BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rolling in to town Thursday evening,going to get together somewhere?

+17
Andy@US43
John Myrick
Lem Evans
cool40
gdog
QtrWarrior
psfracer
56Tbird
rmcomprandy
richter69
bigblok2000ranger
scottke
342g
crittersf1
bruno
Barney
Wes Littrell
21 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Rolling in to town Thursday evening,going to get together somewhere? - Page 2 Empty Re: Rolling in to town Thursday evening,going to get together somewhere?

Post  Lem Evans June 18th 2012, 3:34 pm

cool40 wrote:they's a nice mexican joint in rock throw'n distance from the hotel......just a thought. Very Happy

"Mexican joint" ? Almost sounds like imported weed Shocked

Lem Evans

http://bfevansraceparts.com

Back to top Go down

Rolling in to town Thursday evening,going to get together somewhere? - Page 2 Empty Re: Rolling in to town Thursday evening,going to get together somewhere?

Post  342g June 18th 2012, 3:40 pm

Lem Evans wrote:
cool40 wrote:they's a nice mexican joint in rock throw'n distance from the hotel......just a thought. Very Happy

Very Happy cheers
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird June 18th 2012, 3:59 pm

Don't talk about those people like that!! Nick gets offensive Razz
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 June 18th 2012, 4:05 pm

Lem Evans wrote:

moonshine in a wine bottle comes to mind................ Laughing
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird June 18th 2012, 4:08 pm

We can handle that order Laughing drunken
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno June 18th 2012, 5:22 pm

i wzs thinking the same thing , who is going to haul all of our butts to the steak joint ????

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  John Myrick June 18th 2012, 6:01 pm

Oh no......mexican food, beer, wind blowing to the east and you guys Shocked Evil or Very Mad affraid I'm gonna need a gas mask
John Myrick
John Myrick
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Andy@US43 June 18th 2012, 7:11 pm

The Brass Lantern is the best steak house in town. The Fleeman family owns both the Brass Lantern and Legends in Pulaski. They basically share the same menu.

For those with facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Brass-Lantern-Lawrenceburg/122723297753754

You're looking at a 30min drive to Legends in Pulaski, and a 5 min drive to the Brass Lantern in Lawrenceburg.

The number is 931-762-0474

Andy@US43

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon June 18th 2012, 7:12 pm

Wes Littrell wrote:Was wondering if we were getting together thur night somewhere for supper?I'm always up for eating and hanging out Very Happy Looks like theres a steakhouse called the brass lantern roadhouse in lawrenceburg that looks pretty good.Just need to know a time.Heres the map.

http://www.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=2290+Pulaski+Hwy,+38464&sll=34.801622,-87.675191&sspn=0.011541,0.017703&ie=UTF8&s=AARTsJqejomBPgpTPQan9zFdv6K2DYoUWg&view=map

I won't be making the trip w/Harold Wes. Gonna miss ya Brother. Smile

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno June 18th 2012, 9:56 pm

Andy@US43 wrote:The Brass Lantern is the best steak house in town. The Fleeman family owns both the Brass Lantern and Legends in Pulaski. They basically share the same menu.

For those with facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Brass-Lantern-Lawrenceburg/122723297753754

You're looking at a 30min drive to Legends in Pulaski, and a 5 min drive to the Brass Lantern in Lawrenceburg.

The number is 931-762-0474

I spoke to Lisa Crouch last night , there service was great and the food was good too ........ they are expecting a crowd

www.bfevansraceparts.com
bruno
bruno

Back to top Go down

Post  cool40 June 18th 2012, 10:57 pm

Lem Evans wrote:

nope,that'd be up the street by the super wally-mart,place called "good times bar" Laughing
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno June 19th 2012, 8:51 pm

so what have you guys decided ??????

www.bfevansraceparts.com
bruno
bruno

Back to top Go down

Post  hillbillyerv June 20th 2012, 11:36 am

the wife n myself will be rolling in Thursday night Smile
hillbillyerv
hillbillyerv
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  hillbillyerv June 20th 2012, 11:37 am

bbf-falcon wrote:
Wes Littrell wrote:Was wondering if we were getting together thur night somewhere for supper?I'm always up for eating and hanging out Very Happy Looks like theres a steakhouse called the brass lantern roadhouse in lawrenceburg that looks pretty good.Just need to know a time.Heres the map.

http://www.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=2290+Pulaski+Hwy,+38464&sll=34.801622,-87.675191&sspn=0.011541,0.017703&ie=UTF8&s=AARTsJqejomBPgpTPQan9zFdv6K2DYoUWg&view=map

I won't be making the trip w/Harold Wes. Gonna miss ya Brother. Smile

???????????????????????????????????????????? Question
hillbillyerv
hillbillyerv
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  rmcomprandy June 20th 2012, 11:49 am

Which hotel ...?
The one I'm at is a little north in Mount Pleasant.

"The Brass Lantern" sounds like the place expecting a bunch of racer people, LOL.

rmcomprandy

http://www.rmcompetition.com

Back to top Go down

Post  cool40 June 20th 2012, 1:46 pm

rmcomprandy wrote:

Which hotel ...?
The one I'm at is a little north in Mount Pleasant.

"The Brass Lantern" sounds like the place expecting a bunch of racer people, LOL.
i think "most"are staying in L'burg at the richland,its just down the street. i think the brass lantern is where the party will be. Smile
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney June 20th 2012, 1:50 pm

What time are you guys planning for this? I may have to adjust my schedule.
Barney
Barney

http://www.hdraracingseries.com

Back to top Go down

Post  cool40 June 20th 2012, 2:01 pm

bruno wrote:just talked to the manager and we can seat anywere from 6-7pm and we have a room for 20-50 people. Wes just let me know a head count and i will let them know

Barney wrote:What time are you guys planning for this? I may have to adjust my schedule.
Arrow
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney June 20th 2012, 2:25 pm

That's a tight window, I'll try to make it.
Barney
Barney

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno June 20th 2012, 2:59 pm

you guys tell me ...... we can adjust the time ?

www.bfevansraceparts.com
bruno
bruno

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney June 20th 2012, 3:07 pm

The time is fine. Just don't know how many pee stops the ladies are gonna need... Very Happy
Barney
Barney

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 June 20th 2012, 4:37 pm

I'm shooting for a 5-6 time window................someone needs to run a shuttle service to get all our asses to the steak joint.............. cheers
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno June 20th 2012, 4:45 pm

richter69 wrote:I'm shooting for a 5-6 time window................someone needs to run a shuttle service to get all our asses to the steak joint.............. cheers

i can get us a stretched navigator for the evening ????

www.bfevansraceparts.com
bruno
bruno

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney June 20th 2012, 5:07 pm

bruno wrote:
richter69 wrote:I'm shooting for a 5-6 time window................someone needs to run a shuttle service to get all our asses to the steak joint.............. cheers

i can get us a stretched navigator for the evening ????
I'm bringing my Fusion for a chase vehicle.
Barney
Barney

Back to top Go down

Post  stangr8cr June 21st 2012, 8:02 am

We'll be rolling in this afternoon, anyone riding out to Legends tonight? We are staying in Pulaski and are planning on about 7 for dinner, gotta wait on the wife to roll in after work. Poppa Bear is keeping Boo Boo 23 miles from the track Twisted Evil

Boo Boo
stangr8cr
stangr8cr
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next