BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BBF Shootout Thanks

+19
342g
61coon
crittersf1
66prostreetfairlane
rmcomprandy
Moodyblues
IDT-572
dr's wife racing
bigblok2000ranger
scottke
stangr8cr
Barney
bbf-falcon
Wheelie58
dfree383
QtrWarrior
psfracer
cool40
bruno
23 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

BBF Shootout Thanks  - Page 2 Empty Re: BBF Shootout Thanks

Post  Barney June 24th 2012, 11:39 pm

crittersf1 wrote:It was a great line-up, you could've covered the spread with a small blanket. Could've been anyone's race.
I agree it was great racing. Everyone did a good job of making adjustments to the conditions. I don't think anyone ran the ETs they had hoped for, but everything considered everyone did do a great job of making it close and keeping it SAFE.
Barney
Barney

http://www.hdraracingseries.com

Back to top Go down

Post  61coon June 25th 2012, 12:10 am

I had awesome time this weekend!! It was great seeing 'ol friends and putting a face with user names. Couldn't ask for a better time. A big thanks to fabio for the bottles of nitrous we got from ya for snakes car. And a big thanks to Scott and Matt Keown for the guidance on nitrous. I still can't get over how nice and friendly everyone is at these events. I hope everyone had a great time like I did. Can't wait till next time fellas!---RED
61coon
61coon

Back to top Go down

Post  342g June 25th 2012, 9:01 am

61coon wrote:I had awesome time this weekend!! It was great seeing 'ol friends and putting a face with user names. Couldn't ask for a better time. A big thanks to fabio for the bottles of nitrous we got from ya for snakes car. And a big thanks to Scott and Matt Keown for the guidance on nitrous. I still can't get over how nice and friendly everyone is at these events. I hope everyone had a great time like I did. Can't wait till next time fellas!---RED

Red, I thought you got fired, j/k Very Happy
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  rmcomprandy June 25th 2012, 9:53 am

bigblok2000ranger wrote:

I am having an all Ford Race up here and anyone who can make it is welcome, I really busted my ass trying to make it then just couldn't get done. I am sorry I didn't make it everyone! Next year for sure though. I will get to meet some of the guys planning to make my race in August.

Simply looking for an example to follow ... if you don't have a vehicle to race you should stay home and not bother attending.

rmcomprandy

http://www.rmcompetition.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bigblok2000ranger June 25th 2012, 10:43 am

rmcomprandy wrote:
bigblok2000ranger wrote:

I am having an all Ford Race up here and anyone who can make it is welcome, I really busted my ass trying to make it then just couldn't get done. I am sorry I didn't make it everyone! Next year for sure though. I will get to meet some of the guys planning to make my race in August.

Simply looking for an example to follow ... if you don't have a vehicle to race you should stay home and not bother attending.

My rides grandmother passed away and the funeral was thursday in florida I thought that was more important for him to attend and be with family than to drive 70+ hours for me to make the race. He was willing to do that but Jason and I told him not too as everyone would understand. I was in the garage until midnight-1am everyday working on my truck to make until that point.
bigblok2000ranger
bigblok2000ranger

Back to top Go down

Post  rmcomprandy June 25th 2012, 11:19 am

bigblok2000ranger wrote:
rmcomprandy wrote:
bigblok2000ranger wrote:

My rides grandmother passed away and the funeral was thursday in florida I thought that was more important for him to attend and be with family than to drive 70+ hours for me to make the race. He was willing to do that but Jason and I told him not too as everyone would understand. I was in the garage until midnight-1am everyday working on my truck to make until that point.

YES ... I guess it would be impossible to drive yourself, LOL.

Especially when you promote your own FORD POWERED race which you are wanting others to attend.

rmcomprandy

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney June 25th 2012, 12:12 pm

rmcomprandy wrote:
bigblok2000ranger wrote:
rmcomprandy wrote:
bigblok2000ranger wrote:

Be nice.

Especially when you promote your own FORD POWERED race which you are wanting others to attend.
Be nice. If you questioning whether Eric wanted to attend that race whether as a participant, or a spectator, your wrong period.
Barney
Barney

Back to top Go down

Post  61coon June 25th 2012, 1:00 pm

342g wrote:
61coon wrote:I had awesome time this weekend!! It was great seeing 'ol friends and putting a face with user names. Couldn't ask for a better time. A big thanks to fabio for the bottles of nitrous we got from ya for snakes car. And a big thanks to Scott and Matt Keown for the guidance on nitrous. I still can't get over how nice and friendly everyone is at these events. I hope everyone had a great time like I did. Can't wait till next time fellas!---RED

Red, I thought you got fired, j/k Very Happy

LOL........
61coon
61coon

Back to top Go down

Post  bigblok2000ranger June 25th 2012, 1:17 pm

rmcomprandy wrote:
bigblok2000ranger wrote:
rmcomprandy wrote:
bigblok2000ranger wrote:

I busted my ass trying to make it and I paid my entry fee and didn't care that I donated it to the cause. Not that I owe you any explanation but when my boss found out I wasn't gonna be racing he asked me to work the time I had taken off to come to the event and I did.

Your a real piece of work Randy!
bigblok2000ranger
bigblok2000ranger

Back to top Go down

Post  whitefield June 25th 2012, 1:27 pm

[quote="bigblok2000ranger"][quote="rmcomprandy"]
bigblok2000ranger wrote:
rmcomprandy wrote:
bigblok2000ranger wrote:

Eric Hold your head up high and your chest out! It takes a lot of work to do the two things that you were trying to do. Get your truck together and then get a good raceing event together . I have come to realize that most people no matter the back ground want to find something or some reason to pick on people! Those people are not what matters and they realy don't deserve a reason or explanation. One more thing most of those people don't have an understanding of what is going on behind the seens with phone calls txting family church work and other. Just my two cents

whitefield
whitefield

Back to top Go down

Post  rmcomprandy June 25th 2012, 1:38 pm

Barney wrote:
rmcomprandy wrote:
bigblok2000ranger wrote:
rmcomprandy wrote:
bigblok2000ranger wrote:

Be nice.

Be nice. If you questioning whether Eric wanted to attend that race whether as a participant, or a spectator, your wrong period.

I know he WANTED to be there.
I am simply saying that Eric may be expecting certain priorities from other people which he is not inclined to also expect himself to do ... leaving it LOOK as though there is a double standard, even if there REALLY isn't.

rmcomprandy

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney June 25th 2012, 2:01 pm

rmcomprandy wrote:
Barney wrote:
rmcomprandy wrote:
bigblok2000ranger wrote:
rmcomprandy wrote:
bigblok2000ranger wrote:

Be nice.

I am simply saying that Eric may be expecting certain priorities from other people which he is not inclined to also expect himself to do ... leaving it LOOK as though there is a double standard, even if there REALLY isn't.

And I suppose it is a coincidence that you are the first to point it out? Here's the rub. Eric spent every dime to get ready to come to the race, and by every dime I mean EVERY dime, Rich had planned to tow him down there from the beginning, when Rich's Grandmother passed away obviously that changed. I was leaving Thursday so that left him with no ride. Not all of us are as dedicated as you are Randy, and Eric didn't have a vehicle available that he trusted to make that long of a trip, and since he spent EVERY dime trying to get ready for the race he couldn't rent a vehicle. I will be the first to tell you that if you or anyone is in a similar position please DO NOT plan on attending the Powered by Ford event, if you do want to attend I can house 4-5 at my place. I live 15 minutes from the track and all are welcome. So Randy you can take your theories of hypocracy and shove them up your ass. As far as priorities il will be the first to say Eric had no business making that trip given the circumstances. I wish we all could be as noble and perfect as you.
Barney
Barney

Back to top Go down

Post  rmcomprandy June 25th 2012, 2:17 pm

Barney wrote:
rmcomprandy wrote:
Barney wrote:
rmcomprandy wrote:
bigblok2000ranger wrote:
rmcomprandy wrote:
bigblok2000ranger wrote:

Be nice.

And I suppose it is a coincidence that you are the first to point it out? Here's the rub. Eric spent every dime to get ready to come to the race, and by every dime I mean EVERY dime, Rich had planned to tow him down there from the beginning, when Rich's Grandmother passed away obviously that changed. I was leaving Thursday so that left him with no ride. Not all of us are as dedicated as you are Randy, and Eric didn't have a vehicle available that he trusted to make that long of a trip, and since he spent EVERY dime trying to get ready for the race he couldn't rent a vehicle. I will be the first to tell you that if you or anyone is in a similar position please DO NOT plan on attending the Powered by Ford event, if you do want to attend I can house 4-5 at my place. I live 15 minutes from the track and all are welcome. So Randy you can take your theories of hypocracy and shove them up your ass. As far as priorities il will be the first to say Eric had no business making that trip given the circumstances. I wish we all could be as noble and perfect as you.

You are missing the point and see only the part you want to see.
I am NOT the first to mention it ... matter of fact, I heard it several times but, I am the first to post it up in print for everyone else to see.

ACTUALITIES don't matter when you are trying to promote any kind of venue, (a race, a cruise, a show or anything), it is what is perceived by the masses which determine whether it be successful or not.
When promoting something ... PERCEPTION ... is EVERYTHING about its rate of success.

I presumed you would have no interest in this because you have openly said you don't CARE about how other people think. SO, I will presume this is simply seen by you as just another chance to take a shot at me personally even though I am reflecting what thoughts are taking place.

IT has NOTHING to do with reality.

I guess I should presume that you are talking for Eric and have withdrawn the personal invitation that I received from him to attend his race. You win ...

Last edited by rmcomprandy on June 25th 2012, 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

rmcomprandy

Back to top Go down

Post  342g June 25th 2012, 2:19 pm

Barney wrote:
rmcomprandy wrote:
Barney wrote:
rmcomprandy wrote:
bigblok2000ranger wrote:
rmcomprandy wrote:
bigblok2000ranger wrote:

Be nice.

Damn it Barney, quit pulling punches, Very Happy Very Happy
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  crittersf1 June 25th 2012, 2:29 pm

Harold stirrin' the pot.
crittersf1
crittersf1

Back to top Go down

Post  Doug Rahn June 25th 2012, 2:31 pm

Looks like ya'll had a blast. We'll make it next year if it's done again. I wish I could have made it, but family comes first. It wasn't exactly a scare like Mike said, they had to remove a portion of her left lung. Hopefully she will be going home in a day or two.

You the man, Dan! Congratulations on the win cheers
Doug Rahn
Doug Rahn
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/228081

Back to top Go down

Post  IDT-572 June 25th 2012, 2:44 pm

Doug Rahn wrote:Looks like ya'll had a blast. We'll make it next year if it's done again. I wish I could have made it, but family comes first. It wasn't exactly a scare like Mike said, they had to remove a portion of her left lung. Hopefully she will be going home in a day or two.

You the man, Dan! Congratulations on the win cheers

We missed you guys.................Hate you had the sickness in the family.
IDT-572
IDT-572
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney June 25th 2012, 3:09 pm

rmcomprandy wrote:
Barney wrote:
rmcomprandy wrote:
Barney wrote:
rmcomprandy wrote:
bigblok2000ranger wrote:
rmcomprandy wrote:
bigblok2000ranger wrote:

Be nice.

You are missing the point and see only the part you want to see.
I am NOT the first to mention it ... matter of fact, I heard it several times but, I am the first to post it up in print for everyone else to see.

ACTUALITIES don't matter when you are trying to promote any kind of venue, (a race, a cruise, a show or anything), it is what is perceived by the masses which determine whether it be successful or not.
When promoting something ... PERCEPTION ... is EVERYTHING about its rate of success.

I presumed you would have no interest in this because you have openly said you don't CARE about how other people think. SO, I will presume this is simply seen by you as just another chance to take a shot at me personally even though I am reflecting what thoughts are taking place.

IT has NOTHING to do with reality.

I guess I should presume that you are talking for Eric and have withdrawn the personal invitation that I received from him to attend his race. You win ...
No I am not talking for Eric. If people feel that way then they feel that way, I don't see the point in bringing it up, obviously you do. What benefit would have been for Eric to come down there and his family suffer, and take the chance of losing his job. If people felt that way they sure didn't express it to me in any way, and I was there all weekend, and it's well known that I am around Eric quite a bit. So if they are saying it to you and not to those close to Eric, then their opinion is null and void in my book. Here was a couple times this weekend that I almost turned it around and went home, between blowouts on the trailer, cancelled hotel reservations, converter issues, but I didn't, and am glad I didn't because it was a pretty fun deal, now 2 days later your already throwing stones at a guy that gave it his best effort. There's no one personally attacking you, I'm attacking your decision to attack Eric for simply not accomplishing a nearly impossible task. And who are these others you speak of? Name them if they feel so strongly about Eric not being there, if not they don't exist and you are just full of crap. Eric is just promoting an event that is intended to be fun, come, don't come, but don't attack him for it. I guarantee it is YOU starting all of this. I had a good time this weekend, and DAMN YOU Randy for wrecking the mood.
Barney
Barney

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno June 25th 2012, 3:14 pm

PUT YOUR DAMN SHIRT ON JASON Razz Razz Razz Razz

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  IDT-572 June 25th 2012, 3:16 pm

bruno wrote:PUT YOUR DAMN SHIRT ON JASON Razz Razz Razz Razz

What has been seen can never be unseen................... Crying or Very sad No
IDT-572
IDT-572
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney June 25th 2012, 3:17 pm

Don't you bring my bitch tits into this...are you personally attacking me??? Shocked
Barney
Barney

Back to top Go down

Post  bigblok2000ranger June 25th 2012, 8:26 pm

Guess some some just don't understand what they don't understand Wink

bigblok2000ranger
bigblok2000ranger

Back to top Go down

Post  racerk_2000 June 26th 2012, 11:50 am

It was great seeing everybody again, and meeting some new people to. All you guys are great, those that attended had fun and those that were absent were missed and missed out. Dan, good to see you again and congratulations. Keith and all the Sherrie's, it is always a pleasure. Randy and Charlie, thanks for letting me pick your brain. Mike W I hope the changes you made work out. Russ Hood, it looks good and I am sure there is still more speed in that car. Bruno, great meeting and talking to you. Scott K and your crew, great bunch of guys. I think you were in Blakes pits with us as much as your own. John B and your Dad up from Louisiana, always good chatting with you. David C thanks for the advice on the alcohol. Ward I appreciate the deal on the radiator. Wes and the gang, good to see you again and I love that old truck. Lee, your car is baddd ass, good seeing you again. Racing Ray Henderson, you are a kick in the pants buddy and always welcome to stop by. Barny, you got a sweet ride. And you guys pulling all the way from California, OMG. Great meeting you. I am sure that I have missed someone. Sorry !
The best part was I got to hang at the drag strip with the Cartwright gang. Blake, Stephen, Red and Don, Had an awesome time because of you guys.

I hope everyone had a safe trip home.
Thanks,
"The Sarg"

racerk_2000

Back to top Go down

Post  racerk_2000 June 26th 2012, 12:13 pm

I knew I would forget someone. Jason Furguson, your t bucket and the portable kitchen are the bomb.

racerk_2000

Back to top Go down

Post  D's557BBF June 26th 2012, 12:27 pm

Barney wrote:
Don't you bring my bitch tits into this...are you personally attacking me??? Shocked

LMAO! Bitch tits Laughing
D's557BBF
D's557BBF

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next