BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i dont understand ???

+35
jbozzelle
valleydawg
DILLIGASDAVE
rmcomprandy
billandlori
whitefield
KY JELLY
plowboy34
the Coug
res0rli9
windsor
IDT-572
BOSS 429
f250mike
schmitty
cool40
Race Ready Fabrications
jasonf
56Tbird
bbf-falcon
Barney
Lem Evans
John Myrick
bigblok2000ranger
69F100
QtrWarrior
whatbumper
nuclearcobra
TravisRice
richter69
dfree383
61coon
Dave Maxwell
bruno
39 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

i dont understand ??? - Page 3 Empty Re: i dont understand ???

Post  Lem Evans January 4th 2012, 11:22 am

richter69 wrote:
windsor wrote:I just get annoyed at reading all the sarcastic green oil, m5, etc comments that take a thread off topic real quick because a few are privy to an inside joke.

I'm with you, Nick.

dang Lem watch out, no more smart ass off topic comments no matter what color..........we are all guilty of it to some degree.........so be careful what you wish for. IMO you'll run off what few people post here as it is rather than gain members. Sure there will be some good tech as there always is but if you delete or have a no tolerance policy this place will be a ghost town.

Fabio, Nick may delete any or all of my post if he wishes. After all, it aint like this is the Congressional Record Smile

Lem Evans

http://bfevansraceparts.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno January 4th 2012, 11:36 am

QtrWarrior wrote:Deleting posts could work, if they get the hint
PM them why and ask them to stop...
If they persist..Make an example of them.....

After that first one, the rest should fall in line...

within the last year the only posts i have deleted is when im asked by the op or by someone else who is involved in the thread ..... ive been bashed hard for just deleting on a whim in the past .....

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno January 4th 2012, 11:52 am

the Coug wrote:Bruno
if you are talking about me I don't post on here much any more cuz of a few who know more. I can live with that.....I have tried to call you about a dozen times to buy stuff and you have never answered my calls, so you lost about $3000 or more sales... thats your decision. I bought locally.. cuz you think I don't like you...you know there are alot of guys that will not post info on here because of a few of your butt Kissers Shocked I tell it like it is nothing more nothing less...and what I say on here is the same thing I will say to your face

that little SOB that changed his name and came back has been nothing but trouble from day one.... but you haven't got the BALLS to do anything about him, you finally woke up about Les but not him....

I have been building Ford engines and Racing them since 1970's tried stuff that works and stuff that didn't work.... but a few say it can't be done.... the thing is how would they know they can't keep one together without throwing rods....

I like coming on here and reading and laughing some interesting deals going on....
you can delete or move the post or lock it, no matter it is your board..

Have a nice day

i will address several of your comments Randy , and try to put them in an analogy that you can understand

1- you are very brash in how you come across the internet , good or bad its un called for ...example ---

guy "a" has a set of pro-comp heads that he wants to install on his dd mustang and is asking questions about a cam for it... you would bash him for having those p/c heads ...... what if they were handed down to him from his dad that just past away ....... did you every think about that senario , then i got to deal with all these pm,s about " coug , or fabio or whom ever else what to down p/c ..... if you dont have any productive or professinal way to answer anyone then dont ...

2- as far as you calling me a dozens times i can remember 2-3 times you have ever called me Randy , the 1st time , which was about 3-4years ago , was you bitching to me on how Charlie, Blake and another individual f-you in "your" intake design and someone else was going to reek the benefits of it , and how someone screwed up "your" tfs cylinder heads ..... and if i remember correctly the conversation ended with me trying to get you off the phone because i was not interested in "your" drama and i believe you had called me back a week or two later and yes i didnt answer you because i didnt want to here about that crap. If i lost a sale because of it im sorry and i hope they took care of you locally .

3- Randy i respect your knowledge , but i dont respect they way you talk to people on the "internet"

p.s. here is my new cell number which was changed about 3 years ago 334-546-2574 , i hate missing sales Very Happy

www.bfevansraceparts.com
bruno
bruno

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney January 4th 2012, 12:34 pm

A couple of things. The Internet is written in ink, not pencil. It is very difficult to decipher tone, inference, context, or even meaning at times. If your replying to a tech question, parts inquiry, or whatever there are a hundred ways for it to be taken, good or bad. I'm not saying everything should be handled with fuzzy gloves, but it's fairly easy to tell when someone is being deliberately insulting, or belligerent and unless you and that person know each other well or have an inside joke going the chances are pretty high that they are going to retaliate, that's when threads get out of control and someone should put a stop to it because it then takes all of the value out of the thread. Just because you would say it to someone's face doesn't mean that you would or should say it in front of the whole world, there would be a time and place for it, and just because you feel that anytime any place is appropriate doesn't mean that it is. I'm not professing to be an angel, but there are times when it seems people post with the sole intention of getting under someone's skin, or just to be a jacka$$, there no advice, value, or knowledge based in the post and then they're the first to say just relax when they've intentionally tried to fire off on somebody. Just my opinion no more, no less.
Barney
Barney

http://www.hdraracingseries.com

Back to top Go down

Post  IDT-572 January 4th 2012, 12:57 pm

2-, the 1st [color=red]time , which was about 3-4years ago , was you bitching to me on how Charlie, Blake and another individual f-you in "your" intake design and someone else was going to reek the benefits of it , and how someone screwed up "your" tfs cylinder heads .....

I hope this isn't true..................... Rolling Eyes
IDT-572
IDT-572
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  whitefield January 4th 2012, 2:10 pm

These forums are like face book or my space which has good and bad points. When using them they should be used as a tool for information and enjoyment with learning and helping, not to bash or belittle some one about there design, Idea or what parts they haveor don't have. Even what parts they should or shouldn't use or the car they are building. When one has a new Idea or something that works and or is fast everyone wants to copy or be like that person. Then when one gets the praise for a idea or something that works,that several friends have discussed then the other gets jealous or even envious. This is when the problems start! It is human to be mean you have to work hard at being nice! It is also human nature to want to be praised.

Intelligance cost nothing compared to what pride and stupidity cost
whitefield
whitefield

Back to top Go down

Post  BOSS 429 January 4th 2012, 2:24 pm

bruno

dont move anything,dont start a new thread just for the crap, just delete what you dont want,and whats not suposed to be, this isnt grade school, nip it in the bud

theres too much crap on the other site, and i know people that dont go there anymore, they are starting to do the same here.

there are lots of good guys here ,but for how long?
BOSS 429
BOSS 429

Back to top Go down

Post  KY JELLY January 4th 2012, 2:28 pm

White field truest post on this thread and yes you getting a little praise there Very Happy
KY JELLY
KY JELLY

Back to top Go down

Post  IDT-572 January 4th 2012, 3:09 pm

KY JELLY wrote:White field truest post on this thread and yes you getting a little praise there Very Happy

x2
IDT-572
IDT-572
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  billandlori January 4th 2012, 3:40 pm

Its your show Nick. If the stuff going on isnt the way you want it, ditch the post(s)!!

I haven't posted much lately either. The money has been tight and getting the few parts I need to get my turd going is hard to come by. It was always nice to get on here and read about everyone else's projects but there seems to be more crap flying that good tech help. Kinda sad.

I am no expert but I really like to help when I can.

Bill
billandlori
billandlori

Back to top Go down

Post  IDT-572 January 4th 2012, 3:47 pm

It seems to me because of the quick to jump on someones question and belittle has caused most (or a good bit) of them to be asked behind the board in PM's or phone calls................. I could be wrong. Rolling Eyes

Last edited by IDT-572 on January 4th 2012, 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
IDT-572
IDT-572
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  billandlori January 4th 2012, 3:50 pm

IDT-572 wrote:It seems to me because of the quick to jump on someones question and belittle has caused most (or a good it) of them to be asked behind the board in PM's or phone calls................. I could be wrong. Rolling Eyes

Yep. Your right.

Bill
billandlori
billandlori

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney January 4th 2012, 3:55 pm

That's exactly why I don't ask, or answer very many questions, or offer feedback it just doesn't seem worth the hassle sometimes.
Barney
Barney

http://www.hdraracingseries.com

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird January 4th 2012, 4:36 pm

I like facebook...you don't wanna hear there shit, just block them. Laughing There's no need to ask any questions here or post anything. It can't be done without some dickwad running his trap.I post some stuff on FB to let people see it. Sometimes somebody will drag it in here,and you get the usual haters and wannabe's remarks. I understand why alot of good people don't frequent this joint lol! king
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno January 4th 2012, 4:43 pm

56Tbird wrote:I like facebook...you don't wanna hear there shit, just block them. Laughing There's no need to ask any questions here or post anything. It can't be done without some dickwad running his trap.I post some stuff on FB to let people see it. Sometimes somebody will drag it in here,and you get the usual haters and wannabe's remarks. I understand why alot of good people don't frequent this joint lol! king

you are one of my best friends from this "joint" so dont take this the wrong way ...... its a two way street , and 2 wrongs dont make a right .... we got to start some where Dan-o ...... lets all try to make this place better ...if you know what i mean

thxs

www.bfevansraceparts.com
bruno
bruno

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 January 4th 2012, 5:13 pm

Pot callng the kettle black there Dan.........
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  bigblok2000ranger January 4th 2012, 5:21 pm

BOSS 429 wrote:bruno

dont move anything,dont start a new thread just for the crap, just delete what you dont want,and whats not suposed to be, this isnt grade school, nip it in the bud

theres too much crap on the other site, and i know people that dont go there anymore, they are starting to do the same here.

there are lots of good guys here ,but for how long?

Rich I have worked hard to change things over there and things have calmed down alot.

56Tbird wrote:I like facebook...you don't wanna hear there shit, just block them. Laughing There's no need to ask any questions here or post anything. It can't be done without some dickwad running his trap.I post some stuff on FB to let people see it. Sometimes somebody will drag it in here,and you get the usual haters and wannabe's remarks. I understand why alot of good people don't frequent this joint lol! king

You should have heard all the shit I took about trying to build a 650hp pumpgas engine I got blatantlly accused of being a cheap ass or a street racer, I accomplished my goal then some but the bad thing is all the a-holes that were that way over at 460Ford are just as bad if not worse over here.

bruno wrote:

you are one of my best friends from this "joint" so dont take this the wrong way ...... its a two way street , and 2 wrongs dont make a right .... we got to start some where Dan-o ...... lets all try to make this place better ...if you know what i mean

thxs

Bruno I think you will figure it out and unforianatley you may lose some "friends" in the process but if so they weren't really friends to begin with.
bigblok2000ranger
bigblok2000ranger

Back to top Go down

Post  138 January 4th 2012, 7:30 pm

I hope you're not all caught up on this whole "sponsor" deal. cause most of the time they are about as functional as a pair of god damn earings... they look pretty but aint gonna make you or this board any better or faster.

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon January 4th 2012, 7:44 pm

When you have been on these boards as much and as long as most of us regulars have,you pretty much know the personalities of the guy's and whom you can razz and who you can't. You've got to have thick skin to hang w/most. Some of the guy's come across w/their answers a little more blunt than others. I have had runin's w/a couple of guy's on here,but I respect their knowledge and I can be a little blunt at times myself. The times that i've been a little bit out of line was kept in the B&G where all good disagreements should be.I still think this a great bunch of guy's on here and I will do anything for anyone of you if need be. Let's keep our disagreements in the B&G and out of the limelight for newcomers that want to find good conversation and good tech talk about the Fords that we all love. Smile

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 January 4th 2012, 7:54 pm

I agree with Rick.............. Wink
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  138 January 4th 2012, 7:55 pm

Whys it always gotta be about you big bird. ..this one is all coug and fabios fault...back off.

Back to top Go down

Post  rmcomprandy January 4th 2012, 7:57 pm

billandlori wrote:
IDT-572 wrote:It seems to me because of the quick to jump on someones question and belittle has caused most (or a good it) of them to be asked behind the board in PM's or phone calls................. I could be wrong. Rolling Eyes

Yep. Your right.

Bill

YEP ... some days I get on the computer and I have 5 or 6 emails from others here asking me for an answer to a question they have about something. I try to answer ... a lot are questions with real SIMPLE, (to me), answers and I'm sure that it is probably not posted simply because of the "flashback" that will follow their question. Although there are probably others who could benefit from the answer.
Being in business I have learned that age has nothing to do with someone's knowledge of a subject. They may have just become an enthusiast at 35 or 45 and usually makes it even more difficult for them to ask the "dumb" question. NO question is "dumb" if asked in sincerity.

rmcomprandy

http://www.rmcompetition.com

Back to top Go down

Post  138 January 4th 2012, 7:58 pm

richter69 wrote:I agree with Rick.............. Wink

really???? whats next you gonna start drink shine too? go ahead and paint that car lime green and roll out.

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 January 4th 2012, 7:58 pm

Fabio didn't really do anything this time, Its more of a Coug and Curts fault lol.
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 January 4th 2012, 8:01 pm

138 wrote:
richter69 wrote:I agree with Rick.............. Wink

really???? whats next you gonna start drink shine too? go ahead and paint that car lime green and roll out.

I ain't gonna mail his ass a Xmas card, but I have gotten over my hatred I had and learned to "get along" with him, he has done the same toward me, so I'm good with it.

And as far as 'shine goes, I've drank it a long time before there was any internet lol.

Last edited by richter69 on January 4th 2012, 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next