BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Give us your thoughts on these pistons

+14
342g
Barney
Lem Evans
BOSS 429
KY JELLY
DanH
LivermoreDave
cool40
71f150
c.evans
dfree383
rmcomprandy
richter69
bbf-falcon
18 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Give us your thoughts on these pistons - Page 4 Empty Re: Give us your thoughts on these pistons

Post  56Tbird February 15th 2012, 1:27 pm

Oakley Motorsports wrote:I can prove i have won more money and races than you on gas. Does that count. I bet bobby can too. Very Happy
I'm willing to bet that I've beat you & Bobby both more times on alky than you beat me on gas?? Razz Laughing king
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Give us your thoughts on these pistons - Page 4 Empty Re: Give us your thoughts on these pistons

Post  Oakley Motorsports February 15th 2012, 2:15 pm

56Tbird wrote:
Oakley Motorsports wrote:I can prove i have won more money and races than you on gas. Does that count. I bet bobby can too. Very Happy
I'm willing to bet that I've beat you & Bobby both more times on alky than you beat me on gas?? Razz Laughing king

Ill take that bet for sure. anytime! last time i raced you i believe i loaded you up in bobbys car at the nmra race or was that mine i cant remember. I have 3 of those 10,000 wins at bowling green how many you got? I remember you bragging about a special thing you had for me but it never seemed to work. Very Happy

Oakley Motorsports
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Oakley Motorsports February 15th 2012, 2:16 pm

KY JELLY wrote:

Well be my guest and prove it , that won't be hard because I have never won a race on gas lol!

My question was you on methanol? How many races you had won with it? Thats what this would be about right? Winning with methanol more than gas?

Oakley Motorsports
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR

Back to top Go down

Post  KY JELLY February 15th 2012, 3:07 pm

Oakley Motorsports wrote:
KY JELLY wrote:

Well be my guest and prove it , that won't be hard because I have never won a race on gas lol!

My question was you on methanol? How many races you had won with it? Thats what this would be about right? Winning with methanol more than gas?

No , this was about how many fuel cells were occupied with methanol and races won in general. It was not and has not been centered around my abilities. Several keep trying to put that spin on it.

What are you trying to prove you can beat my methanol burning mustang in a bracket race with your gas burning dragster ?
KY JELLY
KY JELLY

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird February 15th 2012, 3:09 pm

56Tbird wrote:

Ill take that bet for sure. anytime! last time i raced you i believe i loaded you up in bobbys car at the nmra race or was that mine i cant remember. I have 3 of those 10,000 wins at bowling green how many you got? I remember you bragging about a special thing you had for me but it never seemed to work. Very Happy
Count the times before that too Laughing Luckily for you I wasn't at those 3 races you won ...Or you might not have made it to the finals Laughing So you should thank me for helping you win those by not being there lol!
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Oakley Motorsports February 15th 2012, 3:19 pm

56Tbird wrote:
56Tbird wrote:

Count the times before that too Laughing Luckily for you I wasn't at those 3 races you won ...Or you might not have made it to the finals Laughing So you should thank me for helping you win those by not being there lol!

One thing i have always told Lem you may be the best poop talker in the business. Very Happy

Oakley Motorsports
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird February 15th 2012, 3:21 pm

I'm even better at talkin it when I'm on alky Razz Could you loan a brother some money??I know you ain't spent all them big checks yet lol!
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Oakley Motorsports February 15th 2012, 3:25 pm

KY JELLY wrote:
KY JELLY wrote:

No , this was about how many fuel cells were occupied with methanol and races won in general. It was not and has not been centered around my abilities. Several keep trying to put that spin on it.

What are you trying to prove you can beat my methanol burning mustang in a bracket race with your gas burning dragster ?

This is not about my abilities or yours. 200 people show up at tenn tuck probably 50 are capable of winning. You can bet those 50 do not dial what they are able to run. they may run the same number all day but mph will move 7 to 10. I would be willing to bet there are as many wins with gas at tenn-tuck as methanol.

I think you brought up beating Bobby not me.... You are also the one talking about the piperacks in the Jegs series...

Oakley Motorsports
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Oakley Motorsports February 15th 2012, 3:25 pm

56Tbird wrote:I'm even better at talkin it when I'm on alky Razz Could you loan a brother some money??I know you ain't spent all them big checks yet lol!

No but i do have a nice set of a castings that I will work a deal on. Very Happy

Oakley Motorsports
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR

Back to top Go down

Post  KY JELLY February 15th 2012, 3:36 pm

I did beat Bobby ,but I don't think either of us give a big hoop la about it. lol!

Since when is it against the law to talk about pipe racks ? Is it ok if I refer to them as lawn darts ?
KY JELLY
KY JELLY

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird February 15th 2012, 4:03 pm

You done went and done it now JY Kelly....Be careful what you call them stickcars!! affraid
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird February 15th 2012, 4:18 pm

One thing that is a Fact...my bubble gum flavored alky smells better than that old rot gut Q16 Razz Twisted Evil
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Oakley Motorsports February 15th 2012, 4:49 pm

KY JELLY wrote:I did beat Bobby ,but I don't think either of us give a big hoop la about it. lol!

Since when is it against the law to talk about pipe racks ? Is it ok if I refer to them as lawn darts ?

Nice. Keep em coming? Facts are facts though.

Oakley Motorsports
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Lem Evans February 15th 2012, 5:26 pm

KY JELLY wrote:I did beat Bobby ,but I don't think either of us give a big hoop la about it. lol!

It became against the law about the same time it became illegal to talk about methanol or shoot 73 deer per year Suspect

Lem Evans

http://bfevansraceparts.com

Back to top Go down

Post  342g February 15th 2012, 5:30 pm

KY JELLY wrote:

No. it was suppose to be about my f'n pistons. Mad
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird February 15th 2012, 5:35 pm

Your pistons are screwed..get ovet it already!! Twisted Evil king
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  342g February 15th 2012, 5:38 pm

56Tbird wrote:Your pistons are screwed..get ovet it already!! Twisted Evil king

You best be quiet, Phillip will put another beat down on you. cheers cheers
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Lem Evans February 15th 2012, 5:41 pm

Yes Harold, grieve and move on Sad There is too much racing to do to let the loss of your 8 little friends get you down.

Lem Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 February 15th 2012, 6:15 pm

gas pump showed today Lem............... Wink
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  rmcomprandy February 15th 2012, 6:27 pm

KY JELLY wrote:Mr Malik sir you When you can prove that there have been more bracket races won on gas or more bracket racers using gas I will bow down to your epistemology of this type of racing Smile

That's just silly thinking.
Simply ask the race fuel companies how much of each they sell to drag racers ... even though you need almost twice as much methanol as gasoline to get near the correct fuel mixture, they still sell more race gasoline.
Are buyers simply pouring their gasoline on the ground...? LOL

rmcomprandy

http://www.rmcompetition.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lem Evans February 15th 2012, 6:31 pm

richter69 wrote:gas pump showed today Lem............... Wink

did it come with a handle?

Lem Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird February 15th 2012, 7:04 pm

Lem Evans wrote:
richter69 wrote:gas pump showed today Lem............... Wink

did it come with a handle?
Just an average one ...about 6"
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird February 15th 2012, 7:09 pm

I almost forgot Lem....people in the Red Sea and China can see this crap Razz Twisted Evil
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Lem Evans February 15th 2012, 7:41 pm

56Tbird wrote:I almost forgot Lem....people in the Red Sea and China can see this crap Razz Twisted Evil

Well said Mr. Hobbs....that's the very reason I have not called anyone a piccolo player.

Lem Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  342g February 15th 2012, 7:46 pm

Lem Evans wrote:
56Tbird wrote:I almost forgot Lem....people in the Red Sea and China can see this crap Razz Twisted Evil

Well said Mr. Hobbs....that's the very reason I have not called anyone a piccolo player.

The pistons are fine, going to put them back to work, I took them to Tony Bischoff, he told me as soon as he seen them what it was, and I remember doing exactly what he said, those marks were on the pistons when the motor went together the last time, cleaning solvent, ate the ring around them, the purple kind you buy from Lowes'.
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next