BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The bullshit starts here.....................

+19
dfree383
D's557BBF
Mark Miller
jasonf
bbf-falcon
Larry T
maverick532
res0rli9
bigblok2000ranger
dr's wife racing
rmcomprandy
valleydawg
cool40
psfracer
QtrWarrior
56Tbird
Barney
bruno
richter69
23 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The bullshit starts here..................... - Page 4 Empty Re: The bullshit starts here.....................

Post  56Tbird July 1st 2012, 9:54 pm

You made up .004 on Lee in the last 66 feet.....From the the looks of that..maybe 200-300 more feet you may have caught him Cool king
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

The bullshit starts here..................... - Page 4 Empty Re: The bullshit starts here.....................

Post  richter69 July 1st 2012, 9:55 pm

now going on 2 seasons on the same headgaskets, about 7 on the starter.........................I aint got a wally but I can tell you I spent all weekend in the pool with momma and not working on my broke shit.

The tow rig does need an oilchange though....................... Laughing
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird July 1st 2012, 9:56 pm

The Q16 Queen runs him down...NOT.. Razz king
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird July 1st 2012, 9:57 pm

I spent all weekend with Mama too...too frickin hot to work on it Laughing Hell it ran better than yours anyway Razz king
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 July 1st 2012, 9:58 pm

56Tbird wrote:You made up .004 on Lee in the last 66 feet.....From the the looks of that..maybe 200-300 more feet you may have caught him Cool king

Lee was my huckleberry, hell he didnt stick me in the shitty lane and I still couldnt get it done, Lee my friend you are a hell of a racer, and its a good thing you had a spare stater to bail ol Dan-O out with...............................So that said who is the real HeRo of this race??????
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  cool40 July 1st 2012, 10:01 pm

richter69 wrote:
56Tbird wrote:You made up .004 on Lee in the last 66 feet.....From the the looks of that..maybe 200-300 more feet you may have caught him Cool king

Lee was my huckleberry, hell he didnt stick me in the shitty lane and I still couldnt get it done, Lee my friend you are a hell of a racer, and its a good thing you had a spare stater to bail ol Dan-O out with...............................So that said who is the real HeRo of this race??????
I love you
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird July 1st 2012, 10:02 pm

I didnt win with POS starter Lee had ,it only started it twice Razz I had to buy a new one,and it's still working fine.We know who the Real HeRo is Twisted Evil It's the guy with the Big Check and all the prizes..There's only one winner Twisted Evil king
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 July 1st 2012, 10:02 pm

I promise I wont become obsessed with you Lee lol.
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird July 1st 2012, 10:05 pm

Watch that black primer turn into shiney black with blue stripes........................................ affraid
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 July 1st 2012, 10:08 pm

stripes are ovrerated...........
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  cool40 July 1st 2012, 10:09 pm

richter69 wrote:stripes are ovrerated...........
i'll sell it to you..... Wink
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 July 1st 2012, 10:15 pm

I wouldnt know how to keep it from floating off like a baloon........... Laughing
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird July 1st 2012, 10:16 pm

there you go!! Laughing Cool
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  cool40 July 1st 2012, 10:19 pm

richter69 wrote:I wouldnt know how to keep it from floating off like a baloon........... Laughing
hell you could run the 5.30's without spray......easy Smile
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney July 1st 2012, 10:25 pm

All this slob knobbin is making me sick....oh Lee...oh Dan...oh Fabio. Very Happy
Barney
Barney

http://www.hdraracingseries.com

Back to top Go down

Post  cool40 July 1st 2012, 10:32 pm

Barney wrote:All this slob knobbin is making me sick....oh Lee...oh Dan...oh Fabio. Very Happy
keep your shirt on Barney! the week is almost up for zErO,i'm gona stop f'n with him after today,if he dont start no shit! Suspect
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney July 1st 2012, 10:43 pm

cool40 wrote:
Barney wrote:All this slob knobbin is making me sick....oh Lee...oh Dan...oh Fabio. Very Happy
keep your shirt on Barney! the week is almost up for zErO,i'm gona stop f'n with him after today,if he dont start no shit! Suspect
I think if the three of you got locked in a room, well you get the idea. Let's sum it up tube chassis cars on alcohol are faster when racing on the sun then non tubechassis cars on gas, earth shattering news, alert the media.
Barney
Barney

Back to top Go down

Post  cool40 July 1st 2012, 10:44 pm

Barney wrote:
cool40 wrote:
I think if the three of you got locked in a room, well you get the idea. Let's sum it up tube chassis cars on alcohol are faster when racing on the sun then non tubechassis cars on gas, earth shattering news, alert the media.
you just wish you coulda got in the game... Razz
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney July 1st 2012, 10:51 pm

cool40 wrote:
Barney wrote:
cool40 wrote:
I was there,made a run at it, came up a switch short. Someday I'll be cool like you guys.
Barney
Barney

Back to top Go down

Post  cool40 July 1st 2012, 10:53 pm

Barney wrote:
cool40 wrote:
Barney wrote:
cool40 wrote:
I was there,made a run at it, came up a switch short. Someday I'll be cool like you guys.
ah,you cool now,we all know how it coulda been. in a few weeks maybe you'll get the bugs out and see what she'll do. Wink
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney July 1st 2012, 10:56 pm

cool40 wrote:
Barney wrote:
cool40 wrote:
Barney wrote:
cool40 wrote:
ah,you cool now,we all know how it coulda been. in a few weeks maybe you'll get the bugs out and see what she'll do. Wink
Oh I know, I'm happy with it. Drove it back in the trailer, and didn't hurt anything. You can't ask for much more than that. It'll get there. Back to your regularly scheduled sausage fest.
Barney
Barney

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird July 2nd 2012, 7:26 am

Barney wrote:
cool40 wrote:
Barney wrote:
cool40 wrote:
Barney wrote:
cool40 wrote:
Oh I know, I'm happy with it. Drove it back in the trailer, and didn't hurt anything. You can't ask for much more than that. It'll get there. Back to your regularly scheduled sausage fest.
BS...you know you wanted to burn it to the ground lol! You thought you were going in the 4's before you got there.You can't feed me that, you even told me you thought you'd bust the 4's lol! affraid king
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 July 2nd 2012, 8:36 am

cool40 wrote:
richter69 wrote:I wouldnt know how to keep it from floating off like a baloon........... Laughing
hell you could run the 5.30's without spray......easy Smile

if my powertrain only ran 5.30 in your chassis n/a Id be pissed off............... Laughing
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney July 2nd 2012, 8:42 am

56Tbird wrote:
Barney wrote:
cool40 wrote:
Barney wrote:
cool40 wrote:
Barney wrote:
cool40 wrote:
BS...you know you wanted to burn it to the ground lol! You thought you were going in the 4's before you got there.You can't feed me that, you even told me you thought you'd bust the 4's lol! affraid king
I was gonna make a run t it foe sho.
Barney
Barney

Back to top Go down

Post  bigblok2000ranger July 2nd 2012, 12:24 pm

Nice thread title! Wink
bigblok2000ranger
bigblok2000ranger

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next