BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

no sissy tires needed !!!!

+19
IDT-572
jm
stanggt
John Myrick
kjett
cool40
bigjohn2007
56Tbird
richter69
bigblok2000ranger
Oakley Motorsports
69F100
DILLIGASDAVE
Barney
yellowhorse7
scottke
whitefield
dfree383
bruno
23 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

no sissy tires needed !!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: no sissy tires needed !!!!

Post  Barney March 14th 2012, 11:57 pm

138 wrote:any particular reason you two wb hotrod gangsters keep hanging out at chucky cheese threatening to bust caps?
Any particular reason you care, or are you just another guy that feels the need to throw in his .02 that no one cares about?
Barney
Barney

http://www.hdraracingseries.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 March 15th 2012, 12:04 am

cheers Bustin' caps a Chucky Cheezzzzzzzzeeeee !!! lol! lol!

Jason.... Your expedition is getting dirty sitting in the drive way..... affraid Better go clean it geek
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  IDT-572 March 15th 2012, 12:07 am

Barney wrote: monkey
Oakley Motorsports wrote:
yellowhorse7 wrote:
bigblok2000ranger wrote:I know both Tony and Jason and despite the way they come accross they are both great guys in person, I have seen a few people say they were up to race Tony and then back out already in last month. I have seen the car run and I have not seen anyone else post numbers that either Tony or Jason have run with what they have run it with. They are grudge racers so they will not post up their numbers but Tony will run anyone and will spray the rods out of it to win if needed. So if you are gonna all team up on him or Jason why don't you put a pot together and bring something that will shut them up!

Thanks Eric Embarassed

I want to set the record straight about something. Im not teaming up on anybody and dont really care who wins what race. When Tony called someone on this site that is really close to me a MFER I was offended. I sent three pms out after that. Talked on the phone to two of those persons and communicated through pms with the other and expressed my feelings. Told them that everyone on this site should be able to express their opinion, disagree or agree.

That being said guess what the Ky crap keeps flying. You call out the guy that runs this site in a totally disrespectful way. Type things that should be in the bar and grill. Send pms griping about me or someone else. I have never sent a pm griping about nobody on this site. We are all men here remember, tell your problems to who you have them. No need for Keyboard bad a??es.

I feed my children, race, pay taxes, by building engines, selling parts, and race cars. I hope that all of the customers I have feel they have been treated fairly and hope they feel they got everything they wanted and more. Alot of folks that spend money on this site never post anything and they may not be able to tell who someone is talking about everytime the ky crew is mentioned.

I want to apoligize to any of my customers for being involved in this conversation with these guys. Sometimes you just have to say whats on your mind.
How's that set the record straight? Mfer is off limits but lowlifes is ok. Don't mention KY, but Chicago bunch, Chicago Bitches, northern boys is ok, you don't see us defending its honor and threatening to load up and make things right with the world, and let's be honest Ky has been brought up what 3 times by one person for goodness sake. I don't care if you make your living blowing up balloons at the circus it doesn't absolve you, or give you self righteous autonomy. So you can take your insincere, hypocritical, rhetoric and write a book with it. Fiction can be fun. As far as engine builders bad talking others, that hasn't been my experience. Nick reached out for opinions, and options nobody asked him anything, or pryed, or anything like that. So that's complete bs too, and really nobody cares as far as I'm concerned. So it's funny how you guys get all offended, but do the exact same things three fold and it's warranted and dignified. Give me a break. At least we don't try to be ambiguous windsocks, you'll always know where you stand.

He did ask, your right Barney, just take time and read the post objectively it got fairly ruff. And I'm not offended,
I just feel some of the comments on both sides were uncalled for.

Lem nor Charlie build my engines but they are my friends and Brunos engine cost was what it was but there was a bunch involved before the build got started, just straightning out a bunch of problems that took time.

I'm not defending the builder , I just think the responses could have been better worded.

I do know it has served him well, and he has not been kind to it at all.

IDT-572
IDT-572
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney March 15th 2012, 12:10 am

IDT-572 wrote:
Barney wrote:
IDT-572 wrote:Red and I are coming up, never bracket raced much, always just went to the track to see how fast I could go then go home and make it faster,

Have done a good bit of grudge racing though, and have been called a rolling dyno and not a racer, but they never saw me back when I street raced.

We never gave an inch we always just lined them up and strained em. Nobody ever knew what you had, and would never know either..............
I will come up and run and not get pissed reguardless of the outcome of the race.
But with that being said, I don't expect any trouble when I get there either.

I need to know if it is 1/4 mile so I can change rear gears...............
Anybodies welcome up here, there's only one person throwing around idle threats and self righteous non sense. I don't know an

e

re you would get the impression anybody would get pissed, it's a drag race, not a court proceeding. We race, we win, we lose it's all part of it and that will always be the case. Talk is talk, no more, no less.

I wasn't worried I just hate to see people that share the same interest get this upset. Things have been said on both sides that shouldn't have been. And I have been guilty of it in the past.

I t just seems the smack talk threads always get out of hand. We can do intro our buds and alls well , but on the computer its hard to get the emotion side of it conveyed correctly until the cussing strategies its too late.

Dang auto spell check.... Mad
I think we should all pick sides and have a water balloon fight, it is all pretty much pure non sense.
Barney
Barney

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney March 15th 2012, 12:13 am

dfree383 wrote: cheers Bustin' caps a Chucky Cheezzzzzzzzeeeee !!! lol! lol!

Jason.... Your expedition is getting dirty sitting in the drive way..... affraid Better go clean it geek
It's an Excursion, and it's super clean, no need for you to worry. I did take about 8 of the neighborhood kids to Chuck E Cheese last weekend and ice skating. We couldn't round up any races, but the video game trash talk got pretty heated, I did offer to run some hustle on the skiball tickets though.
Barney
Barney

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 March 15th 2012, 12:15 am

Damn Yankee's....... Water Ballons at high noon !!! king cheers
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 March 15th 2012, 12:16 am

Barney wrote:

It's an Excursion, and it's super clean, no need for you to worry. I did take about 8 of the neighborhood kids to Chuck E Cheese last weekend and ice skating. We couldn't round up any races, but the video game trash talk got pretty heated, I did offer to run some hustle on the skiball tickets though.

My bad.... you got extra seats..
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney March 15th 2012, 12:29 am

IDT-572 wrote:
Barney wrote: monkey
Oakley Motorsports wrote:
yellowhorse7 wrote:
bigblok2000ranger wrote:I know both Tony and Jason and despite the way they come accross they are both great guys in person, I have seen a few people say they were up to race Tony and then back out already in last month. I have seen the car run and I have not seen anyone else post numbers that either Tony or Jason have run with what they have run it with. They are grudge racers so they will not post up their numbers but Tony will run anyone and will spray the rods out of it to win if needed. So if you are gonna all team up on him or Jason why don't you put a pot together and bring something that will shut them up!

Thanks Eric Embarassed

I want to set the record straight about something. Im not teaming up on anybody and dont really care who wins what race. When Tony called someone on this site that is really close to me a MFER I was offended. I sent three pms out after that. Talked on the phone to two of those persons and communicated through pms with the other and expressed my feelings. Told them that everyone on this site should be able to express their opinion, disagree or agree.

That being said guess what the Ky crap keeps flying. You call out the guy that runs this site in a totally disrespectful way. Type things that should be in the bar and grill. Send pms griping about me or someone else. I have never sent a pm griping about nobody on this site. We are all men here remember, tell your problems to who you have them. No need for Keyboard bad a??es.

I feed my children, race, pay taxes, by building engines, selling parts, and race cars. I hope that all of the customers I have feel they have been treated fairly and hope they feel they got everything they wanted and more. Alot of folks that spend money on this site never post anything and they may not be able to tell who someone is talking about everytime the ky crew is mentioned.

I want to apoligize to any of my customers for being involved in this conversation with these guys. Sometimes you just have to say whats on your mind.
How's that set the record straight? Mfer is off limits but lowlifes is ok. Don't mention KY, but Chicago bunch, Chicago Bitches, northern boys is ok, you don't see us defending its honor and threatening to load up and make things right with the world, and let's be honest Ky has been brought up what 3 times by one person for goodness sake. I don't care if you make your living blowing up balloons at the circus it doesn't absolve you, or give you self righteous autonomy. So you can take your insincere, hypocritical, rhetoric and write a book with it. Fiction can be fun. As far as engine builders bad talking others, that hasn't been my experience. Nick reached out for opinions, and options nobody asked him anything, or pryed, or anything like that. So that's complete bs too, and really nobody cares as far as I'm concerned. So it's funny how you guys get all offended, but do the exact same things three fold and it's warranted and dignified. Give me a break. At least we don't try to be ambiguous windsocks, you'll always know where you stand.

He did ask, your right Barney, just take time and read the post objectively it got fairly ruff. And I'm not offended,
I just feel some of the comments on both sides were uncalled for.

Lem nor Charlie build my engines but they are my friends and Brunos engine cost was what it was but there was a bunch involved before the build got started, just straightning out a bunch of problems that took time.

I'm not defending the builder , I just think the responses could have been better worded.

I do know it has served him well, and he has not been kind to it at all.

I'm not faulting anybody with anything, I have no problems with any people from anywhere, uncalled for comments a plenty, I have no vested interest in that or anyone else's engine or builder, I am positive everything within reason was appropriately done to make Nick happy, responses can always be better worded, I assume Nick is happy, I've spoken with Lem a couple times and he seems alright in my book, never talked to Charlie, but he seems to have a pretty good following and there's always a reason for that, no one deserves many of the comments flying around loosely, trash talk is one thing, personal attacks and threats are always the last resort of desperate people, if you don't like banter don't involve yourself in it because those that do are better at it and you will end up offended and make it personal rather than in jest, I think that about covers it, more or less.
Barney
Barney

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney March 15th 2012, 12:32 am

dfree383 wrote:
Barney wrote:

My bad.... you got extra seats..
Extra seats, worse fuel economy, cooler grill, higher insurance, more maintenance, but you pretty much nailed it.
Barney
Barney

Back to top Go down

no sissy tires needed !!!! - Page 6 Empty Locked Edelbrock thread.

Post  Gary Blair March 15th 2012, 4:42 pm

Wow, this makes Rich's Edelbrock thread look like Sunday School...... and it got locked. Laughing
Gary Blair
Gary Blair

Back to top Go down

Post  yellowhorse7 March 15th 2012, 4:56 pm

Gary Blair wrote:Wow, this makes Rich's Edelbrock thread look like Sunday School...... and it got locked. Laughing

No need to lock this one as it's over. At the end of the day there are no hard feelings toward anyone, at least on my end. It's just racing silliness
yellowhorse7
yellowhorse7

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney March 15th 2012, 5:09 pm

yellowhorse7 wrote:
Gary Blair wrote:Wow, this makes Rich's Edelbrock thread look like Sunday School...... and it got locked. Laughing

No need to lock this one as it's over. At the end of the day there are no hard feelings toward anyone, at least on my end. It's just racing silliness
Yep...
Barney
Barney

Back to top Go down

Post  Old blue Racin Team March 15th 2012, 7:41 pm

Im not reading all that BS but ill say this.... how many yall man enough to put a set of boggers on the ass end yalls racers?

SISSY's! id put slicks on my truck if i hadem Very Happy
Old blue Racin Team
Old blue Racin Team

Back to top Go down

Post  QtrWarrior March 15th 2012, 8:25 pm

Don't fear Mr. Blair... If I had been a Mod before today, I would have locked it ALOT earlier...
QtrWarrior
QtrWarrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney March 15th 2012, 11:09 pm

QtrWarrior wrote:

Don't fear Mr. Blair... If I had been a Mod before today, I would have locked it ALOT earlier...
Why? 98% was just silly banter. Do you really think Kjett is gonna come to Illinois and lay some cash down and race without a chassis cert, or comp license....no. Or Dave is gonna cruise on up and grudge race out of the blue...No. As far as I'm concerned it was just harmless Jibber, jabber. Does every thread have to possess some unfounded new revelation in Bbf to exist? It started rocky, but ended just fine, if anyones feelings were hurt by it, then that's just ridiculous. The stuff flying around in PMs was way worse, but that wasn't out in the open anyway.
Barney
Barney

Back to top Go down

Post  cool40 March 15th 2012, 11:16 pm

Barney wrote:
QtrWarrior wrote:

Why? 98% was just silly banter. Do you really think Kjett is gonna come to Illinois and lay some cash down and race without a chassis cert, or comp license....no. Or Dave is gonna cruise on up and grudge race out of the blue...No. As far as I'm concerned it was just harmless Jibber, jabber. Does every thread have to possess some unfounded new revelation in Bbf to exist? It started rocky, but ended just fine, if anyones feelings were hurt by it, then that's just ridiculous. The stuff flying around in PMs was way worse, but that wasn't out in the open anyway.
comp license.........chassis cert? WTF is this? Laughing
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  QtrWarrior March 16th 2012, 5:31 am

Barney wrote:
QtrWarrior wrote:

Since you asked.....Let me re-phrase that.

Taking the thread as a whole.. most of it is just silly banter..
At the point where everybody was pushing everyone's buttons...Those posts would have been deleted OR moved to the Bar and grille..where they belong.
As has been said before.. Bruno has sponsors that PAY to be on this site.. they SEE all this BS..
New members SEE established members having at each other.. they may not know it's "silly banter."
In the future, topics that stray off as this one did..WILL be edited per Bruno's rules.

Thank you and have a nice day ! Cool
QtrWarrior
QtrWarrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Gary Blair March 16th 2012, 8:37 am

QtrWarrior wrote:
Barney wrote:
QtrWarrior wrote:

At the point where everybody was pushing everyone's buttons...Those posts would have been deleted OR moved to the Bar and grille..where they belong.
As has been said before.. Bruno has sponsors that PAY to be on this site.. they SEE all this BS..
New members SEE established members having at each other.. they may not know it's "silly banter."
In the future, topics that stray off as this one did..WILL be edited per Bruno's rules.

Consistent policy and consistent enforcement is absolutely necessary. If Nick wants to grow this forum and I think he does, evenhanded oversight will go a long way. New members, contributors, vendors and new customers will all see for themselves if it's fair or not.

How about unlocking that Edelbrock thread. I think Nick cleaned things up pretty well. It was turning into an informative thread.

Gary,
Gary Blair
Gary Blair

Back to top Go down

Post  QtrWarrior March 16th 2012, 9:34 am

Gary Blair wrote:
QtrWarrior wrote:
Barney wrote:
QtrWarrior wrote:

Consistent policy and consistent enforcement is absolutely necessary. If Nick wants to grow this forum and I think he does, evenhanded oversight will go a long way. New members, contributors, vendors and new customers will all see for themselves if it's fair or not.

How about unlocking that Edelbrock thread. I think Nick cleaned things up pretty well. It was turning into an informative thread.

Gary,

Gary,

Opening that thread will be Bruno's call. It was locked "before my time" and I'm sure he has his reasons...
If he thinks it needs to opened back up, I'm sure he will do it...
QtrWarrior
QtrWarrior

Back to top Go down

Post  kjett March 19th 2012, 2:01 pm

cool40 wrote:
Barney wrote:
QtrWarrior wrote:

comp license.........chassis cert? WTF is this? Laughing

Beats me, never had one, don't need it. Wink Like I said earlier, I made a single pass on a 'test and tune" night at MIR to smoke my co-worker's Cobra. After that 1 pass I was told it was too fast and needed certs and licenses to continue to run, so I had to put it back on the trailer. Embarassed

Oh and I thought we was all trash talkin. I never get mad at web trash bs'n. Very Happy
kjett
kjett

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6