BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oiling modifications... and how much power?

+30
Mike R
68galaxie
stanger68
Hardy
windsor
DILLIGASDAVE
FalconEh
cool40
6t6mustang
Mark Miller
cletus66
Paul Kane
BBFTorino
jbozzelle
QtrWarrior
Carl
kjett
D. Sea
BigRigTech
BOSS 429
Curt
Doug Rahn
5pointslow
dfree383
Dave De
Bosskk1786
Lem Evans
DanH
rmcomprandy
nickpohlaandp
34 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Oiling modifications... and how much power? - Page 9 Empty Re: Oiling modifications... and how much power?

Post  bruno October 19th 2017, 4:30 pm

Ive tried to clean up this thread , Lets keep this on topic. I will not tolerate any personal attacks. Period !!

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Oiling modifications... and how much power? - Page 9 Empty Re: Oiling modifications... and how much power?

Post  maverick October 19th 2017, 5:51 pm

Umm-m....I'm one of Lem's loyal followers...and now you've lost me.

Btw, regarding the comment that you wouldn't trust Lem to spec your cam for fear he'd screw you over, I can tell you this:
Even if he'd watched you shoot his dog, the cam would be spot on...if he was willing to offer his advice.  You truly don't know the man.  The loss is yours.
maverick
maverick
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  QtrWarrior October 19th 2017, 7:08 pm

kjett wrote:Can't a moderator just banish this idiot from here and we can all move on without having to deal with the grumpy troll from under the bridge? Rolling Eyes

Well..it's like this...

Nick removed Rob and I as moderators..Why ??? We have no idea...
Nick is now the only MOD. and as we all know.. He rarely shows his face anymore.... Rolling Eyes

* Edit....And now I see he is still alive !!!
QtrWarrior
QtrWarrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Scott Foxwell October 19th 2017, 7:25 pm

nickpohlaandp wrote:
kjett wrote:Can't a moderator just banish this idiot from here and we can all move on without having to deal with the grumpy troll from under the bridge? Rolling Eyes

All of you...

Oiling modifications... and how much power? - Page 9 Whiners
For some reason this is just how the Ford guys roll. Don't take it personal. Very opinionated here. "Special" is the word that comes to mind...
If you have any questions hit me up. I'm what I consider a "non denominational" engine builder. They all have quirks and idiosyncrasies and if you look at it as just an engine, they all become pretty obvious no matter what brand.
And respect is definitely a double standard here.

Last edited by Scott Foxwell on October 19th 2017, 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Scott Foxwell

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno October 19th 2017, 7:40 pm

QtrWarrior wrote:

Well..it's like this...

Nick is now the only MOD. and as we all know.. He rarely shows his face anymore.... Rolling Eyes

Hey Mike how are you and the family doing ?

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  QtrWarrior October 19th 2017, 8:51 pm

bruno wrote:
QtrWarrior wrote:

Well..it's like this...

Hey Mike how are you and the family doing ?

All good here Boss man... How about you ???
QtrWarrior
QtrWarrior

Back to top Go down

Post  nickpohlaandp October 19th 2017, 10:18 pm

bruno wrote:Ive tried to clean up this thread , Lets keep this on topic. I will not tolerate any personal attacks. Period !!

So you won’t tolerate any personal attacks, but you know my deleted my posts? If you read from my very first post that every time I replied I was polite and inquisitive. The only time my attitude changed is when others decided to give me grief I stad of being helpful. If they dont want to help, that’s fine, but posting ugly, rude posts... that’s not necessary.

nickpohlaandp

Back to top Go down

Post  nickpohlaandp October 19th 2017, 10:27 pm

bruno wrote:Ive tried to clean up this thread , Lets keep this on topic. I will not tolerate any personal attacks. Period !!

Any chance you can just delete this whole thread? This is ridiculous.

nickpohlaandp

Back to top Go down

Post  kjett October 20th 2017, 8:38 am

nickpohlaandp wrote:

and the original poster..
kjett
kjett

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 October 20th 2017, 9:23 am

nickpohlaandp wrote:

A lot here think you should be deleted and this thread made sticky to remind us of how big a dick you are when you try to come back under another name.
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  nickpohlaandp October 20th 2017, 9:42 am

dfree383 wrote:
nickpohlaandp wrote:

A lot here think you should be deleted and this thread made sticky to remind us of how big a dick you are when you try to come back under another name.

Have at it. I'm done here. I've got better things to do than argue with children.

nickpohlaandp

Back to top Go down

Post  kjett October 20th 2017, 10:06 am

nickpohlaandp wrote:
dfree383 wrote:
nickpohlaandp wrote:

Have at it. I'm done here. I've got better things to do than argue with children.

Great! Bye then. But why are you still lurking?
kjett
kjett

Back to top Go down

Post  rmcomprandy October 20th 2017, 10:44 am

[quote="Scott Foxwell" They all have quirks and idiosyncrasies and if you look at it as just an engine, they all become pretty obvious no matter what brand.
 [/quote]

YEP ... The engine does not know what name is usually on the valve cover.

rmcomprandy

http://www.rmcompetition.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scott Foxwell October 20th 2017, 11:07 am

nickpohlaandp wrote:
dfree383 wrote:
nickpohlaandp wrote:

I don't blame you.

Some of you here can be real assholes, just for the sake of being real assholes. For grown adults (supposedly) you're pretty damn embarrassing.

Scott Foxwell

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9