BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rumor is.......

+54
jeffgfg
D. Sea
YellowStangDuane
nitrous.f
dutchman
nuclearcobra
droppedf100
LovesDemCubes
IDT-572
jcoxracing
KY JELLY
blown473
dr's wife racing
schmitty
NO FAIR
Larry T
whitefield
maverick
f250mike
4thHorseman
ThndrChkn
stangr8cr
Doug Rahn
jonboyusmc
BigBlockRanger
85bigblockfox
jbozzelle
5pointslow
the Coug
blown86hallet
GTmustang
jasonf
bigblok2000ranger
1970 ford maverick
DJStang
bird of prey
Dave C.
70FB
bruno
QtrWarrior
56Tbird
NOS42
69F100
dfree383
cool40
yellowhorse7
61coon
John Myrick
Curt
bbf-falcon
Barney
racnrick
Lem Evans
richter69
58 posters

Page 11 of 27 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 27  Next

Go down

rumor is....... - Page 11 Empty Re: rumor is.......

Post  jasonf June 26th 2013, 11:20 am

5pointslow wrote:what deffines these as street cars , they dont look like it on tv look morstreet a car that fit x275 or that kind of caliber .

so basicly Billy gliddonbother,railer his 10.5 car down there and race and load up in leave ? it seems more of drag cars hauled around and raced on the street ...thats all correct ? im being serious i really dont know and im asking

hell id to see a pro mod run down the road lol  

I was thinking the other day that farmtruck and the red chevy truck are the only vehicles you see driving on the street. I've never seen a trailer at a street car race. Why bother, just go to the track if your junk has to ride on a trailer everywhere.
jasonf
jasonf
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  85bigblockfox June 26th 2013, 11:23 am

Barney wrote:
85bigblockfox wrote:
Barney wrote:So letvme get this straight. 5k . Come to him. On a road hes familiar with and you've never seen. And I'm guessing they won't let you prep your side. I call shitkicker.for 5k I'd do a nuetral spot and on ly a nuetral spot. We got the fastest shit period on nnnn our terms...ghey

There is no prepping sides. Start them up do a burn out in pimp juice, vht, coke, hEro juice, whatever you want. Line them up make a pass. I think the most I have seen them "prep" a lane except when they swept about a inch of dirt off the road where they did there burnout.
if I come down there I'm prepping my lane. If they don't likr it. Tough shit.

Then I would just stay where you are unless you want to get laughed at. 2000hp cars running on unprepped streets here. Thought these guys wasnt the fastest around?
85bigblockfox
85bigblockfox

Back to top Go down

Post  John Myrick June 26th 2013, 11:25 am

Sits back with my popcorn Very Happy

This is getting good
John Myrick
John Myrick
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  85bigblockfox June 26th 2013, 11:28 am

Barney wrote:
85bigblockfox wrote:Would like to set some thangs straight!!!

1. Not one person has come here to race since all the mad shit talkin started.
2. No money has been locked in
3. A few races have been talked about here and there from out of towners, but nothing has been locked in.
4. If you want to race on the show, that is possible in the future...however we are not filming at the moment.
5. IF YOU WANT TO COME HERE... AND RACE US IT WILL BE ILLEGAL AND ON THE REAL STREETS. Don't let the tv show fool ya, be prepared for true street race and possible car towed and/or tickets plus jail time.

Too much confusion out there. Lots of folks wanting to come here because they think its "staged" and "fake" on airports or closed roads because of what someone said about the tv show on the Internet . Please know what you are stepping into. If you take us up on our worldwide callout, be prepared to race the fastest cars we got, for all the money we can print off, on a public road.....illegally. You don't get to pick your race or negotiate which car. You can't be on the list unless you live in the 405 (that's been the rules since 2008)......special considerations for previous cash days racers.

With that said....LETS GET IT ON. BRING ANYTHING ON 4 TIRES. Message me here to set something up.

^^^^^again from there facebook page^^^^^^^ Pretty cut and dry
like I said. Well race anybody. We pick the roads. We pick the car. You drive 1000 miles. Maybe thats how it works in tumbleweed country. Not the rest of the civilized world. Thats a suckers race. No wonder no onr is taking them up on it. If I'm puting up thr cash and travelling the it ain't gonna go down that way period.

So you want to travel 1000 miles and not race the fastest car thats here? Whats the point in that? No ones taking them up on it because seems everyone is scared. Take both callouts and win thats 15k in your pocket.
85bigblockfox
85bigblockfox

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney June 26th 2013, 11:32 am

85bigblockfox wrote:
Barney wrote:
85bigblockfox wrote:
Barney wrote:So letvme get this straight. 5k . Come to him. On a road hes familiar with and you've never seen. And I'm guessing they won't let you prep your side. I call shitkicker.for 5k I'd do a nuetral spot and on ly a nuetral spot. We got the fastest shit period on nnnn our terms...ghey

There is no prepping sides. Start them up do a burn out in pimp juice, vht, coke, hEro juice, whatever you want. Line them up make a pass. I think the most I have seen them "prep" a lane except when they swept about a inch of dirt off the road where they did there burnout.

Then I would just stay where you are unless you want to get laughed at. 2000hp cars running on unprepped streets here. Thought these guys wasnt the fastest around?
they ain't.
Barney
Barney

http://www.hdraracingseries.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney June 26th 2013, 11:37 am

85bigblockfox wrote:
Barney wrote:
85bigblockfox wrote:Would like to set some thangs straight!!!

1. Not one person has come here to race since all the mad shit talkin started.
2. No money has been locked in
3. A few races have been talked about here and there from out of towners, but nothing has been locked in.
4. If you want to race on the show, that is possible in the future...however we are not filming at the moment.
5. IF YOU WANT TO COME HERE... AND RACE US IT WILL BE ILLEGAL AND ON THE REAL STREETS. Don't let the tv show fool ya, be prepared for true street race and possible car towed and/or tickets plus jail time.

Too much confusion out there. Lots of folks wanting to come here because they think its "staged" and "fake" on airports or closed roads because of what someone said about the tv show on the Internet . Please know what you are stepping into. If you take us up on our worldwide callout, be prepared to race the fastest cars we got, for all the money we can print off, on a public road.....illegally. You don't get to pick your race or negotiate which car. You can't be on the list unless you live in the 405 (that's been the rules since 2008)......special considerations for previous cash days racers.

With that said....LETS GET IT ON. BRING ANYTHING ON 4 TIRES. Message me here to set something up.

^^^^^again from there facebook page^^^^^^^ Pretty cut and dry
like I said. Well race anybody. We pick the roads. We pick the car. You drive 1000 miles. Maybe thats how it works in tumbleweed country. Not the rest of the civilized world. Thats a suckers race. No wonder no onr is taking them up on it. If I'm puting up thr cash and travelling the it ain't gonna go down that way period.

So you want to travel 1000 miles and not race the fastest car thats here? Whats the point in that? No ones taking them up on it because seems everyone is scared. Take both callouts and win thats 15k in your pocket.
wrong again.
Barney
Barney

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 June 26th 2013, 12:35 pm

damn ive been busy fixin adams junk and i come back to this lol.
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  John Myrick June 26th 2013, 12:44 pm

Why ya working on his junk ?affraid
John Myrick
John Myrick
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 June 26th 2013, 12:44 pm

the true street car argument........ those that say it has to be driven all the time, pumpgad, a/c..... blah blah blah make the argument because they cant hang with a "trailered" car thats street legal.....

In ok it needs a tag, lights, and ins verification..... mufflers hepls lol. I can make both my cars strret legal in a day........

Honestly I think all the okc callouts might be fishing for the second season......... you never know. Might have to tag my junk after all........
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 June 26th 2013, 12:49 pm

John Myrick wrote:Why ya working on his junk ?affraid

he made it all lol.
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  yellowhorse7 June 26th 2013, 12:57 pm

85bigblockfox wrote:
Barney wrote:
85bigblockfox wrote:

Once again, bring it here and they'll get gapped.
yellowhorse7
yellowhorse7

Back to top Go down

Post  85bigblockfox June 26th 2013, 1:02 pm

Barney wrote:
85bigblockfox wrote:
Barney wrote:
85bigblockfox wrote:

they ain't.

10k callout has been out there for a few years and no takers. So.............
85bigblockfox
85bigblockfox

Back to top Go down

Post  85bigblockfox June 26th 2013, 1:04 pm

yellowhorse7 wrote:
85bigblockfox wrote:
Barney wrote:
85bigblockfox wrote:

Once again, bring it here and they'll get gapped.

^^^^^ This is what all the ricers/wanna be's are posting lol
85bigblockfox
85bigblockfox

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 June 26th 2013, 1:05 pm

richter69 wrote:the true street car argument........ those that say it has to be driven all the time, pumpgad, a/c..... blah blah blah make the argument because they cant hang with a "trailered" car thats street legal.....

In ok it needs a tag, lights, and ins verification..... mufflers hepls lol. I can make both my cars strret legal in a day........

Honestly I think all the okc callouts might be fishing for the second season......... you never know. Might have to tag my junk after all........

Very few of those cars could ever be made truly street legal..... vast majority of them wouldn't pass a typical state visual inspection, simple state laws and lets not even get into emissions requirements in a lot of states.
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney June 26th 2013, 1:07 pm

I'm done typing about it. Youll know when I'm there.
Barney
Barney

Back to top Go down

Post  85bigblockfox June 26th 2013, 1:13 pm

Barney wrote:I'm done typing about it. Youll know when I'm there.

You need Chiefs number to get something set up?
85bigblockfox
85bigblockfox

Back to top Go down

Post  NOS42 June 26th 2013, 1:22 pm

Who really gives a rats ass if the cars are street legal and pass a DOT inspection....wtf....just put your money up....
NOS42
NOS42

Back to top Go down

Post  NOS42 June 26th 2013, 1:23 pm

Next stipulation will be the car is not on pump gas....mine is....lmao
NOS42
NOS42

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney June 26th 2013, 1:25 pm

I will say if anyone breaks a input shaft, doesn't adjust their shifter, can't test, or fotgets to turn their bottle or any of that day one shit I'm getting paid.
Barney
Barney

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney June 26th 2013, 1:26 pm

85bigblockfox wrote:
Barney wrote:I'm done typing about it. Youll know when I'm there.

You need Chiefs number to get something set up?
I'm good.
Barney
Barney

Back to top Go down

Post  85bigblockfox June 26th 2013, 1:30 pm

Barney wrote:I will say if anyone breaks a input shaft, doesn't adjust their shifter,  can't test, or fotgets to turn their bottle or any of that day one shit I'm getting paid.

LOL true, But watch it again and pay attention. He says the shifter cable is out of adjustment but you see the nose damn near hit the ground when farmtruck goes around him. Hit the brakes maybe? Goteebos deal is watch him and chuck bang the motor. Goteebos makes a nice blue flame (keep in mind this is right before the light comes on) they leave and hes on motor? Says he forgot to turn the bottle on? He banged the motor with it but it wasnt on? Hmmm
85bigblockfox
85bigblockfox

Back to top Go down

Post  85bigblockfox July 2nd 2013, 10:47 am

Smile Theres a new number 1.
85bigblockfox
85bigblockfox

Back to top Go down

Post  NOS42 July 2nd 2013, 10:54 am

I liking the show, what I wanted to ask Jon F is what's the deal with these guys all having pretty nice shops? They all yo seem to be working men, couple own businesses, but the others seem to have nice garages....is it just TV?
NOS42
NOS42

Back to top Go down

Post  NOS42 July 2nd 2013, 10:55 am

Excuse my lame attempt of fast typing on my phone....lol
NOS42
NOS42

Back to top Go down

Post  yellowhorse7 July 2nd 2013, 10:56 am

NOS42 wrote:I liking the show,  what I wanted to ask Jon F is what's the deal with these guys all having pretty nice shops?  They all yo seem to be working men, couple own businesses,  but the others seem to have nice garages....is it just TV?

And the big county hick has a sweet deezal and the red truck AND a nice shop. I thought he was an electrician or something.

They need to stop showing their wives /GF's. affraid 
yellowhorse7
yellowhorse7

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 27 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 27  Next