BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

no sissy tires needed !!!!

+19
IDT-572
jm
stanggt
John Myrick
kjett
cool40
bigjohn2007
56Tbird
richter69
bigblok2000ranger
Oakley Motorsports
69F100
DILLIGASDAVE
Barney
yellowhorse7
scottke
whitefield
dfree383
bruno
23 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

no sissy tires needed !!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: no sissy tires needed !!!!

Post  Barney March 14th 2012, 9:07 am

I wonder who that would be?... I'm pretty certain it doesn't have iron heads and a stock crank, stock block, stock suspension, but whatever.
Barney
Barney

http://www.hdraracingseries.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 March 14th 2012, 9:12 am

Barney wrote:I wonder who that would be?... I'm pretty certain it doesn't have iron heads and a stock crank, stock block, stock suspension, but whatever.

I didn't know that was a requirement for grudge racing......... Basketball I was always under the idea that Bring what you got.... and hope you got enough????
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno March 14th 2012, 9:40 am

Barney wrote:I wonder who that would be?... I'm pretty certain it doesn't have iron heads and a stock crank, stock block, stock suspension, but whatever.

know there are stips ...... lmfao ....... silent

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 March 14th 2012, 10:03 am

Start it and do a burnout.
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney March 14th 2012, 10:13 am

bruno wrote:

know there are stips ...... lmfao ....... silent

Did I say that, I said, but whatever. Win or lose we grab lanes, lots of times the faster car doesn't win. Beating cars you shouldn't feels better anyway.
Barney
Barney

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney March 14th 2012, 10:17 am

dfree383 wrote:

I didn't know that was a requirement for grudge racing......... Basketball I was always under the idea that Bring what you got.... and hope you got enough????
Then you haven't grudge raced much. There's always negotiations. Pro mods don't go heads up with stock suspension cars, just like funny cars don't race super stocks in the NHRA.
Barney
Barney

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 March 14th 2012, 10:52 am

Barney wrote:
dfree383 wrote:

Then you haven't grudge raced much. There's always negotiations. Pro mods don't go heads up with stock suspension cars, just like funny cars don't race super stocks in the NHRA.

Ohhhh I get it now....... You want to play "Pinks Pussy Racing"........ Step aside son, let the man go thru...... Sleep
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney March 14th 2012, 10:55 am

No, but it's not a charity, I'll gamble, but if I'm racing John Force he's giving me some land. You obviously have no clue, stick to bracket racing, and dynos if you think ALL grudge racing is heads up no strips, run whatcha brung. It's not for you and that's OK.
Barney
Barney

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney March 14th 2012, 10:57 am

dfree383 wrote:
Barney wrote:
dfree383 wrote:

Ohhhh I get it now....... You want to play "Pinks Pussy Racing"........ Step aside son, let the man go thru...... Sleep
I'd do you no stops, heads up pro tree is that simple enough for you?
Barney
Barney

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 March 14th 2012, 12:23 pm

Barney wrote:
dfree383 wrote:
Barney wrote:
dfree383 wrote:

You sure? I can bring what ever toy I want?
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney March 14th 2012, 12:43 pm

dfree383 wrote:
Barney wrote:
dfree383 wrote:
Barney wrote:
dfree383 wrote:

You sure? I can bring what ever toy I want?
If its a car that sits even relatively similar to mine and you own it, drive it, and clean it you gotta lane. If you show up with a jet car we're probly gonna have to do some talking. Are you sure? You have the time to dedicate to that kind of race, that your obviously not very familiar with. This isn't romper room.
Barney
Barney

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 March 14th 2012, 12:47 pm

What's it cost a guy for this opertunity? I don't want to be a cheap date....
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney March 14th 2012, 12:49 pm

dfree383 wrote:What's it cost a guy for this opertunity? I don't want to be a cheap date....
1k or so.You tel me where when and what.
Barney
Barney

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 March 14th 2012, 1:04 pm

Barney wrote:
dfree383 wrote:What's it cost a guy for this opertunity? I don't want to be a cheap date....
1k or so.You tel me where when and what.

That's pretty rich for a poor guy like me..... I'll have to consult the boss.... sunny
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney March 14th 2012, 1:08 pm

You come to me( Illinois) for you I'll do it for $500 off the trailer.
Barney
Barney

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 March 14th 2012, 1:12 pm

You should come down south....... Your gonna take my money right? Hell you might as well spend it on gas.
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  kjett March 14th 2012, 1:14 pm

Dave, wanna borrow a little iron headed ranger to keep the stips out of the game. Wouldn't take much to change it from flying in the mud to burning up the pavement Wink
kjett
kjett

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney March 14th 2012, 1:25 pm

kjett wrote:Dave, wanna borrow a little iron headed ranger to keep the stips out of the game. Wouldn't take much to change it from flying in the mud to burning up the pavement Wink
Yep good idea. Take up a collection we can do it at Eric's race. The track will be good and it's later in the year so you'll have plenty of time to hatch a plan how to deal with this unimpressive purple junk, I'm fairly certain this new combo will be even less impressive than the old one, you got it covered. I don't want anyone upset just be sure your ready to take that leap your stepping into a different world, it's kinda like a housewife becoming a prostitute, sure she's had sex, but this isn't the same. If it doesn't seem right you can always just say no thanks.
Barney
Barney

Back to top Go down

Post  kjett March 14th 2012, 1:28 pm

Hell, I KNOW Dave has a car to handle it. I was just volunteering the use of my ranger so y'all Chicago bitches can't cry and ask for distance when he brings his car up. Figured my little iron headed motor would make you feel better until he waxes that ass with it! Cool And who says this is my 1st step into the pavement world? Wink

Last edited by kjett on March 14th 2012, 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
kjett
kjett

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 March 14th 2012, 1:29 pm

I'll check the body shop on this rotation to see if my junk is back together yet. It needed a few repairs and updates......
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  kjett March 14th 2012, 1:32 pm

And besides, this truck HAS been on pavement. Had a co-worker talk trash that his rustang was bad shit. Too bad his little Cobra couln't hang with me in the 1/4. Don't let the mud and dented body fool ya....
kjett
kjett

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney March 14th 2012, 1:38 pm

kjett wrote:And besides, this truck HAS been on pavement. Had a co-worker talk trash that his rustang was bad shit. Too bad his little Cobra couln't hang with me in the 1/4. Don't let the mud and dented body fool ya....
I'm sure that thing will sprout wings and fly, I'll extend you the same offer off the trailer, I'm sure it will take all three guns and I'll still be looking at the back of that flying truck. Wink
Barney
Barney

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney March 14th 2012, 1:44 pm

kjett wrote:Hell, I KNOW Dave has a car to handle it. I was just volunteering the use of my ranger so y'all Chicago bitches can't cry and ask for distance when he brings his car up. Figured my little iron headed motor would make you feel better until he waxes that ass with it! Cool And who says this is my 1st step into the pavement world? Wink
I'm quaking in my perverbial boots, it will real interesting seeing how that thing handles at 170+ it seems so aero. You can let me know how my chute embroidery looks. I'm sure Dave's car can handle it too. I'm convinced I'll never know what happened, I'm new to this you know.
Barney
Barney

Back to top Go down

Post  kjett March 14th 2012, 1:50 pm

Guess you don't realize that even on 39" tall tires the top of my cab is still 5'9" off the ground. With the little street tires, the top of the cab is much lower than a stock 2wd ranger. Just becasue I'm set up for mud don't mean I'm not running a full drag car suspension....
kjett
kjett

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney March 14th 2012, 2:00 pm

kjett wrote:Guess you don't realize that even on 39" tall tires the top of my cab is still 5'9" off the ground. With the little street tires, the top of the cab is much lower than a stock 2wd ranger. Just becasue I'm set up for mud don't mean I'm not running a full drag car suspension....
Ok. Bring your wallet and your 5'9" carb height and bad ass drag suspension on out, I'll be easy to find, just look for the obviously under engineered 25.5 purple junk. I'll be more than happy to run away from that thing like its tied to a stump. Fact you can't hang with me and it's silly for you to try, but your right I must not realize how truly awesome your iron headed ranger is, I mean how could I I'm a Chicago bitch? Just bring my money and get to practicing on that pro tree you'll have a blast.
Barney
Barney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next