BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't believe this radio

+10
511Fox
ThndrChkn
the1969fordguyinky
bbf-falcon
blown473
PROSTREET66
the Coug
Tommyj466
Maddmattmustangs
bigblockfox468
14 posters

Go down

Can't believe this radio Empty Can't believe this radio

Post  bigblockfox468 March 24th 2010, 9:55 pm

commercial I heard today on WRIF out of Detroit Neutral . They had a commercial advertising " how to grow your own pot". Now I'm not for it nor am I'm against it but I believe this legalized medical marijuana stuff has brought people out of the woodwork trying to make a buck. I'm 52 yrs old and never ever thought I would hear a commercial like this Shocked WTF Question I do understand there are some people that may benefit from medicial marijuana but I do believe there are probly more that take advantage of it when it's not actually needed Suspect Just my .02 and I don't mean to open a can of worms and won't be surprised if this gets locked or deleted. tongue
bigblockfox468
bigblockfox468
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Can't believe this radio Empty Re: Can't believe this radio

Post  Maddmattmustangs March 25th 2010, 12:19 am

Ill NEVER touch the stuff. i know teens in my area that already look like there in there 40's because of it Laughing
Maddmattmustangs
Maddmattmustangs

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommyj466 March 25th 2010, 4:42 am

Not too surprised it was on the radio. You can't watch TV or listen to the radio without hearing advertisements for hard pecker pills either. There ain't much that's off limits anymore. Rolling Eyes

TJ
Tommyj466
Tommyj466

Back to top Go down

Post  the Coug March 25th 2010, 5:45 am

Tommyj466 wrote:Not too surprised it was on the radio. You can't watch TV or listen to the radio without hearing advertisements for hard pecker pills either. There ain't much that's off limits anymore. Rolling Eyes

TJ

yeah and if stays hard for more than 8 hours call the doc Shocked or call the neighbors wife..... Laughing

Randy
the Coug
the Coug

Back to top Go down

Post  bigblockfox468 March 25th 2010, 6:13 am

the Coug wrote:
Tommyj466 wrote:Not too surprised it was on the radio. You can't watch TV or listen to the radio without hearing advertisements for hard pecker pills either. There ain't much that's off limits anymore. Rolling Eyes

TJ

yeah and if stays hard for more than 8 hours call the doc Shocked or call the neighbors wife..... Laughing

Randy

lol! lol! lol! Thats a good one Coug Exclamation
bigblockfox468
bigblockfox468
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  PROSTREET66 March 25th 2010, 8:10 am

Hell,If mine stays hard for eight hours,i'm going to sport him a collar and a leash and walk him in the mall!!!!!!!!!!
PROSTREET66
PROSTREET66

Back to top Go down

Can't believe this radio Empty Medical pot

Post  blown473 March 25th 2010, 9:14 am

I hate the fact that this crap is so unregulated, out here in CA. stores are popping up everywhere, and the pot heads think they have a right to drive while high, work while high, collect workmans comp benefits when they hurt themselves high, it goes on and on. Any one with half a brain knows that these idiots are going to drive high and crash and kill our loved ones, and theres no one to sue, cause they smoke away their dollars, the shops have no license or insurance, and will just close if sued and open again somewhere else under a different name. I guess the lawyers will have to sue the doctors that write the medical pot perscriptions, they are the only ones that will have anything to sue for, maybe that will stop them from writing the perscriptions in the first place! At least the Feds are sticking to their guns and allowing firings for failing on the job drug test whether you have a doctors note or not. Every person I've known that smokes this stuff has become absolutely worthless. We already have enough drunk drivers on the road (my grand father was killed by one 2 blocks from his home in Michigan) and now we are going to have a huge wave of high pot heads on the road. We need some extreme draconian laws if some one high on pot hurts someone else. Lets get MSD to build a new electric chair!!!
blown473
blown473

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon March 25th 2010, 10:03 am

I'm not a pot smoker but,from what i've seen around here. If I was a druggy I would rather be a pothead than a pill popper or on Meth anyday.This country is changing soso fast ,it's hard to believe Rolling Eyes

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  the1969fordguyinky March 25th 2010, 10:17 am

Look here now! The same people that get stupid on pot are already getting stupid on pills, alcohol, meth, and whatever else gets mixed up in a bathtub.
Pot is just like alcohol. It should be regulated the same way. Taxed the same way. And people who use responsibly will continue to do so. The big, huge difference will be the drop in crime and my favorite, the decline of pills. Unbelievable how many people are on something. And its legal. Way worse than dope.

DISCLAIMER: I don't smoke dope! (CAUSE they drug test at my work!)
the1969fordguyinky
the1969fordguyinky

Back to top Go down

Can't believe this radio Empty think about it

Post  blown473 March 25th 2010, 10:52 am

Smoking cigarettes WITH a filter is bad, now lets add smoking pot from rolling papers and guess what? The rest of us tax payers will be paying for a BIGGER generation of medi-cal, medi-cade lung and throat cancer patients further bankrupting our system. Pot for pain reduction?? Try that AFTER they carve your throat and lungs out to stop your cancer!!! I can't believe any doctor would want to perscribe this junk to anyone...
blown473
blown473

Back to top Go down

Post  ThndrChkn March 25th 2010, 12:23 pm

Of course the Dr's are going to prescribe it to whoever "says" they have an ache or pain, and "need" a relief. They're getting a kickback, just like they do from the pill companies. It's all about the dollar. That's what they told us here. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Doug... Cool
ThndrChkn
ThndrChkn

Back to top Go down

Can't believe this radio Empty OHIO

Post  511Fox March 25th 2010, 3:20 pm

At least in Ohio all we have to worry about is the drunks & the texters. No Suspect silent

Country's going to HELL in a hand basket Exclamation Mad No Mad Evil or Very Mad

511Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  jesse March 25th 2010, 5:39 pm

i know ppl that some it daily
i mysle fhave tryed it and think it is dumb
i dont consider sitting there staring at the wall all night a good time
jesse
jesse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommyj466 March 25th 2010, 7:36 pm

jesse wrote:i know ppl that some it daily
i mysle fhave tryed it and think it is dumb
i dont consider sitting there staring at the wall all night a good time

Did you just take a hit before you typed that nonsense? Razz

TJ
Tommyj466
Tommyj466

Back to top Go down

Can't believe this radio Empty more on dumb pot smokers

Post  blown473 March 25th 2010, 7:47 pm

Today in the paper here in California, they are going to put it on the ballot to legalize pot here. They don't want you to own any guns, but let people run wild on drugs!! Our legislature must already be trying out samples... Another reason to take your pension and leave CA.!!!
blown473
blown473

Back to top Go down

Post  OldRedFord March 25th 2010, 8:54 pm

the Coug wrote:

Randy

You sir owe me a new keyboard. Can't believe this radio Icon_lol
OldRedFord
OldRedFord

Back to top Go down

Post  bb429power March 25th 2010, 8:59 pm

bigblockfox468 wrote:commercial I heard today on WRIF out of Detroit Neutral . They had a commercial advertising " how to grow your own pot". Now I'm not for it nor am I'm against it but I believe this legalized medical marijuana stuff has brought people out of the woodwork trying to make a buck. I'm 52 yrs old and never ever thought I would hear a commercial like this Shocked WTF Question I do understand there are some people that may benefit from medicial marijuana but I do believe there are probly more that take advantage of it when it's not actually needed Suspect Just my .02 and I don't mean to open a can of worms and won't be surprised if this gets locked or deleted. tongue

I hear it all the time, but what it says is "now you can grow your own pot......................of tomatoes"
bb429power
bb429power

Back to top Go down

Post  bb429power March 25th 2010, 9:02 pm

PROSTREET66 wrote:Hell,If mine stays hard for eight hours,i'm going to sport him a collar and a leash and walk him in the mall!!!!!!!!!!
I'm 15, I can do that anytime if I wanted to. Laughing Some days you want to, but others not so much.

Don't forget about birth control commercials. "Women who are pregnant, nursing, or may become pregnant should not use this product" hear it in just about every commercial.
bb429power
bb429power

Back to top Go down

Post  BigBlockRanger March 25th 2010, 9:09 pm

The problem with the "make it legal then regulate it and tax it" approach is the average drug dealer is not going to play by the rules... they ALREADY don't play by the rules, so it's stupid to think they will start. In addition, you'll just end up making the drug more readily available to curious people who ordinarily would not have the first clue how or where to find it.

I find is silly to think that in this day and age of modern medicine, that we cannot come up with a suitable pain numbing substitute for pot.
BigBlockRanger
BigBlockRanger

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down