BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

no sissy tires needed !!!!

+19
IDT-572
jm
stanggt
John Myrick
kjett
cool40
bigjohn2007
56Tbird
richter69
bigblok2000ranger
Oakley Motorsports
69F100
DILLIGASDAVE
Barney
yellowhorse7
scottke
whitefield
dfree383
bruno
23 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

no sissy tires needed !!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: no sissy tires needed !!!!

Post  kjett March 14th 2012, 2:12 pm

Barney wrote:
kjett wrote:Guess you don't realize that even on 39" tall tires the top of my cab is still 5'9" off the ground. With the little street tires, the top of the cab is much lower than a stock 2wd ranger. Just becasue I'm set up for mud don't mean I'm not running a full drag car suspension....
Ok. Bring your wallet and your 5'9" carb height and bad ass drag suspension on out, I'll be easy to find, just look for the obviously under engineered 25.5 purple junk. I'll be more than happy to run away from that thing like its tied to a stump. Fact you can't hang with me and it's silly for you to try, but your right I must not realize how truly awesome your iron headed ranger is, I mean how could I I'm a Chicago bitch? Just bring my money and get to practicing on that pro tree you'll have a blast.

Yep, you got me, you have THE FASTEST car on the planet, or so you think. Rolling Eyes Keep on living the dream Obama boy...
kjett
kjett

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 March 14th 2012, 2:21 pm

He called you "Obama Boy"...... lol! lol! lol!
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney March 14th 2012, 2:30 pm

kjett wrote:
Barney wrote:
kjett wrote:Guess you don't realize that even on 39" tall tires the top of my cab is still 5'9" off the ground. With the little street tires, the top of the cab is much lower than a stock 2wd ranger. Just becasue I'm set up for mud don't mean I'm not running a full drag car suspension....
Ok. Bring your wallet and your 5'9" carb height and bad ass drag suspension on out, I'll be easy to find, just look for the obviously under engineered 25.5 purple junk. I'll be more than happy to run away from that thing like its tied to a stump. Fact you can't hang with me and it's silly for you to try, but your right I must not realize how truly awesome your iron headed ranger is, I mean how could I I'm a Chicago bitch? Just bring my money and get to practicing on that pro tree you'll have a blast.

Yep, you got me, you have THE FASTEST car on the planet, or so you think. Rolling Eyes Keep on living the dream Obama boy...
No where near the fastest, just faster than you, and that's all I have to be, leave our poor underachieving President out of it.
Barney
Barney

http://www.hdraracingseries.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 March 14th 2012, 2:31 pm

Barney wrote:
kjett wrote:And besides, this truck HAS been on pavement. Had a co-worker talk trash that his rustang was bad shit. Too bad his little Cobra couln't hang with me in the 1/4. Don't let the mud and dented body fool ya....
I'm sure that thing will sprout wings and fly, I'll extend you the same offer off the trailer, I'm sure it will take all three guns and I'll still be looking at the back of that flying truck. Wink

I got a better idea..... How about you put some paddle tires on Barney the purple dinosaur and run Karl for a $1g.... I'll put up the money for him and you bring your junk out for a little a 300' pass....... pirat
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  yellowhorse7 March 14th 2012, 2:34 pm

dfree383 wrote:
Barney wrote:
kjett wrote:And besides, this truck HAS been on pavement. Had a co-worker talk trash that his rustang was bad shit. Too bad his little Cobra couln't hang with me in the 1/4. Don't let the mud and dented body fool ya....
I'm sure that thing will sprout wings and fly, I'll extend you the same offer off the trailer, I'm sure it will take all three guns and I'll still be looking at the back of that flying truck. Wink

I got a better idea..... How about you put some paddle tires on Barney the purple dinosaur and run Karl for a $1g.... I'll put up the money for him and you bring your junk out for a little a 300' pass....... pirat

You must be the biggest retard on the planet if you think this is even near a possibility. We drag race, on pavement. The other guy races in mud. HE offered to convert his ride inorder to run on pavment. We aren't changing a thing. You know where to find us Basketball
yellowhorse7
yellowhorse7

Back to top Go down

Post  yellowhorse7 March 14th 2012, 2:35 pm

kjett wrote:
Barney wrote:

And why are you even involved? This here is the educated grown folks thread. Now go to the barn and kiss ur sister Laughing
yellowhorse7
yellowhorse7

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney March 14th 2012, 2:36 pm

dfree383 wrote:
Barney wrote:

No way I know when I'm outclassed, I just cleaned it all up from painting it, I think the mud would make me go into cardiac arrest. I don't even use 4wd in my excursion because I hate getting it dirty, I know it's probly OCD.
Barney
Barney

Back to top Go down

Post  kjett March 14th 2012, 2:36 pm

I was hoping they would put an 1/8th sand track right next to the pavement track at the event in June just so I could line up next to them and run the truck as it's configured, me on the sand and someone on pavement. I got enough!
kjett
kjett

Back to top Go down

Post  kjett March 14th 2012, 2:38 pm

yellowhorse7 wrote:
kjett wrote:
Barney wrote:

And why are you even involved? This here is the educated grown folks thread. Now go to the barn and kiss ur sister Laughing

It's a southern thing, you Obama boys wouldn't undertand. Rolling Eyes
kjett
kjett

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 March 14th 2012, 2:39 pm

yellowhorse7 wrote:
dfree383 wrote:
Barney wrote:

You must be the biggest retard on the planet if you think this is even near a possibility. We drag race, on pavement. The other guy races in mud. HE offered to convert his ride inorder to run on pavment. We aren't changing a thing. You know where to find us Basketball

Hell you Chi town boys afraid of a little dirt? I'd bet he would even give it a go on sand or light mud, he's not even mean enough to expect you fine upstanding grudge racers to get your shiny cars dirty in a deep pit!
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  kjett March 14th 2012, 2:42 pm

dfree383 wrote:Hell you Chi town boys afraid of a little dirt? I'd bet he would even give it a go on sand or light mud, he's not even mean enough to expect you fine upstanding grudge racers to get your shiny cars dirty in a deep pit!

Beanfield races are good with me too. Don't need to have 18-22" deep mud to be fast. Wink
kjett
kjett

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney March 14th 2012, 2:42 pm

yellowhorse7 wrote:
kjett wrote:
Barney wrote:

Don't you be coming in here messing up my action. Wink
Barney
Barney

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney March 14th 2012, 2:44 pm

dfree383 wrote:
yellowhorse7 wrote:
dfree383 wrote:
Barney wrote:

Hell you Chi town boys afraid of a little dirt? I'd bet he would even give it a go on sand or light mud, he's not even mean enough to expect you fine upstanding grudge racers to get your shiny cars dirty in a deep pit!
Yes, dirt scares me I've spent my whole life in a crusade to banish it...And sand is even worse, when driven by a wind it not only can be painful, it also wreaks havoc on my finely exfoliated pores.

Last edited by Barney on March 14th 2012, 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Barney
Barney

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 March 14th 2012, 2:47 pm

kjett wrote:
dfree383 wrote:Hell you Chi town boys afraid of a little dirt? I'd bet he would even give it a go on sand or light mud, he's not even mean enough to expect you fine upstanding grudge racers to get your shiny cars dirty in a deep pit!

Beanfield races are good with me too. Don't need to have 18-22" deep mud to be fast. Wink

That's meeting them half way right? That's pinks pussy racing? lol!
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  kjett March 14th 2012, 2:48 pm

Can you make your junk float on 18" deep sand? If it were fast enough it could like this:

https://s1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb331/old_blue1/?action=view&current=Karl9-10-11.mp4
kjett
kjett

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney March 14th 2012, 2:52 pm

dfree383 wrote:
kjett wrote:

That's meeting them
half way right? That's pinks pussy racing? lol!
We're not talking about beanpole racing, or who can clime the pole fastest in gym class, we're talking about drag racing, and money, bring some and know a little about the other and I will be happy to properly educate you in the art of losing the previous. Call it pink pussy all you want, I call it green and at the end of the day I GUARANTEE you will be missing some.
Barney
Barney

Back to top Go down

Post  kjett March 14th 2012, 2:55 pm

Beanfield as in sand drags you douche. I ain't scared of your junk, just run it heads up. No lengths either, side by side, run what ya brung and hope you brung enough! We'll leave the pole climbing to y'all nut swinggers up there...
kjett
kjett

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney March 14th 2012, 3:04 pm

kjett wrote:Beanfield as in sand drags you douche. I ain't scared of your junk, just run it heads up. No lengths either, side by side, run what ya brung and hope you brung enough! We'll leave the pole climbing to y'all nut swinggers up there...
Listen clown, nut swinger are you kidding who invited you and your dirty dented up POS into this grown up non hillbilly conversation. Bring that junk, BRING MY MONEY, and you got a heads up race how much more simple can I make it, I don't speak inbred so you might have to have someone translate it for you. However now I won't open my trailer door for less than 1k so sell a couple sheep and get to saving. I don't need or want for you to be scared, i just need for you to make a bad decision.
Barney
Barney

Back to top Go down

Post  kjett March 14th 2012, 3:12 pm

Why would i sell sheep? You looking for another girlfriend or something? Oh, wait, forgot that you 2 homo's are too busy shafting each other up there.

No bad decision on my part. Seems you 2 think that only you have fast cars, guess you don't realize there are many more out here that will put you in your place...
kjett
kjett

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney March 14th 2012, 3:13 pm

kjett wrote:Can you make your junk float on 18" deep sand? If it were fast enough it could like this:

https://s1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb331/old_blue1/?action=view&current=Karl9-10-11.mp4
Wow that's a neat trick. I'm so impressed with the saws all engineering.
Barney
Barney

Back to top Go down

Post  kjett March 14th 2012, 3:15 pm

never said it was pretty. Pretty is for the bitches that afraid to get dirty. Oh, wait, you already said you don't like dirt. Guess you don't want to chip a nail Laughing
kjett
kjett

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney March 14th 2012, 3:15 pm

kjett wrote:Why would i sell sheep? You looking for another girlfriend or something? Oh, wait, forgot that you 2 homo's are too busy shafting each other up there.

No bad decision on my part. Seems you 2 think that only you have fast cars, guess you don't realize there are many more out here that will put you in your place...
I'm convinced there is, and someday it will happen just not today, but here's your chance, get out your piggy bank start counting you change and stop by coinstar I prefer large bills.
Barney
Barney

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney March 14th 2012, 3:18 pm

kjett wrote:never said it was pretty. Pretty is for the bitches that afraid to get dirty. Oh, wait, you already said you don't like dirt. Guess you don't want to chip a nail Laughing
I don't need to get dirty that's what I pay people like you for. Your so proud you don't even know people like me buy sell and trade people like you.
Barney
Barney

Back to top Go down

Post  John Myrick March 14th 2012, 4:31 pm

This is some funny shyt Razz Razz Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
John Myrick
John Myrick
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney March 14th 2012, 4:37 pm

John Myrick wrote:This is some funny shyt Razz Razz Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Don't forget to tip your waitress I'll be here all week...
Barney
Barney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next