BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BBF Shootout Thanks

+19
342g
61coon
crittersf1
66prostreetfairlane
rmcomprandy
Moodyblues
IDT-572
dr's wife racing
bigblok2000ranger
scottke
stangr8cr
Barney
bbf-falcon
Wheelie58
dfree383
QtrWarrior
psfracer
cool40
bruno
23 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

BBF Shootout Thanks  - Page 3 Empty Re: BBF Shootout Thanks

Post  dr's wife racing June 26th 2012, 1:03 pm

I don't know Eric ,never met him or had any dealings with him.He posted at the start of this that his stuff was in a million pieces and money was tight.I followed his post's and it looked like he gave it a great try but come up short on making it. Then had a death in the family to boot.He paid his entry and did not cry about it when he couldn't come.
What else can a guy do? Deaths in the family are hard to deal with.
I would try to support your deal but it is just too far for me to consider. Good luck with you event.
dr's wife racing
dr's wife racing
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  dr's wife racing June 26th 2012, 1:07 pm

Barney wrote:
bruno wrote:PUT YOUR DAMN SHIRT ON JASON Razz Razz Razz Razz
Don't you bring my bitch tits into this...are you personally attacking me??? Shocked

I missed the photo of the event when you were trying to slip out of your when we were loading up! It would have gone viral on u tube in a matter of seconds Rolling Eyes
dr's wife racing
dr's wife racing
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney June 26th 2012, 3:37 pm

dr's wife racing wrote:
Barney wrote:
bruno wrote:PUT YOUR DAMN SHIRT ON JASON Razz Razz Razz Razz
Don't you bring my bitch tits into this...are you personally attacking me??? Shocked

I missed the photo of the event when you were trying to slip out of your when we were loading up! It would have gone viral on u tube in a matter of seconds Rolling Eyes
That would have been epic.
Barney
Barney

http://www.hdraracingseries.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bigblok2000ranger June 28th 2012, 6:02 am

dr's wife racing wrote:I don't know Eric ,never met him or had any dealings with him.He posted at the start of this that his stuff was in a million pieces and money was tight.I followed his post's and it looked like he gave it a great try but come up short on making it. Then had a death in the family to boot.He paid his entry and did not cry about it when he couldn't come.
What else can a guy do? Deaths in the family are hard to deal with.
I would try to support your deal but it is just too far for me to consider. Good luck with you event.

Thanks Ward I would have loved to meet you, Jason has told me some about your car and sounds like your pretty cool guy to boot, I understand about the people who can't make my event. When I started it, the idea was to have a Midwest event that those that could not afford to make it to the bash could attend. It will be great to have some southern BBF brothers come to my event if they can make it.
bigblok2000ranger
bigblok2000ranger

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3