BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great time

+7
rmcomprandy
D's557BBF
IDT-572
Bigshank
bbf-falcon
bruno
342g
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Great time  Empty Great time

Post  342g October 23rd 2011, 7:28 pm

We had a great time at the hog roast Rick, can't wait till next year, to all the new folks I met, you were great, maybe everyone can make the swap meet, Mike told me ha was going to buy, back on topic, thanks Rick and Sooz, and all that put it together.Thanks.

Oh, and Dan I am sorry about your bad luck, hope the damage is not too bad.
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Great time  Empty Re: Great time

Post  bruno October 23rd 2011, 7:32 pm

yall suck ...second year i didnt get invited Mad ..... what happen to Dan ? is he ok ?

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  342g October 23rd 2011, 7:56 pm

bruno wrote:yall suck ...second year i didnt get invited Mad ..... what happen to Dan ? is he ok ?
His truck had a problem, you will have to get the info from him.

Rick has to be the inviter, unless you are famous, then Sooz can invite you, as was the case with me. bounce lol!
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon October 23rd 2011, 9:29 pm

Thx Harold had a good time as usual.Thx for the help and the fantastic frog legs. Thx too Tore,Big Shank,GoinPostal,and too OUR new friend and Forum member GT300TD. Very nice guy and a very nice wife, Had a great time and Thanks for coming.(Same weekend every year). Hate it that Dan broke down in Louisville,we truly missed him. Nick,you and your family are alway's welcome.

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  Bigshank October 24th 2011, 7:12 am

had great time and great food, the only thing we need is a 1/8 mile strip in the back yard rick
Bigshank
Bigshank

Back to top Go down

Post  IDT-572 October 24th 2011, 9:15 am

bbf-falcon wrote: Thx Harold had a good time as usual.Thx for the help and the fantastic frog legs. Thx too Tore,Big Shank,GoinPostal,and too OUR new friend and Forum member GT300TD. Very nice guy and a very nice wife, Had a great time and Thanks for coming.(Same weekend every year). Hate it that Dan broke down in Louisville,we truly missed him. Nick,you and your family are alway's welcome.

Hope to make it next year, glad you guys had a blast. I will see you guys Thanksgiving weekend................. Cool
IDT-572
IDT-572
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon October 24th 2011, 9:38 am

Can't wait Blake.
http://www.unitedfordowners.com/superswap/

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  D's557BBF October 24th 2011, 10:07 am

Dan never made it! damn he was all fired up to get there... Crying or Very sad

If Dan didn't make it then Rick you didn't get the second part of the joke, oh sh** Shocked
D's557BBF
D's557BBF

Back to top Go down

Post  rmcomprandy October 24th 2011, 11:16 am

bbf-falcon wrote: Thx Harold had a good time as usual.Thx for the help and the fantastic frog legs. Thx too Tore,Big Shank,GoinPostal,and too OUR new friend and Forum member GT300TD. Very nice guy and a very nice wife, Had a great time and Thanks for coming.(Same weekend every year). Hate it that Dan broke down in Louisville,we truly missed him. Nick,you and your family are alway's welcome.

My ears were ringin' during parts of the weekend and I couldn't figure out why ... now I know, LOL.
Talk of the upcoming "swap meet".

rmcomprandy

http://www.rmcompetition.com

Back to top Go down

Post  342g October 24th 2011, 11:21 am

rmcomprandy wrote:

My ears were ringin' during parts of the weekend and I couldn't figure out why ... now I know, LOL.
Talk of the upcoming "swap meet".

We'll be there Randy, be glad to see ya! Very Happy, have something I can afford this year. cheers
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon October 24th 2011, 7:31 pm

D's557BBF wrote:Dan never made it! damn he was all fired up to get there... Crying or Very sad

If Dan didn't make it then Rick you didn't get the second part of the joke, oh sh** Shocked

Dan broke down near Louisville w/new Golf cart in the back.Had too wait along I71 for 5hrs.on a rollback. He's got it goin again now(broken oil line to turbo). Yea Big D,you got me good. But thats ok,paybacks are hell ya know. Evil or Very Mad Embarassed Razz

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  342g October 24th 2011, 7:41 pm

bbf-falcon wrote:
D's557BBF wrote:Dan never made it! damn he was all fired up to get there... Crying or Very sad

Dan broke down near Louisville w/new Golf cart in the back.Had too wait along I71 for 5hrs.on a rollback. He's got it goin again now(broken oil line to turbo). Yea Big D,you got me good. But thats ok,paybacks are hell ya know. Evil or Very Mad Embarassed Razz

Actually big D he was disappointed you guys didn't make it. Very Happy Twisted Evil
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  GT300TD October 24th 2011, 7:58 pm

Been busy, just got on the forum. Sure didn't know there was so much talk going on.
Thanks for a GREAT time and the chance to meet some GREAT people.
Rick, you sure have a layout in the hills.
Thanks again, definately see you guys next year!

GT300TD
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon October 24th 2011, 7:59 pm

Very disapointed. Me and Sooz were really looking forward too seeing ya'll. Sad

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  GT300TD October 24th 2011, 8:23 pm

bbf-falcon wrote:Can't wait Blake.

See you guys there. I'll be working for the UFO. Friday I always help set up in the Buckeye building. Saturday wherever they put me and Sunday Diane and I sell 50-50 tickets for the vendors to help the Earth Angel Foundation. Maybe I can meet some more BBF members. Comprandy which building are you going to be in this year?

GT300TD
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  D's557BBF October 24th 2011, 8:49 pm

342g wrote:
bbf-falcon wrote:

Actually big D he was disappointed you guys didn't make it. Very Happy Twisted Evil

I can't believe DanO broke down, man he was all fired up on the phone just talking about getting to Ricks!!

Rick I swear it was all DanO's ideal !!LOL LOL Twisted Evil
D's557BBF
D's557BBF

Back to top Go down

Post  rmcomprandy October 24th 2011, 9:49 pm

GT300TD wrote:
bbf-falcon wrote:Can't wait Blake.

See you guys there. I'll be working for the UFO. Friday I always help set up in the Buckeye building. Saturday wherever they put me and Sunday Diane and I sell 50-50 tickets for the vendors to help the Earth Angel Foundation. Maybe I can meet some more BBF members. Comprandy which building are you going to be in this year?

In the fall it's the Voinavich building.

rmcomprandy

http://www.rmcompetition.com

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 October 24th 2011, 10:38 pm

What Dan get a new rig? Them old 7.3's don't have an oil line going to the turbo.

Prolly the high press oil line between the pump and cyl head, the 7.3's can have this failure......I carry a spare lol.

Shoulda just hopped in the cart and drove his ass on down the road............. Laughing
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird October 24th 2011, 11:45 pm

Jon ,you are correct.It was the high pressure line between the pump and driverside head. I couldn't tell where it was leaking until I got it home and got someone to turn it over. It's covered in oil,I pressure washed it ,but it's still running out of the bellhousing and a few other spots. I'm just glad these things shut down on low oil. I never new anything was wrong, I was about half asleep with the cruise set on 70MPH and it just quit, at 1st I thought it'd ran out of fuel on that tank . But it didn't try to pick it up when I switched tanks . I couldn't unload the cart where it was sitting. Besides it wouldn't keep up in the 70MPH traffic affraid
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon October 25th 2011, 7:37 am

Glad it wasn't catastrafic Dan,I too will check mine and have a spare from now on.

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 October 25th 2011, 8:33 am

2000 psi of hot oil spraying everywhere is a huge mess...................
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  Curt October 25th 2011, 8:53 am

Brand new hoses on mine at 250,000 miles
Curt
Curt

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird October 25th 2011, 10:39 am

That one wore a hole in it under the clamp that held it down. I didn't replace the other side,BUT if I get a chance before it lets loose ,I think I will.It looks like it'd be easier to get off too.This was only about a 15 minute job!!Damn it lol!
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  342g October 25th 2011, 12:43 pm

56Tbird wrote:That one wore a hole in it under the clamp that held it down. I didn't replace the other side,BUT if I get a chance before it lets loose ,I think I will.It looks like it'd be easier to get off too.This was only about a 15 minute job!!Damn it lol!

Glad it wasn't something major Dan, guess I will see you next month.
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  D's557BBF October 25th 2011, 2:51 pm

342g wrote:
56Tbird wrote:That one wore a hole in it under the clamp that held it down. I didn't replace the other side,BUT if I get a chance before it lets loose ,I think I will.It looks like it'd be easier to get off too.This was only about a 15 minute job!!Damn it lol!

Glad it wasn't something major Dan, guess I will see you next month.

What's going on next month Harold?
D's557BBF
D's557BBF

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next