BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragster guys.... I need opinions on a trailer

+11
Curt
QtrWarrior
Doug Rahn
David Cole
powerstrokeace
342g
dadof384k
69F100
BigDave65
dfree383
jbozzelle
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Dragster guys.... I need opinions on a trailer - Page 2 Empty Re: Dragster guys.... I need opinions on a trailer

Post  RKUEGEL March 16th 2011, 10:51 am

Hi Damon.........

Thanks for the thought but I have already sold it....

Looking for ward to seeing everyone at the Bash! Cool

Robbie

RKUEGEL

Back to top Go down

Dragster guys.... I need opinions on a trailer - Page 2 Empty Re: Dragster guys.... I need opinions on a trailer

Post  D. Sea March 16th 2011, 11:49 am

RKUEGEL wrote:Hi Damon.........

Thanks for the thought but I have already sold it....

Looking for ward to seeing everyone at the Bash! Cool

Robbie

Anytime my friend Cool
D. Sea
D. Sea

Back to top Go down

Post  jbozzelle March 16th 2011, 12:14 pm

For the guys with dragsters. What do you have for a beavertail? How long? Or just a flat floor?

jbozzelle

Back to top Go down

Post  jasonf March 16th 2011, 12:20 pm

Mine doesn't have a beaver tail but it has a double door (extension thingy) that extends the length of the door to help with the dragsters.

Dragster guys.... I need opinions on a trailer - Page 2 P1050239
jasonf
jasonf
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  jbozzelle March 16th 2011, 2:32 pm

Jason,

It has a beavertail. The angle in the floor right inside the door is it. Sometimes they call it a dovetail. What brand trailer is that again? Do you remember if that dragster that was in it had trouble getting out?

jbozzelle

Back to top Go down

Post  jasonf March 16th 2011, 4:21 pm

jbozzelle wrote:Jason,

It has a beavertail. The angle in the floor right inside the door is it. Sometimes they call it a dovetail. What brand trailer is that again? Do you remember if that dragster that was in it had trouble getting out?

Damn Jon you know more about my trailer then I do. Sorry about that. When I think beaver tail I think of industrial trailers for loading Cats etc. As far as the dragster we just rolled it out the back, it never drug on anything. Brian (at FB) said that was the reason for the door extension.

My trailer is a Haulmark. I think the Continental Cargo trailers look nicer though.

Give Brian a call @ 904.371.9791. He was real helpful to me and he races dragsters so he can give you first hand advice on any questions you may have.
jasonf
jasonf
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2