BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Won one this weekend for the Big Block Fords!

+14
jcoxracing
342g
DILLIGASDAVE
cobrakid8
61coon
hienergy557
Wheelie58
Tony M
bbf-falcon
cool40
BigDave65
bruno
'65 T-BOLT
Moodyblues
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Won one this weekend for the Big Block Fords! - Page 2 Empty Re: Won one this weekend for the Big Block Fords!

Post  61coon May 24th 2011, 1:09 pm

cobrakid8 wrote:Coon you live close to chattanooga? Yeah we were in the same place just a little while ago to hitting the wall and tearing the car up, sucks there has been so many wrecked BBF at the same track, especially since there are so few of us, got paul, russ, us, and gary and the bbc thunderbird is the guy that runs the tracks son in law, hope we will see you first week of june to run 6 index hopefully Russ!

Kid,I live just a little over Monteagle Mtn. A little town called Hillsboro.I aint but 45 mins. from Chattanooga.---RED
61coon
61coon

Back to top Go down

Won one this weekend for the Big Block Fords! - Page 2 Empty Re: Won one this weekend for the Big Block Fords!

Post  dfree383 May 24th 2011, 1:18 pm

Congrats !!
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  hillbillyerv May 24th 2011, 2:11 pm

nice win Cool , good job kicken that thunderturd`s tail, i know it`s not the cars fault, but it is what it is Exclamation Laughing
hillbillyerv
hillbillyerv
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Moodyblues May 24th 2011, 4:37 pm

cobrakid8 wrote:he just took it out of the trailer last night, needs a new front end, so i am going to try and look for him a new fiberglass front end for his car, also needs to replace the right quarter panel and not sure what else might need to be replaced, we should be there first weekend of June if we get everything back for the fuel system from Ron's, Mike should also be back with Pauls car there also, if they can get the motor put back together this week, they are going to try and make Crossville and race there before going to Brainerd, I think they get their heads back this week after getting them fixed, so should be at least 3 BBF's out there!

Doug

Good to hear. I gottan put a set of valve springs on mine before the 1st weekend of June. If I have anything yall can use dont hesitate to give me a call on my cell at 423-718-3279 - Russ
Moodyblues
Moodyblues

http://www.russhoodinsurance.com

Back to top Go down

Post  cobrakid8 May 24th 2011, 5:32 pm

He is looking for someone that might have a complete front end if possible for a 94-98 mustang, would like to have fiberglass if at all possible and try to lighten the car up some, might be a while before he is back out, but at least now Paul and them after they blew their motor a month ago should have everything back together so should be plenty of BBF representing there! coon you need to come on down should be a lot of fun, you can just look for our white and red mustang cannot miss it!

Doug

cobrakid8

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2