BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LATE STYLE DANNY BEE BELT DRIVE FOR SALE - delete

Go down

LATE STYLE DANNY BEE BELT DRIVE FOR SALE - delete Empty LATE STYLE DANNY BEE BELT DRIVE FOR SALE - delete

Post  Wayne Pearce November 18th 2013, 6:20 pm

Guy's, I never thought I would want to sell this, as I was planning on using it on a new build, but as of now a new build isn't gonna happen!  It's brand new, still in the box, and it's got to go!  I know Lem is selling them for $1,039.00 plus shipping, I want to sell this one for $1,000.00 including shipping in the lower 48 states.  Please, don't try to low ball me on this as I don't "need" to sell it, but I would rather somebody buy it, and use it rather than it sit on the shelf forever. Okay - "the silence is deafening" I get the message that nobody's interested in my Danny Bee belt drive, the local gear head will get it for $900.00, thanks guys. Have a good thanksgiving, all!

Wayne (SAWDOFF) Pearce

Last edited by Wayne Pearce on November 25th 2013, 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Wayne Pearce

Back to top Go down

LATE STYLE DANNY BEE BELT DRIVE FOR SALE - delete Empty Re: LATE STYLE DANNY BEE BELT DRIVE FOR SALE - delete

Post  Wayne Pearce November 22nd 2013, 10:24 am

Okay, guys - it's obvious that I misled everyone with my prior statement about "low balling". What I meant was that please don't ask me to sell this much sought after piece of "mechanical art work" for half price, or anything like that. I've had an offer from a local gear head, but I'm holding out to see if anyone betters it. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Wayne (SAWDOFF) Pearce

Wayne Pearce

Back to top Go down