BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rumor is.......

+54
jeffgfg
D. Sea
YellowStangDuane
nitrous.f
dutchman
nuclearcobra
droppedf100
LovesDemCubes
IDT-572
jcoxracing
KY JELLY
blown473
dr's wife racing
schmitty
NO FAIR
Larry T
whitefield
maverick
f250mike
4thHorseman
ThndrChkn
stangr8cr
Doug Rahn
jonboyusmc
BigBlockRanger
85bigblockfox
jbozzelle
5pointslow
the Coug
blown86hallet
GTmustang
jasonf
bigblok2000ranger
1970 ford maverick
DJStang
bird of prey
Dave C.
70FB
bruno
QtrWarrior
56Tbird
NOS42
69F100
dfree383
cool40
yellowhorse7
61coon
John Myrick
Curt
bbf-falcon
Barney
racnrick
Lem Evans
richter69
58 posters

Page 10 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 27  Next

Go down

rumor is....... - Page 10 Empty Re: rumor is.......

Post  Barney June 24th 2013, 7:09 pm

Ill kick your ass....you come to me...huh. I got the baddest shit in my back yard...never heard that before. I'm 1000 miles from anywhere I got the baddest shit around. Detroit plays that shit all the time.
Barney
Barney

http://www.hdraracingseries.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney June 24th 2013, 7:17 pm

richter69 wrote:somebody call the whaaaaambulance..............
Don't be using my lines...Wink
Barney
Barney

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 June 24th 2013, 7:17 pm

Im sure they will let you prep your spot.

Hell your through here all the time anyway I dont see the problem????? I assume your not scared of the street like "yellow"horse is???????

This is not your typical callout, unless calling out the world is typical????? cant go everyplace. again use the "thats not the proper way to do it" as an excuse.

The challenge has been laid out, we hicks aint a bunch of thugs that will mug your ass on a dark street corner, or pull some hustle and not allow you to prep your lane (this made me lol btw).... instead they know the places around here to get it done and safe..... only thing to fear is going home with empty pockets and a hurt ego.

Talk all you want this is a legit deal, and honestly I doubt either one of you has enough for the Sonoma..... Track or street im pretty sure.

richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney June 24th 2013, 7:34 pm

Street don't bother me and pretty sure it dont bother Tony. Youve met me you know someone's gotta lose and someones gotta win just the way it works. Everybody calls out the world and knows very few will take that gamble. I do go down there a bit but usually with a open wedge II'd have to find a way to get down there socially.  ill give it some thought.
Barney
Barney

Back to top Go down

Post  NOS42 June 24th 2013, 8:16 pm

Only thing I like is the "neutral " road.....maybe someone can call chief and see what's up....only need to go on the bullet and ask for him and your intentions....lol

I know if I was a serious contender in my area (which I'm not) and oozing confidence such as some....all it is a road trip with a good possibility of fortune and fame.....if you loose your out gas money and embarrassment

Only problem with today's economy ....everyone is only king of there local sandbox.....like I said earlier, nobody is doing shit
NOS42
NOS42

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 June 24th 2013, 8:18 pm

Barney wrote:Street don't bother me and pretty sure it dont bother Tony. Youve met me you know someone's gotta lose and someones gotta win just the way it works. Everybody calls out the world and knows very few will take that gamble. I do go down there a bit but usually with a open wedge II'd have to find a way to get down there socially.  ill give it some thought.

Tell ya what, I dont even like Dave. I'll even go along and make sure yall get a fair shake..... prep your lane even.

You get done bustin Comstock's ass I know where some good eatin joints are.

richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney June 24th 2013, 8:34 pm

NOS42 wrote:Only thing I like is the "neutral " road.....maybe someone can call chief and see what's up....only need to go on the bullet and ask for him and your intentions....lol

I know if I was a serious contender in my area (which I'm not) and oozing confidence such as some....all it is a road trip with a good possibility of fortune and fame.....if you loose your out gas money and embarrassment

Only problem with today's economy ....everyone is only king of there local sandbox.....like I said earlier,  nobody is doing shit
And 5k. I live in a big sandbox...I ain't king of shit.
Barney
Barney

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney June 24th 2013, 8:36 pm

richter69 wrote:
Barney wrote:Street don't bother me and pretty sure it dont bother Tony. Youve met me you know someone's gotta lose and someones gotta win just the way it works. Everybody calls out the world and knows very few will take that gamble. I do go down there a bit but usually with a open wedge II'd have to find a way to get down there socially.  ill give it some thought.

Tell ya what, I dont even like Dave. I'll even go along and make sure yall get a fair shake..... prep your lane even.

You get done bustin Comstock's ass I know where some good eatin joints are.

Ill bring a couple guys to prep the lane. I know them and they know what I like.  Mans gotta eat.
Barney
Barney

Back to top Go down

Post  yellowhorse7 June 24th 2013, 8:46 pm

richter69 wrote:Im sure they will let you prep your spot.

Hell your through here all the time anyway I dont see the problem????? I assume your not scared of the street like "yellow"horse is???????

This is not your typical callout, unless calling out the world is typical????? cant go everyplace. again use the "thats not the proper way to do it" as an excuse.

The challenge has been laid out, we hicks aint a bunch of thugs that will mug your ass on a dark street corner, or pull some hustle and not allow you to prep your lane (this made me lol btw).... instead they know the places around here to get it done and safe..... only thing to fear is going home with empty pockets and a hurt ego.

Talk all you want this is a legit deal, and honestly I doubt either one of you has enough for the Sonoma..... Track or street im pretty sure.

Your right. I just got some iron junk, lol
yellowhorse7
yellowhorse7

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney June 24th 2013, 9:39 pm

yellowhorse7 wrote:
richter69 wrote:Im sure they will let you prep your spot.

Your right. I just got some iron junk, lol
I think you'll be just fine
Barney
Barney

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney June 24th 2013, 9:54 pm

Still legendary

Barney
Barney

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 June 24th 2013, 9:55 pm

legendary failed link lol.
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney June 24th 2013, 10:16 pm

Dotnet boyz malibu from way back. I'm to lazy to go back and recopy it. Cool vid though. About a 400 ft bumper drag on the turnpike
Barney
Barney

Back to top Go down

Post  NOS42 June 24th 2013, 11:03 pm

Still hope Barney....Nova is broke this week...lol
NOS42
NOS42

Back to top Go down

Post  ThndrChkn June 25th 2013, 12:47 am

Barney wrote: not woth it anymore unless your putting food on the table..

I got no dog in this fight, but in lieu of Barney's statement, I have to agree... I have a short story in the truck section for y'all to read... Around here we don't have the quality/quantity of street racers/racing but we do have it... And like was said above, I was puttin food on the table...

We have a few spots we line em up and run from when we were in high school, that our dads and their friends showed us... The cops around here are too young to know where these spots are, so as long as nothing happens, or somebody don't brag too much, all is good...

Carry on...
ThndrChkn
ThndrChkn

Back to top Go down

Post  85bigblockfox June 26th 2013, 8:13 am

Barney wrote:So letvme get this straight. 5k . Come to him. On a road hes familiar with and you've never seen. And I'm guessing they won't let you prep your side. I call shitkicker.for 5k I'd do a nuetral spot and on ly a nuetral spot. We got the fastest shit period on nnnn our terms...ghey

There is no prepping sides. Start them up do a burn out in pimp juice, vht, coke, hEro juice, whatever you want. Line them up make a pass. I think the most I have seen them "prep" a lane except when they swept about a inch of dirt off the road where they did there burnout.
85bigblockfox
85bigblockfox

Back to top Go down

Post  85bigblockfox June 26th 2013, 8:26 am

yellowhorse7 wrote:He don't get the rules of the game J. The one who calls out is the guy who travels and starts saying yes to any stips. Wonder how the "fastest guys in the country" coulda missed that rule in grudge racing 101:roll:

Didnt know street racing had any rules. Dave has a callout for 5k and Cheif I think still has the 10k callout. So since these guys are slow thats 15k in easy money for someone. These guys havent just started saying they are the fastest in the country. They have been saying it for a few years.

"Everyone saying "come here" come to blah", "bring that stuff to north/south calihoustatlantavegasdetroitcarolinafloridallas" etc etc....BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR.......WE MIGHT JUST SHOW UP SOON AND YOU BETTER HAVE SOMETHING FAST AND READY. We will be contacting YOU."

^^^Thats taken straight from their facebook page.
85bigblockfox
85bigblockfox

Back to top Go down

Post  NOS42 June 26th 2013, 8:56 am

Not for nothing, but I like the OK boys attitude ......so far, nothing from anyone on the outskirts other than alot of rules and hot air
NOS42
NOS42

Back to top Go down

Post  85bigblockfox June 26th 2013, 8:59 am

Would like to set some thangs straight!!!

1. Not one person has come here to race since all the mad shit talkin started.
2. No money has been locked in
3. A few races have been talked about here and there from out of towners, but nothing has been locked in.
4. If you want to race on the show, that is possible in the future...however we are not filming at the moment.
5. IF YOU WANT TO COME HERE... AND RACE US IT WILL BE ILLEGAL AND ON THE REAL STREETS. Don't let the tv show fool ya, be prepared for true street race and possible car towed and/or tickets plus jail time.

Too much confusion out there. Lots of folks wanting to come here because they think its "staged" and "fake" on airports or closed roads because of what someone said about the tv show on the Internet . Please know what you are stepping into. If you take us up on our worldwide callout, be prepared to race the fastest cars we got, for all the money we can print off, on a public road.....illegally. You don't get to pick your race or negotiate which car. You can't be on the list unless you live in the 405 (that's been the rules since 2008)......special considerations for previous cash days racers.

With that said....LETS GET IT ON. BRING ANYTHING ON 4 TIRES. Message me here to set something up.

^^^^^again from there facebook page^^^^^^^ Pretty cut and dry
85bigblockfox
85bigblockfox

Back to top Go down

Post  NOS42 June 26th 2013, 9:58 am

Yet once again...I like the attitude! Just how its supposed to be! In my opinion
NOS42
NOS42

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney June 26th 2013, 10:44 am

85bigblockfox wrote:
Barney wrote:So letvme get this straight. 5k . Come to him. On a road hes familiar with and you've never seen. And I'm guessing they won't let you prep your side. I call shitkicker.for 5k I'd do a nuetral spot and on ly a nuetral spot. We got the fastest shit period on nnnn our terms...ghey

There is no prepping sides. Start them up do a burn out in pimp juice, vht, coke, hEro juice, whatever you want. Line them up make a pass. I think the most I have seen them "prep" a lane except when they swept about a inch of dirt off the road where they did there burnout.
if I come down there I'm prepping my lane. If they don't likr it. Tough shit.
Barney
Barney

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney June 26th 2013, 10:52 am

85bigblockfox wrote:Would like to set some thangs straight!!!

1. Not one person has come here to race since all the mad shit talkin started.
2. No money has been locked in
3. A few races have been talked about here and there from out of towners, but nothing has been locked in.
4. If you want to race on the show, that is possible in the future...however we are not filming at the moment.
5. IF YOU WANT TO COME HERE... AND RACE US IT WILL BE ILLEGAL AND ON THE REAL STREETS. Don't let the tv show fool ya, be prepared for true street race and possible car towed and/or tickets plus jail time.

Too much confusion out there. Lots of folks wanting to come here because they think its "staged" and "fake" on airports or closed roads because of what someone said about the tv show on the Internet . Please know what you are stepping into. If you take us up on our worldwide callout, be prepared to race the fastest cars we got, for all the money we can print off, on a public road.....illegally. You don't get to pick your race or negotiate which car. You can't be on the list unless you live in the 405 (that's been the rules since 2008)......special considerations for previous cash days racers.

With that said....LETS GET IT ON. BRING ANYTHING ON 4 TIRES. Message me here to set something up.

^^^^^again from there facebook page^^^^^^^ Pretty cut and dry
like I said. Well race anybody. We pick the roads. We pick the car. You drive 1000 miles. Maybe thats how it works in tumbleweed country. Not the rest of the civilized world. Thats a suckers race. No wonder no onr is taking them up on it. If I'm puting up thr cash and travelling the it ain't gonna go down that way period.
Barney
Barney

Back to top Go down

Post  NOS42 June 26th 2013, 10:53 am

Part of negotiations? ^^^^^
NOS42
NOS42

Back to top Go down

Post  5pointslow June 26th 2013, 11:04 am

what deffines these as street cars , they dont look like it on tv look more like a car that fit x275 or that kind of caliber .

so basicly Billy gliddon can trailer his 10.5 car down there and race and load up in leave ? it seems more of drag cars hauled around and raced on the street ...thats all correct ? im being serious i really dont know and im asking

hell id to see a pro mod run down the road lol

5pointslow
5pointslow

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney June 26th 2013, 11:10 am

Plates and lights
Barney
Barney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 27  Next