BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S BACK!!!!!!!! Less than 2 weeks left...

2 posters

Go down

IT'S BACK!!!!!!!! Less than 2 weeks left...   Empty IT'S BACK!!!!!!!! Less than 2 weeks left...

Post  ThndrChkn May 25th 2011, 1:14 pm

To all those who can make it, come on up/over/down, and bring your A-Game... We had a great time last year, although it was cut short due to Timing System problems. This year, we have a "BRAND NEW" Timing System directly from Portatree Timing Systems. So come on out if you can... It'll be a great time...!

IT'S BACK!!!!!!!! Less than 2 weeks left...   Helena_Drag_Races

Last edited by ThndrChkn on August 22nd 2011, 10:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
ThndrChkn
ThndrChkn

Back to top Go down

IT'S BACK!!!!!!!! Less than 2 weeks left...   Empty Re: IT'S BACK!!!!!!!! Less than 2 weeks left...

Post  '65 T-BOLT May 25th 2011, 1:30 pm

Good luck with it this year Doug! Hope it goes well for you!
'65 T-BOLT
'65 T-BOLT

Back to top Go down

IT'S BACK!!!!!!!! Less than 2 weeks left...   Empty Re: IT'S BACK!!!!!!!! Less than 2 weeks left...

Post  ThndrChkn May 25th 2011, 1:36 pm

Thanks. I think it'll go better this year, now that I have a good timing system. Last year I had 66 or 67 cars total for the weekend. This year, I'm hoping to push 100+... Cool Very Happy
ThndrChkn
ThndrChkn

Back to top Go down

Post  '65 T-BOLT May 25th 2011, 2:04 pm

grab the phone book and mail out flyers to everyone!.....post flyers in town! still have time to go to the schools and post flyers!...But you know how to promote! cheers! Jason
'65 T-BOLT
'65 T-BOLT

Back to top Go down

Post  ThndrChkn August 4th 2011, 8:29 pm

Only 4 weeks left guys... It would be great to see some of the guys from this region be able to make it out and take home some of this Montana cash... Cool
ThndrChkn
ThndrChkn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down