BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rolling in to town Thursday evening,going to get together somewhere?

+17
Andy@US43
John Myrick
Lem Evans
cool40
gdog
QtrWarrior
psfracer
56Tbird
rmcomprandy
richter69
bigblok2000ranger
scottke
342g
crittersf1
bruno
Barney
Wes Littrell
21 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Rolling in to town Thursday evening,going to get together somewhere? Empty Rolling in to town Thursday evening,going to get together somewhere?

Post  Wes Littrell June 16th 2012, 8:23 pm

Was wondering if we were getting together thur night somewhere for supper?I'm always up for eating and hanging out Very Happy Looks like theres a steakhouse called the brass lantern roadhouse in lawrenceburg that looks pretty good.Just need to know a time.Heres the map.

http://www.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=2290+Pulaski+Hwy,+38464&sll=34.801622,-87.675191&sspn=0.011541,0.017703&ie=UTF8&s=AARTsJqejomBPgpTPQan9zFdv6K2DYoUWg&view=map
Wes Littrell
Wes Littrell

Back to top Go down

Rolling in to town Thursday evening,going to get together somewhere? Empty Re: Rolling in to town Thursday evening,going to get together somewhere?

Post  Wes Littrell June 16th 2012, 8:26 pm

Hers a link. http://www.legendssteakhouse.com/index.php
Wes Littrell
Wes Littrell

Back to top Go down

Rolling in to town Thursday evening,going to get together somewhere? Empty Re: Rolling in to town Thursday evening,going to get together somewhere?

Post  Barney June 16th 2012, 8:49 pm

I'll be rolling into town around 8or 9 Thursday.
Barney
Barney

http://www.hdraracingseries.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno June 16th 2012, 8:52 pm

cool i will be there a couple of days before and will try it out ....i guess we need a table for 50 or so Very Happy

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  crittersf1 June 16th 2012, 9:22 pm

Won't be in 'til Friday morning.
crittersf1
crittersf1

Back to top Go down

Post  342g June 16th 2012, 10:49 pm

I'll be there Thursday, and Rick will be with me I hope. Twisted Evil
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  scottke June 16th 2012, 10:58 pm

Wont be there till mid day fri.
scottke
scottke

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno June 16th 2012, 11:00 pm

342g wrote:I'll be there Thursday, and Rick will be with me I hope. Twisted Evil

what do you mean you hope ???? those boys getting in trouble in Bowling green Laughing drunken Laughing

www.bfevansraceparts.com
bruno
bruno

Back to top Go down

Post  342g June 16th 2012, 11:29 pm

bruno wrote:
342g wrote:I'll be there Thursday, and Rick will be with me I hope. Twisted Evil

what do you mean you hope ???? those boys getting in trouble in Bowling green Laughing drunken Laughing

Very well could be, you can't let them out of your site, when they are together, Dan said, they had every kind of liquor you could think of, but Sooz is there, she will keep them straight. Very Happy
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bigblok2000ranger June 17th 2012, 1:24 am

Won't be there til probably about 4am Frriday and Rich and I will probably try to get couple hours of sleep.
bigblok2000ranger
bigblok2000ranger

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 June 17th 2012, 11:27 am

should be in town thursday evening, Im always down for a good steak.......... Very Happy
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  rmcomprandy June 17th 2012, 11:38 am

Wes Littrell wrote:Was wondering if we were getting together thur night somewhere for supper?I'm always up for eating and hanging out Very Happy Looks like theres a steakhouse called the brass lantern roadhouse in lawrenceburg that looks pretty good.Just need to know a time.Heres the map.

http://www.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=2290+Pulaski+Hwy,+38464&sll=34.801622,-87.675191&sspn=0.011541,0.017703&ie=UTF8&s=AARTsJqejomBPgpTPQan9zFdv6K2DYoUWg&view=map

I am leaving here about 9am on Thursday so if my trip tic is right it should take 11 hours to get there.
Where's BLAKE ... he knows the layout so give us an idea of what can happen big guy, LOL.

Which one ...? Lawrenceburg or Pulaski ... ?
The location in Pulaski seems easier to find if the map is any indication.

rmcomprandy

http://www.rmcompetition.com

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird June 17th 2012, 4:27 pm

Rick really had a hard time functioning properly Tuesday ...after our Monday night Escapade drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken So did I ,but not quite as bad as he did affraid cheers lol!
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  psfracer June 17th 2012, 4:30 pm

I will be arriving Thursday night also.
psfracer
psfracer

http://www.psfracer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Littrell June 17th 2012, 4:49 pm

rmcomprandy wrote:
Wes Littrell wrote:Was wondering if we were getting together thur night somewhere for supper?I'm always up for eating and hanging out Very Happy Looks like theres a steakhouse called the brass lantern roadhouse in lawrenceburg that looks pretty good.Just need to know a time.Heres the map.

I am leaving here about 9am on Thursday so if my trip tic is right it should take 11 hours to get there.
Where's BLAKE ... he knows the layout so give us an idea of what can happen big guy, LOL.

I was thinking Lawrenceburg.I think most of us are staying there. Very Happy
Wes Littrell
Wes Littrell

Back to top Go down

Post  rmcomprandy June 17th 2012, 5:12 pm

Wes Littrell wrote:
rmcomprandy wrote:

I was thinking Lawrenceburg.I think most of us are staying there. Very Happy

I see ... "The Brass Lantern" location in Lawrenceburg is on Pulaski Hwy.
Either one is OK by me as long as there is no question, lol.
They close at 10pm.

rmcomprandy

http://www.rmcompetition.com

Back to top Go down

Post  QtrWarrior June 17th 2012, 7:22 pm

Ga Boyz will roll in Thursday afternoon.. We're up for a good steak !!
QtrWarrior
QtrWarrior

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno June 17th 2012, 8:49 pm

just talked to the manager and we can seat anywere from 6-7pm and we have a room for 20-50 people. Wes just let me know a head count and i will let them know

www.bfevansraceparts.com
bruno
bruno

Back to top Go down

Post  gdog June 17th 2012, 9:01 pm

PA boys 4 guys that can eat....
G
gdog
gdog
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  342g June 17th 2012, 9:03 pm

me and one more, he don't eat much, but he drinks a lot of beer.
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird June 17th 2012, 9:46 pm

342g wrote:me and one more, he don't eat much, but he drinks a lot of beer.
He don't drink that much Rolling Eyes He tries hard though!! cheers
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Littrell June 18th 2012, 6:45 am

bruno wrote:just talked to the manager and we can seat anywere from 6-7pm and we have a room for 20-50 people. Wes just let me know a head count and i will let them know
There will be 7 or 8 in my bunch.
Wes Littrell
Wes Littrell

Back to top Go down

Post  crittersf1 June 18th 2012, 7:36 am

gdog wrote:PA boys 4 guys that can eat....
G

Make sure to order the "rubber glove" salad. Razz Razz Razz Razz
crittersf1
crittersf1

Back to top Go down

Post  gdog June 18th 2012, 10:28 am

Critter,
I had forgotten about the salad deal. Let’s hope that we have no repeat of that debacle.
See you soon,
G
gdog
gdog
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  cool40 June 18th 2012, 1:57 pm

they's a nice mexican joint in rock throw'n distance from the hotel......just a thought. Very Happy
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next