BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the bullshit stops here .........

+52
557gt
David Cole
valleydawg
VictoryRacingParts
dave d
levy87
BOSS 429
whatbumper
NOS42
BB94STANG
DILLIGASDAVE
John Myrick
Andy@US43
maverick532
KY JELLY
Race Ready Fabrications
D's557BBF
blown86hallet
bigjohn2007
scottke
schmitty
Tommyj466
bbf-falcon
Doug Rahn
QtrWarrior
res0rli9
Pro98Mustang
the Coug
dr's wife racing
jasonf
stangr8cr
Larry Williams
Bsherry
dfree383
Larry T
Moodyblues
richter69
cool40
56Tbird
342g
AZFairlane
IDT-572
Barney
c.evans
Tony M
jbozzelle
bigblok2000ranger
yellowhorse7
Diggindeeper
83-88T-Bird Guy
bruno
56 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

the bullshit stops here .........  - Page 11 Empty Re: the bullshit stops here .........

Post  56Tbird March 22nd 2012, 5:29 pm

I think a cherrybomb or a M80 under Denaro's azz would get him going again Razz Razz Get off your butt and get the car going or bring it to me and I'll finish the Dang Thing!! bounce king
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

the bullshit stops here .........  - Page 11 Empty Re: the bullshit stops here .........

Post  342g March 22nd 2012, 7:11 pm

You can scratch my name Bruno, I'm not fast enough for heads up, I'll stick with the bracket race.
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Larry T March 22nd 2012, 9:05 pm

were do you fit in?

Larry T
Larry T

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno March 22nd 2012, 9:24 pm

RIGHT HERE ......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPZI2fHtbdE

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  D's557BBF March 23rd 2012, 6:38 am

bruno wrote:so im lost here , are you coming with the car or are you going to be the pit bitch this year Razz

Just take them damn question marks off from behind my name and get ready to get yo 6'8 azz drugged 660 feet!!!

ERBY Racing to the front mother f*****'s!!

anybody from the SOUTH got action!!

Midwest boys are coming, IL, IN, MN, WI, MI, OH, IOWA, PA
D's557BBF
D's557BBF

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno March 23rd 2012, 6:56 am

D's557BBF wrote:
bruno wrote:so im lost here , are you coming with the car or are you going to be the pit bitch this year Razz

Just take them damn question marks off from behind my name and get ready to get yo 6'8 azz drugged 660 feet!!!

ERBY Racing to the front mother f*****'s!!

anybody from the SOUTH got action!!

Midwest boys are coming, IL, IN, MN, WI, MI, OH, IOWA, PA

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers Twisted Evil

www.bfevansraceparts.com
bruno
bruno

Back to top Go down

Post  stangr8cr March 23rd 2012, 7:47 am

I'll make sure to throw an extra coat of wax on our back bumper so Big D can check out his new paint job then!!! Twisted Evil

Boo Boo
stangr8cr
stangr8cr
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno March 23rd 2012, 7:56 am

stangr8cr wrote:I'll make sure to throw an extra coat of wax on our back bumper so Big D can check out his new paint job then!!! Twisted Evil

Boo Boo

LMAO ......whatever boo boo ........ you just better be adding some juice on that 600" deal of yours to keep up with all these men !!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Sleep Sleep

www.bfevansraceparts.com
bruno
bruno

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon March 23rd 2012, 8:16 am

Nick, why does the race have too be a 16 car field?I agree w/the qualifiying deal ,but only for the bracket break down. Some of these guy's are biting off more than they can chew in the first place, so at least let everyone that sighns up have a chance to race. jmo

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  Race Ready Fabrications March 23rd 2012, 8:53 am

bbf-falcon wrote:Nick, why does the race have too be a 16 car field?I agree w/the qualifiying deal ,but only for the bracket break down. Some of these guy's are biting off more than they can chew in the first place, so at least let everyone that sighns up have a chance to race. jmo

I agree with Rick, some of us may jump in on this deal even though we may be a bit slow. Paying a $100 to try and qualify for a race that I know I can't win doesn't seem smart to me, but I will pay if I know I'm in the show and can have some fun. Looks like you've got enough already if everyone shows, so what's the point of me jumping on this deal??
Race Ready Fabrications
Race Ready Fabrications

Back to top Go down

Post  stangr8cr March 23rd 2012, 8:55 am

We'll be alright, just make sure you keep your foot in it Wink Twisted Evil

Boo Boo
stangr8cr
stangr8cr
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno March 23rd 2012, 9:16 am

bbf-falcon wrote:Nick, why does the race have too be a 16 car field?I agree w/the qualifiying deal ,but only for the bracket break down. Some of these guy's are biting off more than they can chew in the first place, so at least let everyone that sighns up have a chance to race. jmo

i agree , i know there are going to be several underdog's in this fight , so let them race !!!! cheers .....another thing yall have to understand is that im sure there will be several that wont make it Wink

www.bfevansraceparts.com
bruno
bruno

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno March 23rd 2012, 9:17 am

Race Ready Fabrications wrote:

I agree with Rick, some of us may jump in on this deal even though we may be a bit slow. Paying a $100 to try and qualify for a race that I know I can't win doesn't seem smart to me, but I will pay if I know I'm in the show and can have some fun. Looks like you've got enough already if everyone shows, so what's the point of me jumping on this deal??

agree ......... hey im knew at his , i want everyone to race and have a chance , you never know what can happen Wink

so does that mean your in Twisted Evil Twisted Evil ????????

www.bfevansraceparts.com
bruno
bruno

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno March 23rd 2012, 9:18 am

Rick , one more question ......... you coming out of retirement ??????

www.bfevansraceparts.com
bruno
bruno

Back to top Go down

Post  Race Ready Fabrications March 23rd 2012, 9:46 am

bruno wrote:

agree ......... hey im knew at his , i want everyone to race and have a chance , you never know what can happen Wink

If my turds ready.....I'm in!!! Twisted Evil
Race Ready Fabrications
Race Ready Fabrications

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney March 23rd 2012, 10:01 am

bruno wrote:

agree ......... Hey im knew at his , i want everyone to race and have a chance , you never know what can happen Wink

x2 at those speeds anything can happen. The fastest car rarely wins unless they are a ringer (which there probably will be a couple if certain people have their way). I have a feeling this is going to be a sucker race, and that the outcome is being discussed and planned as we speak. Whatever started out as a race between guys on the site that typically go low 5s is now allowing chassis cars, and sub 2600# cars. But it's a hundred bucks to enter so in the big scheme of things it should be a good time and some cheap fun.
Barney
Barney

http://www.hdraracingseries.com

Back to top Go down

Post  jbozzelle March 23rd 2012, 10:31 am

I'd say let the race entrants decide at the track if they want in on this or not...

Who knows, I may finish my ride, slap a plate system on it and show up to beat up on all of ya'll...

jbozzelle

Back to top Go down

Post  bigblok2000ranger March 23rd 2012, 10:33 am

I talked with the wife last night about nitrous and she is dead set against it so if I can make it I will be representin N/A, I might regear for the 1/8 or is there still a possibility of a 1/4 mile deal?
bigblok2000ranger
bigblok2000ranger

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney March 23rd 2012, 10:44 am

I'm pretty sure it's 1/8 mile. Like I said its a hundred buck, line it up and let it fly... Don't think for a second that they're gonna let someone from up north win...there will be I repeat WILL BE someone there that is capable of going mid 4s and will probably bag through qualifying and embarrass us all come eliminations.
Barney
Barney

Back to top Go down

Post  IDT-572 March 23rd 2012, 10:46 am

bigblok2000ranger wrote:I talked with the wife last night about nitrous and she is dead set against it so if I can make it I will be representin N/A, I might regear for the 1/8 or is there still a possibility of a 1/4 mile deal?

If you run 1/4 mile at US 43 the slow down will be in the grass, it's a 1/8 mile only track..............
IDT-572
IDT-572
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bigblok2000ranger March 23rd 2012, 11:16 am

I know this is supposed to be a no bull race but the field is becoming a little biased! IMHO there should be no chassis cars allowed PERIOD, and should be a cubic inch cut-off say if you are more than 572ci then you must run N/A.

I know people would like to shut Tony and Jason up but come on Tony is a little 508 on stock style suspension doesn't say much if he gets beat by someone with an A headed 600+ci nitrous gulping motored chassis car.
bigblok2000ranger
bigblok2000ranger

Back to top Go down

Post  Race Ready Fabrications March 23rd 2012, 11:23 am

bigblok2000ranger wrote:I know this is supposed to be a no bull race but the field is becoming a little biased! IMHO there should be no chassis cars allowed PERIOD, and should be a cubic inch cut-off say if you are more than 572ci then you must run N/A.

I know people would like to shut Tony and Jason up but come on Tony is a little 508 on stock style suspension doesn't say much if he gets beat by someone with an A headed 600+ci nitrous gulping motored chassis car.

This is why I asked if there were any rules in the other thread. Or we just making them up as we go?!? I know I'm out muscled in this race but would like to participate for the fun of it. To get more guys to commit there's gonna have to be some rules layed out.......
Race Ready Fabrications
Race Ready Fabrications

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney March 23rd 2012, 11:23 am

bigblok2000ranger wrote:I know this is supposed to be a no bull race but the field is becoming a little biased! IMHO there should be no chassis cars allowed PERIOD, and should be a cubic inch cut-off say if you are more than 572ci then you must run N/A.

I don't care, I'm lining up and racing. I could make all kinds of excuses, but at the end of the day none of it matters. I'll make a run at it regardless. I just want it to be clear that no ones stupid here we're perfectly aware of intentions.
Barney
Barney

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno March 23rd 2012, 11:40 am

what rules ...... qualifying friday night ,2nd round/elim. sat heads up , pro tree ..... what more can you ask for !!!!!

half the field is bring a knife to a gun fight ......... the way everone one sits right know Tony has the fastest ride ........ you guys said he runs 5 teens with his destroked 460 ....if you guys dont want in then go play some were else

PURSE IS UP TO $4,000.00 .....COME AND GET YOU SOME THANK YOU CKR MOBILE TECHNOLOGY AND ULTIMATE CONVERTOR CONCEPTS !!!!!

THERE ARE NO RULES !!!!!!! NO SANDBAGGERS ALLOWED !!!!!!

www.bfevansraceparts.com
bruno
bruno

Back to top Go down

Post  342g March 23rd 2012, 11:48 am

bruno wrote:what rules ...... qualifying friday night ,2nd round/elim. sat heads up , pro tree ..... what more can you ask for !!!!!

half the field is bring a knife to a gun fight ......... the way everone one sits right know Tony has the fastest ride ........ you guys said he runs 5 teens with his destroked 460 ....if you guys dont want in then go play some were else

PURSE IS UP TO $4,000.00 .....COME AND GET YOU SOME THANK YOU CKR MOBILE TECHNOLOGY AND ULTIMATE CONVERTOR CONCEPTS !!!!!

THERE ARE NO RULES !!!!!!! NO SANDBAGGERS ALLOWED !!!!!!

You will never keep the sandbaggers out.
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next