BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update from Mission by Frank Merkl

+37
John I.
738drvr
psfracer
bbf-falcon
cool40
f250mike
bosshoss
res0rli9
John Myrick
the Coug
Tony M
Sleeperstang
Ranch71460
Diggindeeper
Curt
dfree383
BBFforLYF
DILLIGASDAVE
David Cole
Lem Evans
Mark Miller
Mark Laczo
69F100
racnrick
Darrin Gorham
schmitty
richter69
c.evans
Mike R
jasonf
bruno
Moodyblues
D's557BBF
Gregaust
56Tbird
D. Sea
Frank Merkl
41 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Update from Mission by Frank Merkl - Page 3 Empty Re: Update from Mission by Frank Merkl

Post  Sleeperstang October 24th 2011, 11:34 am

It's clear to me that there are two very different sides of this story... One of which is heavily embellished, but none-the-less a version of what he thinks happened.. True enough there was a red-light... also know that the reason for the grudge race was to defend a bet that he called out around a campfire drinking... the grounds of the bet were because I didnt have a $1000 to lay on the line, I would have to get down on my knees and "kiss his sons ass" when he beats me... No money was ever on the line... The other grounds were that it was to be the first round of the day, and it would be a PRO tree! .400, not a "super-pro track champion style .500 sportsman tree " which is what they gave us instead... As far as needing to learn to drag race, tell me what class I could race in, which doesn't use delay boxes and is for cars 9.00 and faster at an nhra track? Got news for you bud, I don't even run in superpro... I race in an association called Canada west doorslammers... usually my lights run anywhere from .002-.030 ... If the tree was correct we wouldn't be discussing this matter... One last thing that no-one has even mentioned is that my car is a 15year old backhalf with a stock block 383ci motor... The reason I took on the challenge was to show them that I had no problem running as quick as them (actually quicker in that run) with almost half the cubes... And in the end, there was no rematch... Nobody asked for one, I thought it was settled amongst us... Turns out I was wrong... I Also never said "Fuck you" to frank... Funny thing is, Dillon Is on my Facebook and we don't seem to have any problems with it... As far ad barging in on your forum for "reasons that arent constructive" I apologize, but it helps when there are two sides of a story being heard...

Sleeperstang

Back to top Go down

Update from Mission by Frank Merkl - Page 3 Empty Re: Update from Mission by Frank Merkl

Post  D. Sea October 24th 2011, 12:03 pm

Update from Mission by Frank Merkl - Page 3 Demotivational-posters-trolling1
D. Sea
D. Sea

Back to top Go down

Post  D's557BBF October 24th 2011, 1:20 pm

Sleeperstang wrote:It's clear to me that there are two very different sides of this story... One of which is heavily embellished, but none-the-less a version of what he thinks happened.. True enough there was a red-light... also know that the reason for the grudge race was to defend a bet that he called out around a campfire drinking... the grounds of the bet were because I didnt have a $1000 to lay on the line, I would have to get down on my knees and "kiss his sons ass" when he beats me... No money was ever on the line... The other grounds were that it was to be the first round of the day, and it would be a PRO tree! .400, not a "super-pro track champion style .500 sportsman tree " which is what they gave us instead... As far as needing to learn to drag race, tell me what class I could race in, which doesn't use delay boxes and is for cars 9.00 and faster at an nhra track? Got news for you bud, I don't even run in superpro... I race in an association called Canada west doorslammers... usually my lights run anywhere from .002-.030 ... If the tree was correct we wouldn't be discussing this matter... One last thing that no-one has even mentioned is that my car is a 15year old backhalf with a stock block 383ci motor... The reason I took on the challenge was to show them that I had no problem running as quick as them (actually quicker in that run) with almost half the cubes... And in the end, there was no rematch... Nobody asked for one, I thought it was settled amongst us... Turns out I was wrong... I Also never said "Fuck you" to frank... Funny thing is, Dillon Is on my Facebook and we don't seem to have any problems with it... As far ad barging in on your forum for "reasons that arent constructive" I apologize, but it helps when there are two sides of a story being heard...

Oh snap! This is going to be "yellowbullet good" !! Twisted Evil
D's557BBF
D's557BBF

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 October 24th 2011, 2:00 pm

D the real question is did he live up to his end of the bet? He did looooooose..... So did he pucker up and kiss the ass of the one that won? pirat
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sleeperstang October 24th 2011, 2:16 pm

In case you didn't notice, the terms of the bet weren't followed... How does that make it a loss? If you wanna split hairs, why aren't u noticing that I was quicker than him?

Sleeperstang

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony M October 24th 2011, 2:33 pm

where is the video ? I must have missed it.
Tony M
Tony M

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno October 24th 2011, 2:34 pm

it doesnt matter the blue turd red light , pay the money bitch Twisted Evil

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 October 24th 2011, 2:38 pm

Sleeperstang wrote:In case you didn't notice, the terms of the bet weren't followed... How does that make it a loss? If you wanna split hairs, why aren't u noticing that I was quicker than him?

Your the one that lit the red bulb and is on the internet whining about loosing...... The way I see it is you didn't live up to your end.... but I'll bet you would have taken the money if it was the other way......... From what I've seen Frank has not said another word about it other than his origional post you keep crying about.

Update from Mission by Frank Merkl - Page 3 No_whining_lg
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  the Coug October 24th 2011, 2:57 pm

I am not mistaken but where I race and have raced when you red light you automatically are the looser, you go home as NOT the .......................................................................Winner.
the Coug
the Coug

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 October 24th 2011, 3:06 pm

Red = not the winner...............
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony M October 24th 2011, 3:12 pm

We know he lost when he went red but Frank is claiming they ran identicle ET's. I didnt see the video (address is F'd up). Just wondering who had the faster car.
Tony M
Tony M

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno October 24th 2011, 3:19 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqIRuzkuNBU

www.bfevansraceparts.com
bruno
bruno

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno October 24th 2011, 3:20 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAmjCc-AOCU

www.bfevansraceparts.com
bruno
bruno

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno October 24th 2011, 3:21 pm

he cant cut a light and he sure cant copy and paste

http://www.vancouvermustangs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81267

from the c/p master Laughing

www.bfevansraceparts.com
bruno
bruno

Back to top Go down

Post  Sleeperstang October 24th 2011, 3:27 pm

I went an 8.014 to his 8.018... But I red lit on the WRONG tree so it doesn't count I guess! I love how this has turned into a big bragging-fest after everything was settled... If I knew they felt this way, there most certainly would have been a re-match... and it wouldn't have been an 8.0 tuneup... Maybe if they show up next year, we can have a re-match? hopefully both teams will have some better numbers...

Sleeperstang

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony M October 24th 2011, 3:30 pm

Maybe if they show up next year, we can have a re-match? hopefully both teams will have some better numbers....

Now that sounds like a good idea.

Good race though.
Tony M
Tony M

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 October 24th 2011, 4:24 pm

what tree type did both side agree to?
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  the Coug October 24th 2011, 4:28 pm

Personally you having a CHEVY engine in that Car you should BE EXICUTED on the spot, no questions ask.....
the Coug
the Coug

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno October 24th 2011, 4:36 pm

Sleeperstang wrote:I went an 8.014 to his 8.018... But I red lit on the WRONG tree so it doesn't count I guess! I love how this has turned into a big bragging-fest after everything was settled... If I knew they felt this way, there most certainly would have been a re-match... and it wouldn't have been an 8.0 tuneup... Maybe if they show up next year, we can have a re-match? hopefully both teams will have some better numbers...

well shit you blew it out the back door .....come on

www.bfevansraceparts.com
bruno
bruno

Back to top Go down

Post  the Coug October 24th 2011, 4:47 pm

Sleeperstang wrote:I went an 8.014 to his 8.018... But I red lit on the WRONG tree so it doesn't count I guess! I love how this has turned into a big bragging-fest after everything was settled... If I knew they felt this way, there most certainly would have been a re-match... and it wouldn't have been an 8.0 tuneup... Maybe if they show up next year, we can have a re-match? hopefully both teams will have some better numbers...

that is all irrelevant when you went RED you lost all bets....... STOP blaming everyone else you are the ONE who RED lit.... you cost yourself the win..................PLAIN AND SIMPLE

Oh and another THING Get a FORD engine in that CAR.... Chevies go in Chevy cars... Bone head
the Coug
the Coug

Back to top Go down

Post  John Myrick October 24th 2011, 4:49 pm

the Coug wrote:Oh and another THING Get a FORD engine in that CAR.... Chevies go in Chevy cars... Bone head

LMAO tell him how you really feel Coug Laughing
John Myrick
John Myrick
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  the Coug October 24th 2011, 4:57 pm

John Myrick wrote:
the Coug wrote:Oh and another THING Get a FORD engine in that CAR.... Chevies go in Chevy cars... Bone head

LMAO tell him how you really feel Coug Laughing

John I am sorry but it Pisses me off when someone can't get a car to run so they put a Chevy in it cuz you can go down to the parts house they Puke in a bag and you go home stick it in the trunk and it will run....Just because the bodies look like something Bruno tries to avoid stepping in out on the farm is that Ford Fault????

JMHO
the Coug
the Coug

Back to top Go down

Post  Sleeperstang October 24th 2011, 5:31 pm

I a die hard ford guy, but this "rich kid" ran out of money at the end of the build and had the choice of racing, or sitting around with my thumb up my ass... The motor was donated to me by a familly friend, and progressed into that it is now... I also had 2 other fast small tired ford powered cars there which ran in other classes... The fact tha it runs as fast as it does DESPITE the chevy power, is all I care about... Next year it may have another brand in it... We'll see...

Sleeperstang

Back to top Go down

Post  res0rli9 October 24th 2011, 6:51 pm

Weeeell you have a whole year to learn how to drive.

res0rli9
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty October 24th 2011, 9:25 pm

Sleeperstang wrote: Next year it may have another brand in it... We'll see...

Well, even though the welcome wagon has come on a little strong around here, you are in the place to get that thing really moving with about any kind of BBF power you could want. Very Happy Glad to know that you and Dillon are still good on this. Cool
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next