BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The bullshit starts here.....................

+19
dfree383
D's557BBF
Mark Miller
jasonf
bbf-falcon
Larry T
maverick532
res0rli9
bigblok2000ranger
dr's wife racing
rmcomprandy
valleydawg
cool40
psfracer
QtrWarrior
56Tbird
Barney
bruno
richter69
23 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The bullshit starts here..................... - Page 3 Empty Re: The bullshit starts here.....................

Post  Barney June 29th 2012, 6:32 pm

I'd have no problem with small blocks in the race, but I'm just speaking for myself. There seems to be a lot more fast small blocks out there then big blocks, just by sheer volume.
Barney
Barney

http://www.hdraracingseries.com

Back to top Go down

The bullshit starts here..................... - Page 3 Empty Re: The bullshit starts here.....................

Post  rmcomprandy June 29th 2012, 6:40 pm

Barney wrote:I'd have no problem with small blocks in the race, but I'm just speaking for myself. There seems to be a lot more fast small blocks out there then big blocks, just by sheer volume.

YEP ... and it must be simply sheer numbers because they certainly don't cost much less considering you need to clearance everything to fit and there isn't a FORD part anywhere in the engine; everything is aftermarket and Blue Thunder heads aren't very light.

rmcomprandy

http://www.rmcompetition.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dr's wife racing June 29th 2012, 6:41 pm

Can I be the underdog in whatever race ya'll have cause you know I'll bring my junk and beat it like a rented mule! pig
dr's wife racing
dr's wife racing
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney June 29th 2012, 6:45 pm

rmcomprandy wrote:
Barney wrote:I'd have no problem with small blocks in the race, but I'm just speaking for myself. There seems to be a lot more fast small blocks out there then big blocks, just by sheer volume.

YEP ... and it must be simply sheer numbers because they certainly don't cost much less considering you need to clearance everything to fit and there isn't a FORD part anywhere in the engine; everything is aftermarket and Blue Thunder heads aren't very light.
Ita a weight thing.
Barney
Barney

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird June 29th 2012, 6:58 pm

Barney wrote:
rmcomprandy wrote:

Ita a weight thing.
Sounds like ZeRo...WAIT till next year when I get my big brothers car Razz Razz king
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney June 29th 2012, 7:03 pm

56Tbird wrote:
Barney wrote:
rmcomprandy wrote:

Ita a weight thing.
Sounds like ZeRo...WAIT till next year when I get my big brothers car Razz Razz king
Maybe that too.
Barney
Barney

Back to top Go down

Post  cool40 June 29th 2012, 7:10 pm

richter69 wrote:
cool40 wrote:
richter69 wrote:So when is the next race Nick? I got a feelin' there might be some tube cars get pimp slapped at the next one, I can already hear excuses............... Carry on bitches............. Wink
you must'a had that feelin before you got that ass kicked this time.hell i was'nt gona have a chance,even with my old plate i DID"NT use! Razz Razz

what can I say the car let me down..................rest assured it wont run the same way next time we meet..............., and it will be the same cid and same heads.......................not a complete mountain motor swap...............like your gonna need and some.
Laughing

Hell I may even have a different car.....................dont rule that scenario out totally, my little buddy with the A headed tube chassis Fairmont that wont run for shitr is gonna sell it soon...................... Basketball
mountain motor confused you got your ass whoop'n from a 526 N/A! how much cid did you have on me? and the frosty Rolling Eyes rest assured i wont be running the same heads or cid and may not be the same car.........but it'll still be N/A and ready for you Twisted Evil
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 June 29th 2012, 7:19 pm

lesser power and lighter chassis had an advantage, and it showed........... tongue
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney June 29th 2012, 7:25 pm

richter69 wrote:lesser power and lighter chassis had an advantage, and it showed........... tongue
Ive been eyeballing a 25.1 2005 mustang roller, but the Wife won't let me pull the trigger, says I don't need it, I say I don't need it, but it would make me love you more.... Very Happy
Barney
Barney

Back to top Go down

Post  cool40 June 29th 2012, 7:29 pm

richter69 wrote:lesser power and lighter chassis had an advantage, and it showed........... tongue
more is not always better is it...........this lesser and lighter sumbitch has 5.20's in it when the cool weather gets here. Very Happy
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 June 29th 2012, 8:05 pm

cool40 wrote:
more is not always better is it...........this lesser and lighter sumbitch has 5.20's in it when the cool weather gets here. Very Happy

I've already had some 20's, I'll be lookin for me a teen when we get our cool weather................ Razz
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  cool40 June 29th 2012, 8:11 pm

richter69 wrote:
cool40 wrote:

I've already had some 20's, I'll be lookin for me a teen when we get our cool weather................ Razz
pill the panic button Razz
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney June 29th 2012, 8:14 pm

cool40 wrote:
richter69 wrote:
cool40 wrote:

pill the panic button Razz
Nitrous hides a lot of sins, or exposes them.
Barney
Barney

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 June 29th 2012, 8:18 pm

it aint a panic button lol, hell it aint even on a button............ Wink
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney June 29th 2012, 8:21 pm

richter69 wrote:it aint a panic button lol, hell it aint even on a button............ Wink
Mines on when I let the TB go, I ain't got no fancy buttons, or switches, he'll I don't even have a purge, I just bang it through the motor. Simple?
Barney
Barney

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 July 1st 2012, 8:33 pm

bump for a good deal...........
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  cool40 July 1st 2012, 8:46 pm

richter69 wrote:bump for a good deal...........
dont take it personal................ Razz
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird July 1st 2012, 9:35 pm

HeRo tO zErO in 5.504 seconds...5.28 hmmmm...must be that 600 foot track Lee told me about Razz Your parachute didn't fall out at half track did it??? Or maybe some asshole pissed in your NOS bottle....Just Sayin Laughing Laughing king
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird July 1st 2012, 9:37 pm

Lee how far is .072....about a full car length??? Rolling Eyes [img]The bullshit starts here..................... - Page 3 Time_s10[/img]
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 July 1st 2012, 9:43 pm

a tad more than a fender, and running his ass down........ran out of track.

and yes 3 weeks prior at TV it went a .28, two jet sizes later it got the oil pan..............my junk will clear a beercan when you get it on a track thats not the temperature of the sun cheers
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird July 1st 2012, 9:46 pm

wow that's really fast.....wonder what mine would do there?? I'm impressed Rolling Eyes Laughing king
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 July 1st 2012, 9:49 pm

you'll never know, I doubt you have a tow rig that will make the trip........... Wink
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  cool40 July 1st 2012, 9:51 pm

Razz Razz Razz
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird July 1st 2012, 9:52 pm

I can always borrow one..or hook up the 7.3...I'm sure I would have plenty of offers to see me spank your hind end Laughing king
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  cool40 July 1st 2012, 9:53 pm

this is kinda like MTV's celebrity roast! lol! lol!
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next