BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

no sissy tires needed !!!!

+19
IDT-572
jm
stanggt
John Myrick
kjett
cool40
bigjohn2007
56Tbird
richter69
bigblok2000ranger
Oakley Motorsports
69F100
DILLIGASDAVE
Barney
yellowhorse7
scottke
whitefield
dfree383
bruno
23 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

no sissy tires needed !!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: no sissy tires needed !!!!

Post  yellowhorse7 March 13th 2012, 8:29 pm

bigjohn2007 wrote:
Barney wrote:
bigjohn2007 wrote:how fast he run what kind motor in it?
Who? Yellowhorse is a Iron Headed Bbf, and it's always just fast enough.
get your a?? out run

You want a shot?
yellowhorse7
yellowhorse7

Back to top Go down

Post  yellowhorse7 March 13th 2012, 8:33 pm

Wow, the skin is a bit thin around here. I'm a racer and I call people out. It's that simple. Don't like it, then grab a lane and try to shut me up. Until then, grow a set.

TO PHILLIP OAKLEY......I'VE NEVER ONCE THREATENED ANYONE HERE. NOT YOU, LEM, BRUNO....NO ONE. I DO NOT EXPECT TO BE THREATENED BY YOU. You want to do something in a race car, fine. Build a door car and let me know. Win, lose or draw I'll be there to race
yellowhorse7
yellowhorse7

Back to top Go down

Post  bigjohn2007 March 13th 2012, 8:40 pm

me and some buddy of mine would take shot but your to far away.not saying your not fast when u call out ky guys i hope u are very very fast.
bigjohn2007
bigjohn2007
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney March 13th 2012, 8:47 pm

bigjohn2007 wrote:me and some buddy of mine would take shot but your to far away.not saying your not fast when u call out ky guys i hope u are very very fast.
He is. Bring enough wallet and we'll put this show on the road. When he's done beating ya up, I'll pull the purple people pleaser out and show everyone how man size wheelies are done...BTW Here's a little secret Bruno's isn't from KY not that it matters, we're from Chicago and we ain't known for needle point.
Barney
Barney

http://www.hdraracingseries.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bigblok2000ranger March 13th 2012, 8:52 pm

bigjohn2007 wrote:me and some buddy of mine would take shot but your to far away.not saying your not fast when u call out ky guys i hope u are very very fast.

He's alot faster than I have heard anyone else posting about on a SS 10.5 car.
bigblok2000ranger
bigblok2000ranger

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney March 13th 2012, 9:05 pm

no sissy tires needed !!!! - Page 2 Internet

no sissy tires needed !!!! - Page 2 Fault
Barney
Barney

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney March 13th 2012, 9:09 pm

bigblok2000ranger wrote:

Its the 8th wonder of the world, even he doesnt know how fast he really is. Shocked
Barney
Barney

Back to top Go down

Post  bigjohn2007 March 13th 2012, 9:12 pm

bigblok2000ranger wrote:

lol that like sb guy saying your motor bigger
bigjohn2007
bigjohn2007
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bigblok2000ranger March 13th 2012, 9:20 pm

Yeah maybe.
bigblok2000ranger
bigblok2000ranger

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird March 13th 2012, 9:27 pm

I wish the Easter Bunny would bring me a big ole Mr. Frosty bottle so I could go faster!!! Twisted Evil lol!
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bigblok2000ranger March 13th 2012, 9:29 pm

Going fast on nitrous is like getting laid with a hooker! Very Happy
bigblok2000ranger
bigblok2000ranger

Back to top Go down

Post  bigjohn2007 March 13th 2012, 9:33 pm

Barney wrote:
He is. Bring enough wallet and we'll put this show on the road. When he's done beating ya up, I'll pull the purple people pleaser out and show everyone how man size wheelies are done...BTW Here's a little secret Bruno's isn't from KY not that it matters, we're from Chicago and we ain't known for needle point.
he not but his motor is Smile
bigjohn2007
bigjohn2007
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 March 13th 2012, 9:36 pm

bigblok2000ranger wrote:Going fast on nitrous is like getting laid with a hooker! Very Happy

hookers will do shit others wont...............not that I would know lol.
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  Oakley Motorsports March 13th 2012, 9:39 pm

yellowhorse7 wrote:Wow, the skin is a bit thin around here. I'm a racer and I call people out. It's that simple. Don't like it, then grab a lane and try to shut me up. Until then, grow a set.

TO PHILLIP OAKLEY......I'VE NEVER ONCE THREATENED ANYONE HERE. NOT YOU, LEM, BRUNO....NO ONE. I DO NOT EXPECT TO BE THREATENED BY YOU. You want to do something in a race car, fine. Build a door car and let me know. Win, lose or draw I'll be there to race

I guess Ive been called out then. No threats here. Dont like how you refer to the Ky bunch all the time. Try to be professional to you and jason. Didnt work. You guys are two low lifes that try to belittle people and intimidate them. Jealousy is a bitch and you got a hole big case of it. I can promise you that your steal headed engine may run well and that is great but you will not outrun anything out of my shop period.

Barney Ive done bigger wheelies in a dragster. Not impressed. I will be at the Divisional in Joliet,IL June 8th through the 10th. Maybe you guys can stop by and we will go have a steak and Discuss old times. Very Happy I will comment no more so load up on me and leave the old guys alone. Especially the ones from Ky. Very Happy

Oakley Motorsports
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bigjohn2007 March 13th 2012, 9:43 pm

Oakley Motorsports wrote:
yellowhorse7 wrote:Wow, the skin is a bit thin around here. I'm a racer and I call people out. It's that simple. Don't like it, then grab a lane and try to shut me up. Until then, grow a set.

I guess Ive been called out then. No threats here. Dont like how you refer to the Ky bunch all the time. Try to be professional to you and jason. Didnt work. You guys are two low lifes that try to belittle people and intimidate them. Jealousy is a bitch and you got a hole big case of it. period. I can promise you that your steal headed engine may run well and that is great but you will not outrun anything out of my shop

Barney Ive done bigger wheelies in a dragster. Not impressed. I will be at the Divisional in Joliet,IL June 8th through the 10th. Maybe you guys can stop by and we will go have a steak and Discuss old times. Very Happy I will comment no more so load up on me and leave the old guys alone. Especially the ones from Ky.

D that what i'm talking about gooooo Oakley
bigjohn2007
bigjohn2007
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno March 13th 2012, 10:40 pm

yellowhorse7 wrote:
bruno wrote:
yellowhorse7 wrote:amazing what boost controller can do....

little more then just a boost controller Wink

Sorry I forgot the 7531 piggybacked with a power grid. My point is that these turbo cars are easier (not easy) to make work on a little tire than a nitrous car. I actually Know more than you think about that car Wink

Speaking of nitrous, you coming up here so I can drag that over-priced, Kentucky built turd? I'll even give you the leave......

just remember , your the one talking/starting the shit ....never once have i talked shit to you or about you .

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney March 13th 2012, 10:51 pm

bruno wrote:
yellowhorse7 wrote:
bruno wrote:
yellowhorse7 wrote:amazing what boost controller can do....

little more then just a boost controller Wink

Sorry I forgot the 7531 piggybacked with a power grid. My point is that these turbo cars are easier (not easy) to make work on a little tire than a nitrous car. I actually Know more than you think about that car Wink

Speaking of nitrous, you coming up here so I can drag that over-priced, Kentucky built turd? I'll even give you the leave......

just remember , your the one talking/starting the shit ....never once have i talked shit to you or about you .
Just remember, it's talking shit, try and keep it in perspective.
Barney
Barney

Back to top Go down

Post  bigblok2000ranger March 13th 2012, 10:53 pm

We all need to find a nice nuetral track and have a baddest bbf shootout, one class for iron headed motors, one for aluminum headed under 550 cu.in. and under and another for 550-640ci. Doorslammers only! That would be interestin!
bigblok2000ranger
bigblok2000ranger

Back to top Go down

Post  Oakley Motorsports March 13th 2012, 10:58 pm

Cheyenne Stanley Oakley Motorsports powered dragster. Still can bracket race and win 60,000 dollars at the million. 632 c-head single carb on gas. 1 nitrous system. I think we can compete in the wheelie contest. Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXzu7B-midw&feature=player_detailpage

Oakley Motorsports
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR

Back to top Go down

Post  cool40 March 13th 2012, 11:04 pm

bigblok2000ranger wrote:We all need to find a nice nuetral track and have a baddest bbf shootout, one class for iron headed motors, one for aluminum headed under 550 cu.in. and under and another for 550-640ci. Doorslammers only! That would be interestin!
how about the all motor class ?
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney March 13th 2012, 11:06 pm

The lane change is a nice touch.
Barney
Barney

Back to top Go down

Post  yellowhorse7 March 13th 2012, 11:53 pm

I guess Ive been called out then. No threats here. Dont like how you refer to the Ky bunch all the time. Try to be professional to you and jason. Didnt work. You guys are two low lifes that try to belittle people and intimidate them. Jealousy is a bitch and you got a hole big case of it. I can promise you that your steal headed engine may run well and that is great but you will not outrun anything out of my shop period.

Barney Ive done bigger wheelies in a dragster. Not impressed. I will be at the Divisional in Joliet,IL June 8th through the 10th. Maybe you guys can stop by and we will go have a steak and Discuss old times. Very Happy I will comment no more so load up on me and leave the old guys alone. Especially the ones from Ky. Very Happy

Now we're low lifes. And apparently smack-talking and calling people out is belittling and intimidating. You ever once grudge raced in your time? And what exactly am I jealous of? Question Nonetheless, I really don't care what anyone thinks of me. As for that Joliet race....well....bracket racing is silly so I won't be there. As far as out-running anything out of your shop....I already said win or lose, at least I'm racing and at least I would have tried. Now if you'll excuse me I need to go and rebuild an old Quickfuel carb AGAIN

yellowhorse7
yellowhorse7

Back to top Go down

Post  bigblok2000ranger March 14th 2012, 8:44 am

cool40 wrote:
bigblok2000ranger wrote:We all need to find a nice nuetral track and have a baddest bbf shootout, one class for iron headed motors, one for aluminum headed under 550 cu.in. and under and another for 550-640ci. Doorslammers only! That would be interestin!
Ooops i guess i forgot to clarify that all classes are n/a!
bigblok2000ranger
bigblok2000ranger

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney March 14th 2012, 8:48 am

bigblok2000ranger wrote:
cool40 wrote:
Ooops i guess i forgot to clarify that all classes are n/a!
Never happen, at least not the ones that matter... Mad
Barney
Barney

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 March 14th 2012, 9:04 am

yellowhorse7 wrote:

Now we're low lifes. And apparently smack-talking and calling people out is belittling and intimidating. You ever once grudge raced in your time? And what exactly am I jealous of? Question Nonetheless, I really don't care what anyone thinks of me. As for that Joliet race....well....bracket racing is silly so I won't be there. As far as out-running anything out of your shop....I already said win or lose, at least I'm racing and at least I would have tried. Now if you'll excuse me I need to go and rebuild an old Quickfuel carb AGAIN

I know of an Old Farmer in Kentucky that might want a piece of that Green Weinie........ I'd say you'd probably have to make it worth his while, he's not used to drivin' real far..... Its got doors...... Phillip knows him.... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next