BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOW DO I ID THESE TFS HEADS I BOUGHT A MILLION YEARS AGO?

3 posters

Go down

HOW DO I ID THESE TFS HEADS I BOUGHT A MILLION YEARS AGO? Empty HOW DO I ID THESE TFS HEADS I BOUGHT A MILLION YEARS AGO?

Post  Wayne Pearce September 25th 2020, 11:12 am

Hey, guys:
I bought a set of TFS heads from somebody on our buy and sell forum about 8 years ago, now I want to use them, but don't know anything about them. I can't find a part number stamped anywhere, it has "BBF II" cast on top of one of the runners, and "TRICK FLOW 429/460" on the ends of the heads. I'm mainly concerned with the combustion chamber CC's, and what springs they're equipped with. Any guidance will be appreciated.

Wayne (SAWDOFF) Pearce

Wayne Pearce

Back to top Go down

HOW DO I ID THESE TFS HEADS I BOUGHT A MILLION YEARS AGO? Empty Re: HOW DO I ID THESE TFS HEADS I BOUGHT A MILLION YEARS AGO?

Post  Wayne Pearce October 4th 2020, 4:17 pm

I'm surprised - 166 views of my post, and not a single reply, WOW!

Wayne

Wayne Pearce

Back to top Go down

HOW DO I ID THESE TFS HEADS I BOUGHT A MILLION YEARS AGO? Empty Re: HOW DO I ID THESE TFS HEADS I BOUGHT A MILLION YEARS AGO?

Post  Lem Evans October 4th 2020, 4:30 pm

Picture?

Lem Evans

http://bfevansraceparts.com

Back to top Go down

Post  wickettoby1 October 4th 2020, 4:32 pm

Did you try calling TFS? I have a VERY early set of the twisted wedge SBF heads that I was looking for information on, TFS told me everything that I could want to know.

wickettoby1

Back to top Go down

Post  Wayne Pearce October 4th 2020, 4:37 pm

Hello again, Lem:

I'll give them a shout tomorrow, but I always think of this forum first because of all the practical experience, and knowledge.

Wayne

Wayne Pearce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down