4th 2009, 11:19 am

Russ if you see a "edit" box in your old posts there you can edit and delete them. One by one. This is a really cool new site and wish ya'll the best here. Bummer the other site sold out and now has all the BS adds. I mean come on there's even a banner ad for freaking Macy's. MACY'S!!!! No Very Happy It takes a long time for the ads to load over there too. It sucks to wait for them to just read a topic and reply. All the mega crap sites are the same.

Russ you got the day off today??? JK.... Hope the foot is feelin better. Very Happy

FFR428

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down