BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where does all this sense of entitlement come from...?

+26
jones
LivermoreDave
cletus66
56Tbird
John Myrick
342g
the Coug
Curt
512Fairlane
steve1071
nuclearcobra
dr's wife racing
D. Sea
IDT-572
bbf-falcon
schmitty
cool40
Lem Evans
DILLIGASDAVE
c.evans
richter69
bruno
69F100
dfree383
rmcomprandy
30 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Where does all this sense of entitlement come from...? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where does all this sense of entitlement come from...?

Post  rmcomprandy April 14th 2011, 7:40 pm

D. Sea wrote:Randy

Why didn't you use a different font when you typed your message? I think Arial Black, Batang or even windings font would have looked much better. Maybe you should have changed the font color to Red or Purple?

Just sayin…

*Runs and Hides from wrenches thrown my direction*

Damon ... you're funny. Facetious rumblings can be a good thing, most of the time.

You DO seem to understand, lol.

rmcomprandy

http://www.rmcompetition.com

Back to top Go down

Where does all this sense of entitlement come from...? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where does all this sense of entitlement come from...?

Post  steve1071 April 14th 2011, 8:18 pm

Wow seems someone pissed someone off , I dont believe he did it on purpose ,and I hope this dosent disrupt to flow of great info. I have learned a lot of good things here and at the other site .. I am sure it was a case of not adhereing to the rules ...

steve1071

Back to top Go down

Post  D. Sea April 15th 2011, 3:24 pm

rmcomprandy wrote:
D. Sea wrote:Randy

Why didn't you use a different font when you typed your message? I think Arial Black, Batang or even windings font would have looked much better. Maybe you should have changed the font color to Red or Purple?

Just sayin…

*Runs and Hides from wrenches thrown my direction*

Damon ... you're funny. Facetious rumblings can be a good thing, most of the time.

You DO seem to understand, lol.

Look forward to seeing you guys again in a few weeks... Cool
D. Sea
D. Sea

Back to top Go down

Post  512Fairlane April 15th 2011, 10:23 pm

Randy I don't know what circumstances caused you to feel this way but I for one would like to thank you for all of your help and all of the information you've shared. There really aren't very many places for Ford fans to learn good information. For every 1 a#@hole on here there are probably 50 others that appreciate the information so please continue to provide it. If someone doesn't like it screw them.
512Fairlane
512Fairlane

Back to top Go down

Post  Curt April 15th 2011, 10:38 pm

This is a forum to share thoughts, ideas, understandings, knowledge and opinions. Hearty and healthy debate is good. If Randy knew it all, he would have bought the Internet from Al Gore a long time ago. sunny
Curt
Curt

Back to top Go down

Post  rmcomprandy April 16th 2011, 12:59 am

Curt wrote:This is a forum to share thoughts, ideas, understandings, knowledge and opinions. Hearty and healthy debate is good. If Randy knew it all, he would have bought the Internet from Al Gore a long time ago. sunny

I don't profess to know anywhere near it ALL but, I do know what I know and SOoooo many don't know what they don't know ... what I'm saying here doesn't just happen to me as I see, (or used to see), posted test data from a lot of places here which was challenged as being valid, for no other reason than it CAN be.
I'm the messenger here who is speaking out for a lot of people who have bent my ear so, I do know that I'm not alone.
I'm not angry but, it looks to me as though people who fit into this "rightful group" are feeling anxious about it actually being talked about.
Apparently you must be one of those officianados who feel that they DESERVE to criticize other people's method of testing because you could have done it better, gotten more useful information from it and would have tested more appropriate parts even though you didn't spend a dime out of your own pocket or one minute of time or hard work to arrive at the conclusions.

What debate??? This kinda stuff I'm talking about here is FACT and relatively undebatable unless you have performed the exact same test in the exact same environment. Having a differing opinion, which of course costs NOTHING, doesn't give anybody that right; that and a buck and half will still buy you a cup of coffee.
NO one is ENTITLED to even look at anybody else's test data but, opposing mindsets seem to be prevalent here when someone is gracious enough to share it.
This is why I see less and less of actual test data here from anybody.

From previous postings on here it is obvious and I don't know what you've got against me but, frankly I don't care.

rmcomprandy

http://www.rmcompetition.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno April 16th 2011, 7:28 am

Curt wrote:This is a forum to share thoughts, ideas, understandings, knowledge and opinions. Hearty and healthy debate is good. If Randy knew it all, he would have bought the Internet from Al Gore a long time ago. sunny

opinions and stirring the pot are 2 different things ......

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno April 16th 2011, 7:42 am

Randy and the others have made there point very well , i will try harder on making this place better and will pay better attention to alleviate the bad apples of the site. The belittling, facetious and snide remarks will no longer be tolerated in the technical sections of this forum .......

like i said earlier there is a difference between opinions and stirring the pot .............

i mean come on i cant even post my cam specs on here do to the fact we have folks that will pick it apart and talk crap about it , you know its fine to give advice , or ask questions about the technical data but just like Randy is saying they are facts and are proven in research just not some bs he is pulling out of his azz. PLEASE LETS HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR THESE ENGINE BUILDERS !!!!! If you want to question there integrity send a pm .....

Nick

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty April 16th 2011, 9:31 am

Well put Nick. I agree 100%. There are some real good people here that build and test engines to earn their living. Picking away at their data is very counterproductive. They are just giving the results as they got them in a test that they did. It is very expensive to do a lot of this, and they should be commended, not ridiculed. I will say that when I had my last engine dynoed their were a lot of compliments on it, and noone was picking away at it. It fit the rules that I had to live with, and a lot of the parts were stuff that was suggested by engine builders here. I have another one going on the dyno in a few weeks and I will post up that data too. Cool
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Curt April 16th 2011, 11:21 am

bruno wrote:

opinions and stirring the pot are 2 different things ......

What are you trying to say Nick tongue
Curt
Curt

Back to top Go down

Post  Curt April 16th 2011, 11:28 am

rmcomprandy wrote:
From previous postings on here it is obvious and I don't know what you've got against me but, frankly I don't care.

I don't have any against you, as we have never met. I do believe you are rather coarse in most of your replies. I'm sure if we met face to face we could sit across the table from each other, swap lies, eat grits and drink some cold ice tea and not have any problems. Like most on here, I appreciate your knowledge and being willing to share some of it with us. Doesn't keep you from sounding like and ass at times though. JMHO

Rock on GarthWhere does all this sense of entitlement come from...? - Page 2 Rockstar-kiss-gene-simmons-smiley-l
Curt
Curt

Back to top Go down

Post  the Coug April 16th 2011, 11:42 am

Curt wrote:
rmcomprandy wrote:

I don't have any against you, as we have never met. I do believe you are rather coarse in most of your replies. I'm sure if we met face to face we could sit across the table from each other, swap lies, eat grits and drink some cold ice tea and not have any problems. Like most on here, I appreciate your knowledge and being willing to share some of it with us. Doesn't keep you from sounding like and ass at times though. JMHO

Rock on GarthWhere does all this sense of entitlement come from...? - Page 2 Rockstar-kiss-gene-simmons-smiley-l

Curt I have met Randy and spoke with him and sometimes he may sound gruff but in fact he is factual and strait to the point Great guy also.... Randy I mean this in a good way
the Coug
the Coug

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 April 16th 2011, 11:50 am

Coug's back............. Cool

Nick the reason you can't post the cam specs is because of who spec'd it.............and I'm sure he doesn't want every single tidbit of information he has gained over the years to be given to the world for free..........I put a lot of my build details out there but trust me the stuff that counts aint there for everyone to rip off for free.

Just because its the internet does not make it a law you have to share everything.............this is where the pestering phone calls come in to play............. Wink And those that feel this practice is wrong can continue to struggle as they seem to do.......I have no problem being a dick in this aspect.......... cheers
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  342g April 16th 2011, 11:54 am

richter69 wrote:Coug's back............. Cool

Nick the reason you can't post the cam specs is because of who spec'd it.............and I'm sure he doesn't want every single tidbit of information he has gained over the years to be given to the world for free..........I put a lot of my build details out there but trust me the stuff that counts aint there for everyone to rip off for free.

Just because its the internet does not make it a law you have to share everything.............this is where the pestering phone calls come in to play............. Wink And those that feel this practice is wrong can continue to struggle as they seem to do.......I have no problem being a dick in this aspect.......... cheers
....................and others,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Twisted Evil Laughing
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  the Coug April 16th 2011, 11:55 am

richter69 wrote:Coug's back............. Cool

those that feel this practice is wrong can continue to struggle as they seem to do.......I have no problem being a dick in this aspect.......... cheers

Jon just make sure you stay away from My title you are the Hero remember that...... Razz
the Coug
the Coug

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 April 16th 2011, 11:56 am

thats Mr. Dick to you Harold....................

which title you talking about Coug? the Indian Giver or one of the others?............you have several lol.
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  the Coug April 16th 2011, 11:57 am

Awww hell just pick one......
the Coug
the Coug

Back to top Go down

Post  342g April 16th 2011, 11:58 am

richter69 wrote:thats Mr. Dick to you Harold....................

which title you talking about Coug? the Indian Giver or one of the others?............you have several lol.

Hey mr Dick....Head you coming to the bash, or are you a coward? Laughing Laughing
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 April 16th 2011, 12:04 pm

you know the answer to that one.......... Laughing
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon April 16th 2011, 12:38 pm

I agree w/Coug on the part about Randy Malik. I have as much respect for him and his engine building as I do all the info I have learned from Charlie,Lem, Blake and the rest of the really knowledgeable BBF builders on here that share their info to all of us. And it's true that Randy is sometimes a little harsh w/some of his remarks.But after you have met him and talked too him for a short time,you know he is straight to the point. Randy is really a good/nice guy that I also see laughing and joking when he's in your presence. I think that most WILL like him when they get too spend time w/him.I know I do.
Thanks Randy for all I have learned from you Wink

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  Curt April 16th 2011, 1:04 pm

bbf-falcon wrote:I agree w/Coug on the part about Randy Malik. I have as much respect for him and his engine building as I do all the info I have learned from Charlie,Lem, Blake and the rest of the really knowledgeable BBF builders on here that share their info to all of us. And it's true that Randy is sometimes a little harsh w/some of his remarks.But after you have met him and talked too him for a short time,you know he is straight to the point. Randy is really a good/nice guy that I also see laughing and joking when he's in your presence. I think that most WILL like him when they get too spend time w/him.I know I do.
Thanks Randy for all I have learned from you Wink

Where does all this sense of entitlement come from...? - Page 2 Blahblah1 ----------------------- Where does all this sense of entitlement come from...? - Page 2 Thicon_kissjarksass ------------------------------ Where does all this sense of entitlement come from...? - Page 2 Crackup
Curt
Curt

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon April 16th 2011, 1:12 pm

[Where does all this sense of entitlement come from...? - Page 2 Blahblah1 ----------------------- Where does all this sense of entitlement come from...? - Page 2 Thicon_kissjarksass ------------------------------ Where does all this sense of entitlement come from...? - Page 2 Crackup[/quote]

lol! lol! lol!

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  John Myrick April 16th 2011, 2:00 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^ Now that's some funny shit ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
John Myrick
John Myrick
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird April 16th 2011, 5:29 pm

No wonder your name is Brown.. Rick lol! They named you after your nose affraid Curt ,you need a storm to come through or something..you got too much time on your hands to come up with that stuff drunken
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon April 16th 2011, 5:44 pm

56Tbird wrote:No wonder your name is Brown.. Rick lol! They named you after your nose affraid Curt ,you need a storm to come through or something..you got too much time on your hands to come up with that stuff drunken

Hey king ,If I wanted any lip from you,i'd pifmzipper. Go sharpen up on your body work skills. lol!

And Curt, king king is right,you have way too much free time Laughing

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next