BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

quetion for you guys from the 50s ...about Ritchie Valens (guy at works rant)

+12
IDT-572
kim
maverick
Lem Evans
schmitty
whatbumper
61coon
richter69
342g
dr's wife racing
LivermoreDave
5pointslow
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

quetion for you guys from the 50s ...about Ritchie Valens (guy at works rant)  - Page 2 Empty Re: quetion for you guys from the 50s ...about Ritchie Valens (guy at works rant)

Post  GT300TD October 25th 2013, 11:22 am

bbf-falcon wrote:Damn,wish i was old enough to get in this conversation.Mad 

Suspect 
Rolling Eyes 

GT300TD
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

quetion for you guys from the 50s ...about Ritchie Valens (guy at works rant)  - Page 2 Empty Re: quetion for you guys from the 50s ...about Ritchie Valens (guy at works rant)

Post  GT300TD October 25th 2013, 11:25 am

Saw on TV last night that Michael Jackson was the highest paid 'dead' entertainer at $160 mil a year, Elvis was second at $55 mil a year.

GT300TD
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Larry T October 25th 2013, 8:58 pm

dr's wife racing wrote:Another random question. Who else was supposed to be on that plane?
Trivia for old and bored

Buddy Holly was on the plane with Ritchie Valens when it went down.Crying or Very sad 
Larry T
Larry T

Back to top Go down

Post  342g October 26th 2013, 12:57 pm

Larry T wrote:
dr's wife racing wrote:Another random question. Who else was supposed to be on that plane?
Trivia for old and bored
Buddy Holly was on the plane with Ritchie Valens when it went down.Crying or Very sad 
I think he is talking about Waylon.
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Larry T October 27th 2013, 5:15 pm

342g wrote:
Larry T wrote:
Trivia for old and bored

yea,ok I got you I did'n remember that.
Larry T
Larry T

Back to top Go down

Post  airford1 October 27th 2013, 10:03 pm

342g wrote:
Larry T wrote:
Trivia for old and bored
It really was about Elvis being a gay jerk off compared to the stardom Richie Valens was going to. Just say.
airford1
airford1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2