BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The bullshit starts here.....................

+19
dfree383
D's557BBF
Mark Miller
jasonf
bbf-falcon
Larry T
maverick532
res0rli9
bigblok2000ranger
dr's wife racing
rmcomprandy
valleydawg
cool40
psfracer
QtrWarrior
56Tbird
Barney
bruno
richter69
23 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The bullshit starts here..................... - Page 2 Empty Re: The bullshit starts here.....................

Post  56Tbird June 29th 2012, 1:38 pm

QtrWarrior wrote:
56Tbird wrote:They had a large grass area over where they had the mini car show...Everyone could play Lawn Darts over there cheers Razz king

If you want to Mullet Man.. We could run 'em and play T-Bird on a stick.. Laughing
I'd love to bracket race anytime you want Laughing Laughing king
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

The bullshit starts here..................... - Page 2 Empty Re: The bullshit starts here.....................

Post  bruno June 29th 2012, 1:42 pm

QtrWarrior wrote:
bruno wrote:
QtrWarrior wrote:
Barney wrote:The second class looks like its allowing sticks.

Only on 10.5"s..
10.5w 's ........... you should go 4.40- 50 with your one kit ...this is still in the works the more input i get the better ......... i also want it on a weekend were there is no divisional race so i can get the whole ky crew with several piper racks

thxs for the input Mike

Nick,

Not trying to be negative. It's just that MOST of us with piperacks don't run 10.5's... Yes, I know there are some that do..But the majority doesn't..
Hard to justify a set of rims and tires for just 1 race..

That being said...My deal should run .40's with NO kit on big tires in good air...This according to Prince Phillip and the Lord of Livermore.. Cool

cool .......

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  cool40 June 29th 2012, 1:46 pm

richter69 wrote:So when is the next race Nick? I got a feelin' there might be some tube cars get pimp slapped at the next one, I can already hear excuses............... Carry on bitches............. Wink
you must'a had that feelin before you got that ass kicked this time.hell i was'nt gona have a chance,even with my old plate i DID"NT use! Razz Razz
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  valleydawg June 29th 2012, 2:50 pm

Is class # 2 for big tires?
valleydawg
valleydawg

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno June 29th 2012, 2:56 pm

valleydawg wrote:Is class # 2 for big tires?

YES SIR .....YOU WOULD FIT IN PERFECT Twisted Evil

www.bfevansraceparts.com
bruno
bruno

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney June 29th 2012, 3:22 pm

Maybe expand it to 32 2day deal , just my .02.
Barney
Barney

http://www.hdraracingseries.com

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 June 29th 2012, 4:23 pm

cool40 wrote:
richter69 wrote:So when is the next race Nick? I got a feelin' there might be some tube cars get pimp slapped at the next one, I can already hear excuses............... Carry on bitches............. Wink
you must'a had that feelin before you got that ass kicked this time.hell i was'nt gona have a chance,even with my old plate i DID"NT use! Razz Razz

what can I say the car let me down..................rest assured it wont run the same way next time we meet..............., and it will be the same cid and same heads.......................not a complete mountain motor swap...............like your gonna need and some.
Laughing

Hell I may even have a different car.....................dont rule that scenario out totally, my little buddy with the A headed tube chassis Fairmont that wont run for shitr is gonna sell it soon...................... Basketball
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird June 29th 2012, 5:15 pm

Run home and get your big brother after you get your ass whooped....damn I've seen that shit a million times!! Laughing Cool king
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 June 29th 2012, 5:18 pm

hell tube car for tube car......................I'll leave the bottle in the trailer and spank your ass lol.

We will see how it goes, he prolly will want to sell it w that weak ass A headed motor in it, I could use the block and thats about it....................

If my balls were big enough I'd shove my junk in this Pinto I have in my possession, trouble is that track aint very wide and Pinto's are ugly as f-ck.................. Laughing
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird June 29th 2012, 5:22 pm

You'd look right at home in a Pinto Laughing It's about your size and speed Razz Laughing king
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 June 29th 2012, 5:24 pm

If I recall we stood eye to eye in the parking lot so get off the short trip lol. Even with the seat back to the wheel tubs my feet against the firewall I was scrunched up a bit....................we ainte ther yet
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird June 29th 2012, 5:33 pm

richter69 wrote:If I recall we stood eye to eye in the parking lot so get off the short trip lol. Even with the seat back to the wheel tubs my feet against the firewall I was scrunched up a bit....................we ainte ther yet
Whatever...you know I was barefooted and you had you heels on ..coz Lee likes his bitch's in heels Razz Laughing king
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno June 29th 2012, 5:40 pm

YOU GUYS ....... LMAO Laughing

www.bfevansraceparts.com
bruno
bruno

Back to top Go down

Post  rmcomprandy June 29th 2012, 5:44 pm

bruno wrote:4 classes , 2 heads up and 2 brackets ........

class #1 32 cars 4.80 - 5.50 no rules invite only door cars ( maybe a 2nd chance race for the slow 16 )

class # 2 16 cars 4.40 - 4.80 no rules invite only door cars ( sticks might be invited on 10.5" w -- only stip)

class # 3 no box bracket

class #4 box bracket

cars will be invited from all over the world Very Happy

Where are you gonna get that many big block Ford, DOOR cars that will go that fast...? And, then also cajole them all to be there...?

Last edited by rmcomprandy on June 29th 2012, 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo's)

rmcomprandy

http://www.rmcompetition.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney June 29th 2012, 5:46 pm

rmcomprandy wrote:

class #1 32 cars 4.80 - 5.50 no rules invite only door cars ( maybe a 2nd chance race for the slow 16 )

class # 2 16 cars 4.40 - 4.80 no rules invite only door cars ( sticks might be invited on 10.5" w -- only stip)

class # 3 no box bracket

class #4 box bracket

WShere are you gonna get that many big block Ford, DOOR cars that will go that fast...? And, then also cajole them all to be there...?
Maybe you can round some up and send them our way.
Barney
Barney

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 June 29th 2012, 5:46 pm

56Tbird wrote:
richter69 wrote:If I recall we stood eye to eye in the parking lot so get off the short trip lol. Even with the seat back to the wheel tubs my feet against the firewall I was scrunched up a bit....................we ainte ther yet
Whatever...you know I was barefooted and you had you heels on ..coz Lee likes his bitch's in heels Razz Laughing king

You know you I love you the Fabio...............
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno June 29th 2012, 5:47 pm

rmcomprandy wrote:

class # 3 no box bracket

class #4 box bracket

WShere are you gonna get that many big block Ford, DOOR cars that will go that fast...? And, then also cajole them all to be there...?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Very Happy

www.bfevansraceparts.com
bruno
bruno

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney June 29th 2012, 6:00 pm

richter69 wrote:
cool40 wrote:

what can I say the car let me down..................rest assured it wont run the same way next time we meet..............., and it will be the same cid and same heads.......................not a complete mountain motor swap...............like your gonna need and some.
Laughing

Hell I may even have a different car.....................dont rule that scenario out totally, my little buddy with the A headed tube chassis Fairmont that wont run for shitr is gonna sell it soon...................... Basketball
My converter will be back in a couple of weeks, and I will be replacing these Hoosier balloons and going back to MT 3074s tires. Then I'm gonna hit it with a 36 jet and hopefully go low 5s or high 4s. I have no complaints with the way my car performed for the second time out and unable to run it as hard as I'd liked. It was consistent all weekend and with the converter change none of you want any trouble with this purple and black bitch.
Barney
Barney

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno June 29th 2012, 6:02 pm

Barney wrote:
rmcomprandy wrote:

class # 3 no box bracket

class #4 box bracket

SEND WHAT YOUR WAY ????

www.bfevansraceparts.com
bruno
bruno

Back to top Go down

Post  rmcomprandy June 29th 2012, 6:05 pm

Barney wrote:
rmcomprandy wrote:

class # 3 no box bracket

class #4 box bracket

Where are you gonna get that many big block Ford, DOOR cars that will go that fast...? And, then also cajole them all to be there...?

one ... two or MAYBE 3 if big small blocks are allowed but, no where near the 48 needed to help fill two separate classes under 5.50, LOL.

rmcomprandy

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney June 29th 2012, 6:06 pm

bruno wrote:
Barney wrote:
rmcomprandy wrote:

class # 3 no box bracket

class #4 box bracket

Those elusive fast ford door cars....they are everywhere.

SEND WHAT YOUR WAY ????
Those elusive fast door cars...they are everywhere anymore.
Barney
Barney

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird June 29th 2012, 6:12 pm

They've all left Chicago for new stompin grounds Razz Shocked
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  rmcomprandy June 29th 2012, 6:17 pm

56Tbird wrote:They've all left Chicago for new stompin grounds Razz Shocked

Mid to high 5's ... there are quite a few. Mid 5's to the high 4's there aren't a whole bunch; especially those powered with big block Fords without a full tube chassis.

Last edited by rmcomprandy on June 29th 2012, 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

rmcomprandy

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney June 29th 2012, 6:19 pm

rmcomprandy wrote:

Mid to high 5's ... there are quite a few. Mid 5's to the high 4's there aren't a whole bunch; especially the ones with big block Fords without a full tube chassis.
They're around, we only need 30 or so, there's a ton in x275 and a few in nmca xtreme street. Hell randy there's a few in the Milan heads up shoot out deal.
Barney
Barney

Back to top Go down

Post  rmcomprandy June 29th 2012, 6:29 pm

Barney wrote:
rmcomprandy wrote:

Mid to high 5's ... there are quite a few. Mid 5's to the high 4's there aren't a whole bunch; especially the ones with big block Fords without a full tube chassis.
They're around, we only need 30 or so, there's a ton in x275 and a few in nmca xtreme street. Hell randy there's a few in the Milan heads up shoot out deal.

Two that I'm talking about who I've done work for are in the ALL motor class, heads-up at Milan however, they are big Cleveland small blocks. The heads-up nitrous class, I don't follow much. I watch 'em when I'm there but, those guys are going to injure somebody with as squirley as a lot of 'em get; (and most are Chevrolets).

rmcomprandy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next