BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rolling in to town Thursday evening,going to get together somewhere?

+17
Andy@US43
John Myrick
Lem Evans
cool40
gdog
QtrWarrior
psfracer
56Tbird
rmcomprandy
richter69
bigblok2000ranger
scottke
342g
crittersf1
bruno
Barney
Wes Littrell
21 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Rolling in to town Thursday evening,going to get together somewhere? - Page 3 Empty Re: Rolling in to town Thursday evening,going to get together somewhere?

Post  bruno June 21st 2012, 8:12 am

stangr8cr wrote:We'll be rolling in this afternoon, anyone riding out to Legends tonight? We are staying in Pulaski and are planning on about 7 for dinner, gotta wait on the wife to roll in after work. Poppa Bear is keeping Boo Boo 23 miles from the track Twisted Evil

Boo Boo

Reservations are at the brass lantern in Lawrenceburg for 7:00

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Rolling in to town Thursday evening,going to get together somewhere? - Page 3 Empty Re: Rolling in to town Thursday evening,going to get together somewhere?

Post  stangr8cr June 21st 2012, 8:23 am

We may be taking a little ride tonight then?? Unless you send the private jet for us?? Laughing

Boo Boo
stangr8cr
stangr8cr
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney June 21st 2012, 11:40 am

I'm in beautiful Paris Illinois having a new spare mounted for the trailer since I had to put it to use a few miles back see you guys around 5.
Barney
Barney

http://www.hdraracingseries.com

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 June 21st 2012, 4:09 pm

It might be midnight before me and Paul from Cali get there, still stuck in traffic on I40...... Pissed.
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  Moodyblues June 21st 2012, 4:26 pm

Atre you anywhere US72?
Moodyblues
Moodyblues

http://www.russhoodinsurance.com

Back to top Go down

Post  cool40 June 21st 2012, 5:24 pm

richter69 wrote:It might be midnight before me and Paul from Cali get there, still stuck in traffic on I40...... Pissed.
Mad i'm at my house in the A/C. Laughing got the car ready to load,15gal of m5,fresh green oil in the hotrod,what more could i ask for! see you guys at 7:00................................................................
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3