BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what ford head is comperable to the chevy big chief

+18
bruno
the Coug
bigblok2000ranger
rmcomprandy
Gary Blair
Oakley Motorsports
DILLIGASDAVE
David Cole
Lem Evans
bbf-falcon
Barney
strokedmyford
richter69
QtrWarrior
Curt
schmitty
res0rli9
badcoupe
22 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

what ford head is comperable to the chevy big chief - Page 3 Empty Re: what ford head is comperable to the chevy big chief

Post  bruno December 26th 2011, 11:31 am

Curt wrote:
bruno wrote:

i can usure that a max ported c-head deal will keep up with the chiefs

You can what???????????????????? drunken

engrish is a little rusty this morning

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

what ford head is comperable to the chevy big chief - Page 3 Empty Re: what ford head is comperable to the chevy big chief

Post  schmitty December 26th 2011, 11:35 am

Well if grudge racing is what seperates the Rhodes Scholars from the ditch digger, lets get it on. I won a couple races last year, so I'm gonna put my name in for scholarship at Yale, Harvard, and Princeton, and being as how it was more than one race, I should be smart enough to go to all three at the same time.
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  rmcomprandy December 26th 2011, 11:36 am

jc10000rpm wrote:i would like to see some good info on this thread, discussing the merrits of the current ford and or aftermarket offerings that are available, what are the ford "big boys" running and how do they match up

1 "C" heads
2. "E" heads
3. FRPP new style "Pro stock heads"; (both the hemi AND the wedge versions)
4. BT Thor heads
5. Profiler heads
6. IDT "A" heads
7, EVEN well worked over TFS "A" heads will get really close

Ford HAS the options ... it's all about how much money you wish to spend.

rmcomprandy

http://www.rmcompetition.com

Back to top Go down

Post  jc10000rpm December 26th 2011, 11:38 am

thanks randy, looks like the thread is back on track Laughing

jc10000rpm

Back to top Go down

Post  rmcomprandy December 26th 2011, 11:39 am

schmitty wrote:Well if grudge racing is what seperates the Rhodes Scholars from the ditch digger, lets get it on. I won a couple races last year, so I'm gonna put my name in for scholarship at Yale, Harvard, and Princeton, and being as how it was more than one race, I should be smart enough to go to all three at the same time.

If I remember right, the Englishtown dragstrip is in Princeton's back yard.

rmcomprandy

http://www.rmcompetition.com

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty December 26th 2011, 11:41 am

rmcomprandy wrote:
schmitty wrote:Well if grudge racing is what seperates the Rhodes Scholars from the ditch digger, lets get it on. I won a couple races last year, so I'm gonna put my name in for scholarship at Yale, Harvard, and Princeton, and being as how it was more than one race, I should be smart enough to go to all three at the same time.

Do you think that they will let me water down the infield so I could race in some mud? Twisted Evil
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  342g December 26th 2011, 12:18 pm

schmitty wrote:
rmcomprandy wrote:

Do you think that they will let me water down the infield so I could race in some mud? Twisted Evil

Use the football field, they can't seem to use it right. Very Happy
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty December 26th 2011, 7:14 pm

342g wrote:
schmitty wrote:
rmcomprandy wrote:

Use the football field, they can't seem to use it right. Very Happy

I have a pair of cleats on the back of the ole truck that leave a mark on that field. Twisted Evil
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3