BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Safety requirements -- apparel -- 9.99 to 8.50

+10
342g
D. Sea
bruno
DFI429
jcoxracing
richter69
fe50stang
BigDave65
whatbumper
psfracer
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Safety requirements -- apparel -- 9.99 to 8.50 - Page 2 Empty Re: Safety requirements -- apparel -- 9.99 to 8.50

Post  D. Sea May 13th 2011, 11:53 am

Momma made me get the shoes and socks Cool
D. Sea
D. Sea

Back to top Go down

Safety requirements -- apparel -- 9.99 to 8.50 - Page 2 Empty Re: Safety requirements -- apparel -- 9.99 to 8.50

Post  Copperhead May 13th 2011, 12:58 pm

D. Sea wrote:MP Dragway in KY is IHRA.

Damon,
You been there enough to know,.....that place is a fricken joke when it comes to rules & tech. Helmet, Roll Bar, & Driveshaft Loop is all you need to run mid 8's in the 1/4. Laughing

It's a shame what's happened to that place in the last few years. It's been in the crapper since the original owners bought it back. Track prep is virtually null & void.

I wish someone with some $$ would snatch it up and turn it into a top-notch facility,.......especially since it's the only 1/4 mile track in the state,... other than Beech Bend. Idea

Sorry for the Hi-Jack,....... silent

Copperhead
Copperhead

Back to top Go down

Post  D. Sea May 16th 2011, 12:02 pm

Copperhead wrote:

Damon,
You been there enough to know,.....that place is a fricken joke when it comes to rules & tech. Helmet, Roll Bar, & Driveshaft Loop is all you need to run mid 8's in the 1/4. Laughing

It's a shame what's happened to that place in the last few years. It's been in the crapper since the original owners bought it back. Track prep is virtually null & void.

I wish someone with some $$ would snatch it up and turn it into a top-notch facility,.......especially since it's the only 1/4 mile track in the state,... other than Beech Bend. Idea

I concur... I don't even take my car through tech when I go to MP, just hand Joey my card but he knows me so that helps. However I've seen MANY cars run down MP's track that should NOT be on a drag strip.
D. Sea
D. Sea

Back to top Go down

Post  BigDave65 May 16th 2011, 2:12 pm

Through the years there have been a couple of cars that I refused to make a pass beside of. Even now I won't make a pass beside one of the really fast small tire turbo or NOS cars.
BigDave65
BigDave65

Back to top Go down

Post  Tennessee Bullitt June 27th 2011, 5:45 pm

D. Sea wrote:
Copperhead wrote:

Damon,

I concur... I don't even take my car through tech when I go to MP, just hand Joey my card but he knows me so that helps. However I've seen MANY cars run down MP's track that should NOT be on a drag strip.

Gotta love the outlaw stuff. Cool
Tennessee Bullitt
Tennessee Bullitt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2