BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking to get licensed at the Bash.

+14
Curt
BOSS 429
bruno
powerstrokeace
Wheelie58
cool40
c.evans
IDT-572
61coon
richter69
bbf-falcon
stangr8cr
56Tbird
jbozzelle
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Looking to get licensed at the Bash. Empty Looking to get licensed at the Bash.

Post  jbozzelle February 15th 2011, 5:36 pm

Guys,

What's the NHRA req for a license signoff? Is it still 3 license holders need to sign? I'm looking to have enough seat time in the piperack by the Bash that I could possibly get signed off for my license.

jbozzelle

Back to top Go down

Looking to get licensed at the Bash. Empty Re: Looking to get licensed at the Bash.

Post  56Tbird February 15th 2011, 6:17 pm

I think it's only 2 to sign for you,it won't be a problem. cheers king
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Looking to get licensed at the Bash. Empty Re: Looking to get licensed at the Bash.

Post  stangr8cr February 15th 2011, 6:19 pm

I'm sure there are a few of us that"ll get you squared away for a nominal fee Razz

Boo Boo
stangr8cr
stangr8cr
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  jbozzelle February 15th 2011, 6:29 pm

Can a door car license holder sign for a dragster license? If so I should be able to get that done locally. If not it'll wait till the Bash since I do not know of any dragster guys local to me

jbozzelle

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon February 15th 2011, 7:18 pm

I had too have 3 signoff on mine,not a big deal. I had too make 6 passes in all being a first time license holder.

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 February 15th 2011, 8:27 pm

How bout a HeRo signature????? Laughing
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  61coon February 15th 2011, 8:41 pm

richter69 wrote:How bout a HeRo signature????? Laughing

So.you gonna show up and do a little autographing?
61coon
61coon

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon February 15th 2011, 8:57 pm

61coon wrote:

So.you gonna show up and do a little autographing?

Hey Red i'm really pissed at you. Where the hells my valentine Razz

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  61coon February 15th 2011, 9:01 pm

Hey Red i'm really pissed at you. Where the hells my valentine Razz [/quote]

I got you a big piece of chocolate,She go about 350. Has most of her teeth too.
61coon
61coon

Back to top Go down

Post  IDT-572 February 15th 2011, 9:06 pm

61coon wrote:
Hey Red i'm really pissed at you. Where the hells my valentine Razz

I got you a big piece of chocolate,She go about 350. Has most of her teeth too.[/quote]

That's a good Valentines for him Red............... I know he likes um because he is always sending me pictures of them............... Razz Razz cheers
IDT-572
IDT-572
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 February 15th 2011, 11:41 pm

football licks balls................
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  c.evans February 16th 2011, 12:00 am

jbozzelle wrote:Guys,

What's the NHRA req for a license signoff? Is it still 3 license holders need to sign? I'm looking to have enough seat time in the piperack by the Bash that I could possibly get signed off for my license.

Ahhhh,,,,,,there will be a boat load of NHRA Div 3 dragster drivers there that can sign off for you. From track operator Phillip Oakley, to Krisse Lawyer, to Cheyenne Stanley, to Larry Conolty, to Scott Carman, to Bobby Small, to Bobby Shrewsberry (who won Super Pro last year at the Bash) and the list goes on. They race in the Top Dragster and Jeg's Super Quick Series. It will be no problem. You just make sure you get enough seat time before hand to "look good"!

I was telling Phillip the other day that we could have a Quick 16 Show and it would be nothing but BB Ford powered dragsters. I'd love for Curt Rickerson (Texas) and Robert Snowball (Florida) to come into town and play.

Uncle Charlie

c.evans
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon February 16th 2011, 12:12 am

Blake and Red,I sent you each a big Chocolate valentine. Now where's mine Razz

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  IDT-572 February 16th 2011, 12:23 am

bbf-falcon wrote:Blake and Red,I sent you each a big Chocolate valentine. Now where's mine Razz

After those two , I doubt you will ever get one from me................... Evil or Very Mad Excuse me while i finish throwing up. Shocked
IDT-572
IDT-572
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  jbozzelle February 16th 2011, 12:51 am

Put your money where your mouth is.

jbozzelle

Back to top Go down

Post  cool40 February 16th 2011, 1:40 am

IDT-572 wrote:
bbf-falcon wrote:Blake and Red,I sent you each a big Chocolate valentine. Now where's mine Razz

After those two , I doubt you will ever get one from me................... Evil or Very Mad Excuse me while i finish throwing up. Shocked
send him the friendly game of catch i sent you!LOL it's a little chocolate i'm sure!
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Looking to get licensed at the Bash. Empty Did I miss the date?

Post  Wheelie58 February 16th 2011, 2:53 am

So...the date for the Bash is......?
Maybe I missed the announcement.
Keith
Wheelie58
Wheelie58

http://www.keithfulpmotorsports.com

Back to top Go down

Post  powerstrokeace February 16th 2011, 2:56 am

jbozzelle wrote:Can a door car license holder sign for a dragster license? If so I should be able to get that done locally. If not it'll wait till the Bash since I do not know of any dragster guys local to me

You need 2 peolpe of equal or greater licence to sing off on yours. So if some one has a super gas license they can't do it. and yes you need to have your physical first before you test and then you will make 6 passes with 3 one day and 3 the next. and a blind fold test in the cock pit as well.

ace
powerstrokeace
powerstrokeace

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird February 16th 2011, 5:59 am

I don't think you'll wanna try the blindfold in the cockpit around this bunch...It could get a little weird? affraid king
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  jbozzelle February 16th 2011, 8:18 am

56Tbird wrote:I don't think you'll wanna try the blindfold in the cockpit around this bunch...It could get a little weird? affraid king

Especally if Fabio's wearing his cape!

jbozzelle

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno February 16th 2011, 8:38 am

jbozzelle wrote:

Put your money where your mouth is.

he wont i tried that years ago ....... just another wolf selling free tickets Razz

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon February 16th 2011, 10:12 am

powerstrokeace wrote:
jbozzelle wrote:Can a door car license holder sign for a dragster license? If so I should be able to get that done locally. If not it'll wait till the Bash since I do not know of any dragster guys local to me

You need 2 peolpe of equal or greater licence to sing off on yours. So if some one has a super gas license they can't do it. and yes you need to have your physical first before you test and then you will make 6 passes with 3 one day and 3 the next. and a blind fold test in the cock pit as well.

ace

Is the cockpit/blindfold deal just for the Dragsters? They didn't make me do that Exclamation

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno February 16th 2011, 10:27 am

i took my license at Gville and they made me do it , it all depends on the track director

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  BOSS 429 February 16th 2011, 11:15 am

6 PASSES, DOCTORS NOTE, NHRA TRACK OWNER/MANG. SOMEONE GIVING YOU A IN CAR TEST, I HAVE THE GUY DO IT BLINDFOLDED.

AND GUYS TO SIGN OFF ON YOU THAT WATCHED YOUR PASSES
BOSS 429
BOSS 429

Back to top Go down

Post  Curt February 16th 2011, 11:15 am

c.evans wrote:I was telling Phillip the other day that we could have a Quick 16 Show and it would be nothing but BB Ford powered dragsters. I'd love for Curt Rickerson (Texas) and Robert Snowball (Florida) to come into town and play.

Uncle Charlie

Charlie, I would love to be there for that. That would be probably the absolute best reason for the money we spend cheers . I can't imagine how much interest that could draw watching all BBF dragsters shooting it out for the Q16, in a quick class that would be competitive anywhere in the country. Cool My work will dictate if I can make it or not. Tornado andHail season is just right around the corner.
Looking to get licensed at the Bash. 1lg140tornado2

I am going to head that way today. I have an appointment wit JBB to set the motor inside the rails on Friday morning. Hope I can hook up with everyone while I am there( you , Lem, Phillip). I wont have a ride so if you want me to buy supper, you'll have to come get me!
Curt
Curt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next