BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the bullshit stops here .........

+52
557gt
David Cole
valleydawg
VictoryRacingParts
dave d
levy87
BOSS 429
whatbumper
NOS42
BB94STANG
DILLIGASDAVE
John Myrick
Andy@US43
maverick532
KY JELLY
Race Ready Fabrications
D's557BBF
blown86hallet
bigjohn2007
scottke
schmitty
Tommyj466
bbf-falcon
Doug Rahn
QtrWarrior
res0rli9
Pro98Mustang
the Coug
dr's wife racing
jasonf
stangr8cr
Larry Williams
Bsherry
dfree383
Larry T
Moodyblues
richter69
cool40
56Tbird
342g
AZFairlane
IDT-572
Barney
c.evans
Tony M
jbozzelle
bigblok2000ranger
yellowhorse7
Diggindeeper
83-88T-Bird Guy
bruno
56 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

the bullshit stops here .........  - Page 3 Empty Re: the bullshit stops here .........

Post  cool40 March 20th 2012, 10:00 pm

richter69 wrote:I'd say no chassis cars, but Dan, Lee and a few others are slow enough it wouldn't matter lol.

For real I'm considering making this event, it falls on a date that I don't have any bs going on I cant get out of, chase season is done....................the fuel would be the kicker. I rekon I'll put all my winnings from the series we run that would be three races so I should be able to aquire enough...............bar I dont break anything between now and then.
we dont run any "mr frosty" hErO! if it was a n/a class youd be f****d! and so would a bunch of others!
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

the bullshit stops here .........  - Page 3 Empty Re: the bullshit stops here .........

Post  bruno March 20th 2012, 10:03 pm

cool40 wrote:
richter69 wrote:I'd say no chassis cars, but Dan, Lee and a few others are slow enough it wouldn't matter lol.

For real I'm considering making this event, it falls on a date that I don't have any bs going on I cant get out of, chase season is done....................the fuel would be the kicker. I rekon I'll put all my winnings from the series we run that would be three races so I should be able to aquire enough...............bar I dont break anything between now and then.
we dont run any "mr frosty" hErO! if it was a n/a class youd be f****d! and so would a bunch of others!

doesn't your deal run in the 20's ???? bring it don't sing it ....plus it will be fun beatin up on fabio ....remember the fast car doesn't always win

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 March 20th 2012, 10:09 pm

cool40 wrote:

ballast that turd up to 3000, or hell even 2800 and I pull the bottle out, you can even run M5 I'll run the cheap stuff............. Razz

richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  cool40 March 20th 2012, 10:09 pm

bruno wrote:
cool40 wrote:

doesn't your deal run in the 20's ???? bring it don't sing it ....plus it will be fun beatin up on fabio ....remember the fast car doesn't always win
its been 30's but by june it'll be faster or broke! the bars are go'n on and the chip's goen up! tongue
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno March 20th 2012, 10:10 pm

cool40 wrote:
bruno wrote:
cool40 wrote:

its been 30's but by june it'll be faster or broke! the bars are go'n on and the chip's goen up! tongue

thats what im talking about ....so are you in ???? Laughing

www.bfevansraceparts.com
bruno
bruno

Back to top Go down

Post  yellowhorse7 March 20th 2012, 10:10 pm

bruno wrote:
richter69 wrote:3 months aint long you boys that are in pieces better get to spinnin wrenches............ Wink

im about 3 weeks away from being together Twisted Evil

Damn......that new motor is coming together fast!
yellowhorse7
yellowhorse7

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 March 20th 2012, 10:11 pm

bruno wrote:
cool40 wrote:
bruno wrote:
cool40 wrote:

I hope so, the bracket stuff don't interest me, this deal is enticing though...........
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno March 20th 2012, 10:12 pm

yellowhorse7 wrote:
bruno wrote:
richter69 wrote:3 months aint long you boys that are in pieces better get to spinnin wrenches............ Wink

im about 3 weeks away from being together Twisted Evil

Damn......that new motor is coming together fast!

lol...it takes me about 3 weeks to do an oil change cheers drunken

www.bfevansraceparts.com
bruno
bruno

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney March 20th 2012, 10:13 pm

richter69 wrote:
bruno wrote:
cool40 wrote:
bruno wrote:
cool40 wrote:

B

I hope so, the bracket stuff don't interest me, this deal is enticing though...........

Bring it over, Tennessee is pretty that time of year, not many tornadoes though.
Barney
Barney

http://www.hdraracingseries.com

Back to top Go down

Post  cool40 March 20th 2012, 10:13 pm

richter69 wrote:
cool40 wrote:

ballast that turd up to 3000, or hell even 2800 and I pull the bottle out, you can even run M5 I'll run the cheap stuff............. Razz

put your money where your mouth is hErO! if i only had your brains it'd be 3200 Laughing put your shit on a diet and stop bitchen!
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bigblok2000ranger March 20th 2012, 10:14 pm

You should invite Rich if you are letting other chassis cars in and let him run n/a he is geared for the quarter anyways.
bigblok2000ranger
bigblok2000ranger

Back to top Go down

Post  cool40 March 20th 2012, 10:16 pm

bruno wrote:
cool40 wrote:
bruno wrote:
cool40 wrote:

100% Cool
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 March 20th 2012, 10:17 pm

and second of all, if your runnin a h/u class you better be packin more than just n/a lol.
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno March 20th 2012, 10:18 pm

bigblok2000ranger wrote:You should invite Rich if you are letting other chassis cars in and let him run n/a he is geared for the quarter anyways.

im trying to make a tight field .... i dont need any t/s style deals in this one , they are going to have a quick 4 if you read Andy's flyer .....

www.bfevansraceparts.com
bruno
bruno

Back to top Go down

Post  yellowhorse7 March 20th 2012, 10:20 pm

bigblok2000ranger wrote:You should invite Rich if you are letting other chassis cars in and let him run n/a he is geared for the quarter anyways.

If we go he's coming, lol.
yellowhorse7
yellowhorse7

Back to top Go down

Post  cool40 March 20th 2012, 10:21 pm

it realy dont make a damn to me. if a chassis car is gona make some bitch and moan about their shit be'n 3000+ then hell with it. Rolling Eyes
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  IDT-572 March 20th 2012, 10:25 pm

Lee you gonna spray or put the big motor in?
IDT-572
IDT-572
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno March 20th 2012, 10:29 pm

IDT-572 wrote:Lee you gonna spray or put the big motor in?

scratch study

www.bfevansraceparts.com
bruno
bruno

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno March 20th 2012, 10:33 pm

so you guys want to run this deal out the back door ....... so the fans can see some 7 sec passes Twisted Evil

www.bfevansraceparts.com
bruno
bruno

Back to top Go down

Post  cool40 March 20th 2012, 10:33 pm

shhhhhhh! damn snake! i cant tell you nothen Sad
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  cool40 March 20th 2012, 10:34 pm

bruno wrote:so you guys want to run this deal out the back door ....... so the fans can see some 7 sec passes Twisted Evil
if your shit runs 7's in 1/8 your gona get laughed at. Razz in this class,sorry .
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  IDT-572 March 20th 2012, 10:37 pm

cool40 wrote:
shhhhhhh! damn snake! i cant tell you nothen Sad

If you run with the chassis cars you might want to do both Razz Shocked
IDT-572
IDT-572
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno March 20th 2012, 10:40 pm

here is an updated list ............

1- team Sherry "boo boo" ?????????????
2- Blake the snake --- in
3- Hobbs and Tweety bird ?????????????
4- barney Rubble ---- in
5- Doug "sandbagger" Rahn ?????????????
6- Team Erby "the Detroit killa " ?????????
7- Bruno racing ---- in
8- Myabb racing ---- out
9- yellowhorse ----- in
10- Lynch Mob --- out
11- David Cole " T-bird Killa " ???????????
12-Ward Racing ??????????????
14-bigblok2000ranger ---- in
15-Fabio the capped " HeRo" ----in
16- Chuck ???????????????
17- cool40 "light weight lee" ---in
18-harold ?????????????
19 - moodyblues "dart vader" --- in

Last edited by bruno on March 20th 2012, 10:54 pm; edited 2 times in total

www.bfevansraceparts.com
bruno
bruno

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno March 20th 2012, 10:40 pm

harold and dan-o yall want a piece of this action ??????

www.bfevansraceparts.com
bruno
bruno

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno March 20th 2012, 10:41 pm

who else im i forgeting guys ????????? drunken drunken

www.bfevansraceparts.com
bruno
bruno

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next