BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dang crazy stuff over here in Chattanooga

+4
richter69
supervel45
IDT-572
Moodyblues
8 posters

Go down

Dang crazy stuff over here in Chattanooga Empty Dang crazy stuff over here in Chattanooga

Post  Moodyblues July 16th 2015, 2:46 pm

4 marine recruiters and a police officer shot. 4 Marines are dead. Cant believe they werent packing.................oh yea I do.
Moodyblues
Moodyblues

http://www.russhoodinsurance.com

Back to top Go down

Dang crazy stuff over here in Chattanooga Empty Re: Dang crazy stuff over here in Chattanooga

Post  IDT-572 July 16th 2015, 5:25 pm

His name was Mohammod Youssuf Abdulazeez But it was not suspected to be an Islamic attack. Classified as a domestic terror attack...........Rolling Eyes Evil or Very Mad Dang if it walks like a duck and quakes like a duck..................... Born in Kuwait
IDT-572
IDT-572
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Dang crazy stuff over here in Chattanooga Empty Re: Dang crazy stuff over here in Chattanooga

Post  supervel45 July 16th 2015, 5:49 pm

I guess that's an improvement over "workplace violence"?

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 July 16th 2015, 6:30 pm

Gun free zone problems... Ya he may have got one in the process.... Whos to say if it wasnt if that would have been a deal breaker for him.

Meanwhile we had an extra Moron in our state today ....
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  Moodyblues July 16th 2015, 7:16 pm

Our liberal Mayor just said he didnt think we had a problem.......................over 100 FBI agents are in town and they are tearing the family residence apart right now.

Nah no problem here
Moodyblues
Moodyblues

http://www.russhoodinsurance.com

Back to top Go down

Post  FalconEh July 16th 2015, 11:50 pm

I think they should mention the names of the fallen repeatedly and just refer to the terrorist/assassin as: Piece of Sh!#, terrorist Muth@ Fuc&$, human waste, anal discharge, or something of the like, I send prayers to the Families of the Fallen, with Thanks and Gratitude for their Service!
FalconEh
FalconEh

Back to top Go down

Post  GT300TD July 17th 2015, 9:40 am

Govt needs to wake up to the benefits of getting a national concealed carry law on the books. Might have prevented at least a couple deaths. A buddy that 'packs' told me Ohio allows open carry like Texas. He heard Ohio might be thinking about allowing open carry without a lot of hassle! I have had a cc permit for about 10 years but haven't 'packed' yet.
A lot of my friends do and I think I'll be looking for a holster for my LC9!
Also, maybe businesses will start to remove the stupid a$$ "no guns permitted" signs Rolling Eyes .

GT300TD
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 July 17th 2015, 11:09 am

IDT-572 wrote:His name was Mohammod Youssuf Abdulazeez But it was not suspected to be an Islamic attack. Classified as a domestic terror attack...........Rolling Eyes Evil or Very Mad  Dang if it walks like a duck and quakes like a duck.....................  Born in Kuwait  

No kidding political correctness is killing people.......

FBI officials are also examining two blog posts apparently written on Monday to see if they were written by the suspect. Even if he did write them, according to people close to the investigation, there is nothing suggestive of violence in the posts, and they don’t offer a motive for attacking U.S. military sites.

“Brothers and sisters don’t be fooled by your desires, this life is short and bitter and the opportunity to submit to Allah may pass you by,’’ one post said Rolling EyesRolling Eyes

dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Curt July 18th 2015, 6:05 pm

Our Governor just order all Texas National Guard to arm themselves.
Curt
Curt

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 July 19th 2015, 3:41 pm

Curt wrote:Our Governor just order all Texas National Guard to arm themselves.

Texas take no shit for anyone..... Damn shame the rest of the country isn't like that.....
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 July 22nd 2015, 3:17 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3170342/Armed-vigilantes-stand-guard-outside-military-recruiting-offices-country-general-says-center-soldiers-allowed-carry-guns.html#reader-comments

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  Curt July 23rd 2015, 11:40 pm

supervel45 wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3170342/Armed-vigilantes-stand-guard-outside-military-recruiting-offices-country-general-says-center-soldiers-allowed-carry-guns.html#reader-comments

Armed Vigilantes. Is that what they call a peace keeper in the UK?
Curt
Curt

Back to top Go down

Post  IDT-572 July 24th 2015, 10:12 am

Amazing their choice of words (VIGILANTE)  Makes it and them sound more evil and menacing.

The guys do look kind of ruff, but I guess Richard Simmons wouldn't look the part in his shorty shorts sporting an AR either.  Razz
IDT-572
IDT-572
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 July 24th 2015, 10:24 pm

http://www.navytimes.com/story/military/2015/07/21/sources-navy-officer-marine-shot-chattanooga-gunman/30426817/ These guys may have saved some lives. The President should give them a Metal for Bravery. Instead they are being investigated. What a shame.

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum