BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragster guys. What are you running for a trans overflow can?

4 posters

Go down

Dragster guys. What are you running for a trans overflow can? Empty Dragster guys. What are you running for a trans overflow can?

Post  jbozzelle March 28th 2011, 3:38 pm

Looking to see what types of catch cans you dragster guys are running on your transmissions. I'd prefer something that mounts on the pan rail, but space is limited on the sides. Do you guys have a can that mounts on the front or rear rails?

Thanks

jbozzelle

Back to top Go down

Dragster guys. What are you running for a trans overflow can? Empty Re: Dragster guys. What are you running for a trans overflow can?

Post  Wheelie58 March 28th 2011, 3:54 pm

John,
I run a CSR "can type" that mounts to my trans crossmember on the door car. The best one for a dragster would be the BTE 940500 that mounts to the front of the pan rail and hangs in front of the pan. That part number includes hardware, fittings and the line. I hope this link works to see the catalog page:

http://www.bteracing.com/pdf/2010/BTE_Powerglide_Transmissions.pdf

If you want one, PM or call me and I will see what I can get it for.
Keith
678-458-2033

Last edited by Wheelie58 on March 28th 2011, 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spel)
Wheelie58
Wheelie58

http://www.keithfulpmotorsports.com

Back to top Go down

Dragster guys. What are you running for a trans overflow can? Empty Re: Dragster guys. What are you running for a trans overflow can?

Post  QtrWarrior March 28th 2011, 5:52 pm

John,

There is a company, not sure which, that has a trans overflow that mounts below the converter. It uses the 2 small bolts that mounts the dust shield. Might want to check that out...??
QtrWarrior
QtrWarrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Snowball Racing March 29th 2011, 8:13 am

TCI #528206

Mounts on front of trans pan. I'm sure others make the same thing, may be able to find one cheaper.
Snowball Racing
Snowball Racing

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down