BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NOS No2 Twin "Crosshair" Plate and other NOS Stuff

Go down

NOS No2 Twin "Crosshair" Plate and other NOS Stuff Empty NOS No2 Twin "Crosshair" Plate and other NOS Stuff

Post  rbro460 November 4th 2018, 5:47 pm

1. Crosshair plate, 1 NOS Cheater (#16000), 1 Fuel Cheater (#16050), w/hoses to hook up to plate. Used, a couple doz pass'.
   Plate= $250.
   Cheaters w/hoses $125.

2. 2 new (#16045) No2 Cheaters, 2 New Fuel Cheaters (#16050) and new bent tubing with mounted cheaters for BBF 460 Victor.
   New Cheaters with tubing ect. $300.

3. Last is a bottle mounting kit, less purge valve/wiring for that.
   Kit is Free.

Private message with questions. Location is Mn 55303

Really want to sell as package, $650. or B.O.
Serious only, I won't give it away.

All is PLUS shipping.


Last edited by rbro460 on November 4th 2018, 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added shipping.)
rbro460
rbro460

Posts : 102
Join date : 2018-03-22
Location : Mpls burbs

Back to top Go down

NOS No2 Twin "Crosshair" Plate and other NOS Stuff Empty Re: NOS No2 Twin "Crosshair" Plate and other NOS Stuff

Post  rbro460 November 4th 2018, 5:48 pm

rbro460 wrote:1. Crosshair plate, 1 NOS Cheater (#16000), 1 Fuel Cheater (#16050), w/hoses to hook up to plate. Used, a couple doz pass'.
   Plate= $250.
   Cheaters w/hoses $125.

2. 2 new (#16045) No2 Cheaters, 2 New Fuel Cheaters (#16050) and new bent tubing with mounted cheaters for BBF 460 Victor.
   New Cheaters with tubing ect. $300.

3. Last is a bottle mounting kit, less purge valve/wiring for that.
   Kit is Free.

Private message with questions. Location is Mn 55303

Really want to sell as package, $650. or B.O.
Serious only, I won't give it away.


rbro460
rbro460

Posts : 102
Join date : 2018-03-22
Location : Mpls burbs

Back to top Go down

NOS No2 Twin "Crosshair" Plate and other NOS Stuff Empty Re: NOS No2 Twin "Crosshair" Plate and other NOS Stuff

Post  rbro460 November 4th 2018, 5:55 pm

Still trying to get pics up....jeezze...
rbro460
rbro460

Posts : 102
Join date : 2018-03-22
Location : Mpls burbs

Back to top Go down

NOS No2 Twin "Crosshair" Plate and other NOS Stuff Empty Re: NOS No2 Twin "Crosshair" Plate and other NOS Stuff

Post  rbro460 November 4th 2018, 6:01 pm

NOS No2 Twin "Crosshair" Plate and other NOS Stuff 2018-113
NOS No2 Twin "Crosshair" Plate and other NOS Stuff 2018-115
NOS No2 Twin "Crosshair" Plate and other NOS Stuff 2018-114
rbro460
rbro460

Posts : 102
Join date : 2018-03-22
Location : Mpls burbs

Back to top Go down

NOS No2 Twin "Crosshair" Plate and other NOS Stuff Empty Re: NOS No2 Twin "Crosshair" Plate and other NOS Stuff

Post  rbro460 November 4th 2018, 6:02 pm

NOS No2 Twin "Crosshair" Plate and other NOS Stuff 2018-117
NOS No2 Twin "Crosshair" Plate and other NOS Stuff 2018-116
rbro460
rbro460

Posts : 102
Join date : 2018-03-22
Location : Mpls burbs

Back to top Go down

NOS No2 Twin "Crosshair" Plate and other NOS Stuff Empty Re: NOS No2 Twin "Crosshair" Plate and other NOS Stuff

Post  rbro460 November 12th 2018, 4:07 pm

Bump for price Adj. $500. for package.

Not even 1 hit???
rbro460
rbro460

Posts : 102
Join date : 2018-03-22
Location : Mpls burbs

Back to top Go down

NOS No2 Twin "Crosshair" Plate and other NOS Stuff Empty Re: NOS No2 Twin "Crosshair" Plate and other NOS Stuff

Post  69bluehotrod November 13th 2018, 1:47 pm

nozzles???
69bluehotrod
69bluehotrod
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 843
Join date : 2010-10-01
Age : 58
Location : Grand Prairie, TX.

http://rainbowvacuumsalesservice.com/

Back to top Go down

NOS No2 Twin "Crosshair" Plate and other NOS Stuff Empty Re: NOS No2 Twin "Crosshair" Plate and other NOS Stuff

Post  rbro460 November 13th 2018, 2:04 pm

Yes, all 8 are on the Victor 460. How does one remove them without breaking them?

NOS No2 Twin "Crosshair" Plate and other NOS Stuff 2018-118
NOS No2 Twin "Crosshair" Plate and other NOS Stuff 2018-118


Last edited by rbro460 on November 13th 2018, 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added Pic)
rbro460
rbro460

Posts : 102
Join date : 2018-03-22
Location : Mpls burbs

Back to top Go down

NOS No2 Twin "Crosshair" Plate and other NOS Stuff Empty Re: NOS No2 Twin "Crosshair" Plate and other NOS Stuff

Post  rbro460 November 30th 2018, 9:15 pm

Bump
rbro460
rbro460

Posts : 102
Join date : 2018-03-22
Location : Mpls burbs

Back to top Go down

NOS No2 Twin "Crosshair" Plate and other NOS Stuff Empty Re: NOS No2 Twin "Crosshair" Plate and other NOS Stuff

Post  69bluehotrod December 11th 2018, 1:05 pm

rbro460 wrote:Yes, all 8 are on the Victor 460. How does one remove them without breaking them?

NOS No2 Twin "Crosshair" Plate and other NOS Stuff 2018-118
NOS No2 Twin "Crosshair" Plate and other NOS Stuff 2018-118

were you able to get them out of the intake?
69bluehotrod
69bluehotrod
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Posts : 843
Join date : 2010-10-01
Age : 58
Location : Grand Prairie, TX.

http://rainbowvacuumsalesservice.com/

Back to top Go down

NOS No2 Twin "Crosshair" Plate and other NOS Stuff Empty Re: NOS No2 Twin "Crosshair" Plate and other NOS Stuff

Post  rbro460 December 11th 2018, 2:04 pm

Sprayed em couple times, will try again.
rbro460
rbro460

Posts : 102
Join date : 2018-03-22
Location : Mpls burbs

Back to top Go down

NOS No2 Twin "Crosshair" Plate and other NOS Stuff Empty Re: NOS No2 Twin "Crosshair" Plate and other NOS Stuff

Post  rbro460 December 11th 2018, 2:41 pm

Yah, there coming off np. Just got 2 off, will work on the others as soon as I can get some plugs this week.
I looked up what there getting for a set of 8 and was surprised it was over 300 bucks. Will need to add
$150 anyway.

New price! $700 + ride.
rbro460
rbro460

Posts : 102
Join date : 2018-03-22
Location : Mpls burbs

Back to top Go down

NOS No2 Twin "Crosshair" Plate and other NOS Stuff Empty Re: NOS No2 Twin "Crosshair" Plate and other NOS Stuff

Post  rbro460 December 12th 2018, 2:06 pm

rbro460 wrote:Yah, there coming off np. Just got 2 off, will work on the others as soon as I can get some plugs this week.
I looked up what there getting for a set of 8 and was surprised it was over 300 bucks. Will need to add
$150 anyway.

New price!  $700 + ride.

Got them all out of the Victor, np. These 8 injectors have never had fuel thru them. When I bought this setup
NOS themselves set this motor to run nos thru the squirters, so all that stuff has never been used. John ran the
plate setup for only 36 passes.
rbro460
rbro460

Posts : 102
Join date : 2018-03-22
Location : Mpls burbs

Back to top Go down

NOS No2 Twin "Crosshair" Plate and other NOS Stuff Empty Re: NOS No2 Twin "Crosshair" Plate and other NOS Stuff

Post  rbro460 January 13th 2019, 3:29 pm

Bump   price drop,  $650. plus ride.

alot of this stuff is N0S(new old stock) and never used.

Check prices for new....
rbro460
rbro460

Posts : 102
Join date : 2018-03-22
Location : Mpls burbs

Back to top Go down

NOS No2 Twin "Crosshair" Plate and other NOS Stuff Empty Re: NOS No2 Twin "Crosshair" Plate and other NOS Stuff

Post  rbro460 May 10th 2019, 1:20 pm

rbro460 wrote:Bump    price drop,  $650. plus ride.

alot of this stuff is N0S(new old stock) and never used.

Check prices for new....


Bump
Someone needs this stuff, most of it NOS! never used, except the plate, only 35 pass'

With injectors, $500+ ride.


7sixthree6eight80fivesix1
rbro460
rbro460

Posts : 102
Join date : 2018-03-22
Location : Mpls burbs

Back to top Go down

NOS No2 Twin "Crosshair" Plate and other NOS Stuff Empty Re: NOS No2 Twin "Crosshair" Plate and other NOS Stuff

Post  rbro460 August 10th 2019, 12:02 am

rbro460 wrote:
rbro460 wrote:Bump    price drop,  $650. plus ride.

alot of this stuff is N0S(new old stock) and never used.

Check prices for new....


Bump
Someone needs this stuff, most of it NOS!  never used, except the plate, only 35 pass'

With injectors, $500+ ride.


7sixthree6eight80fivesix1
rbro460
rbro460

Posts : 102
Join date : 2018-03-22
Location : Mpls burbs

Back to top Go down

NOS No2 Twin "Crosshair" Plate and other NOS Stuff Empty Re: NOS No2 Twin "Crosshair" Plate and other NOS Stuff

Post  rbro460 November 13th 2019, 2:33 pm

Not sure why these haven't moved yet, maybe if I paid the shipping?
rbro460
rbro460

Posts : 102
Join date : 2018-03-22
Location : Mpls burbs

Back to top Go down

NOS No2 Twin "Crosshair" Plate and other NOS Stuff Empty Re: NOS No2 Twin "Crosshair" Plate and other NOS Stuff

Post  outlawbird November 14th 2019, 1:15 pm

What jets do you have for the fogger and plate?
outlawbird
outlawbird

Posts : 27
Join date : 2010-09-22
Age : 41
Location : Shenandoah VA

Back to top Go down

NOS No2 Twin "Crosshair" Plate and other NOS Stuff Empty Re: NOS No2 Twin "Crosshair" Plate and other NOS Stuff

Post  rbro460 November 14th 2019, 2:29 pm

outlawbird wrote:What jets do you have for the fogger and plate?

I'm pulling the caps as I type, one has Nos= 032 and fuel= 036.
And now have gone thu all 8, I remember I bought them all as singles just
to cap the nozzle. 7 are 32/36 and the last one is 36/36.

These nozzles were never used on the motor, the jets are some new, some used.
Thank you for looking, can't buy this stuff new at my price. Fair? I think so.
rbro460
rbro460

Posts : 102
Join date : 2018-03-22
Location : Mpls burbs

Back to top Go down

NOS No2 Twin "Crosshair" Plate and other NOS Stuff Empty Re: NOS No2 Twin "Crosshair" Plate and other NOS Stuff

Post  snuff98 November 14th 2019, 6:47 pm

Your price is very fair, don't feel like it is just your stuff that ain't selling I have an engine and a crank for sale on hear for less then half the price to build and I can't get a legit hit or offer on any thing. Don't keep pricing you stuff down until you give it away.

snuff98

Posts : 217
Join date : 2016-08-04
Age : 50
Location : Hessmer Louisiana

Back to top Go down

NOS No2 Twin "Crosshair" Plate and other NOS Stuff Empty Re: NOS No2 Twin "Crosshair" Plate and other NOS Stuff

Post  rbro460 November 14th 2019, 7:21 pm

snuff98 wrote:Your price is very fair, don't feel like it is just your stuff that ain't selling I have an engine and a crank for sale on hear for less then half the price to build and I can't get a legit hit or offer on any thing.  Don't keep pricing you stuff down until you give it away.

That's what I had said in one of my first posts. Some day.
rbro460
rbro460

Posts : 102
Join date : 2018-03-22
Location : Mpls burbs

Back to top Go down

NOS No2 Twin "Crosshair" Plate and other NOS Stuff Empty SOLD!

Post  rbro460 November 15th 2019, 7:49 pm

rbro460 wrote:
snuff98 wrote:Your price is very fair, don't feel like it is just your stuff that ain't selling I have an engine and a crank for sale on hear for less then half the price to build and I can't get a legit hit or offer on any thing.  Don't keep pricing you stuff down until you give it away.

That's what I had said in one of my first posts. Some day.


SOLD!!!! Thank you all for looking.
rbro460
rbro460

Posts : 102
Join date : 2018-03-22
Location : Mpls burbs

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum