BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what kind of hp gain

+8
the Coug
bbf-falcon
Nevs
rmcomprandy
c.evans
Curt
fatal addiction
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

what kind of hp gain - Page 2 Empty Re: what kind of hp gain

Post  rmcomprandy March 19th 2010, 11:52 pm

Nevs wrote:I've read Randys' statement several times and I'm at a loss as to why you're upset with it. Maybe he didn't sugar coat it, but he did speak the truth. Sorry you can't see it. Have a nice season.

I respect honesty whether TO me or FROM me; not mean and not "sugar coated" as you say. AND, I do speak to people standing right in front of me in exactly the same honest way. MEN can understand and others who can't respect being told "the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth", just want to fight all the time, lol.
POLITICAL CORRECTNESS will be the downfall of these United States of America.

rmcomprandy

http://www.rmcompetition.com

Back to top Go down

Post  138 March 20th 2010, 12:02 am

this guy sounds like the pro-comp belt drive guy on the old site (looks supersede function). who is a master welder/fabricator. so if it is..tell me did the e-bay belt drive leak yet... I could be wrong, but thinking I'm not.

Back to top Go down

Post  DanH March 20th 2010, 12:17 am

wasn't the question answerd with the first reply? bolt on the TR, then its known .

DanH

Back to top Go down

Post  fatal addiction March 20th 2010, 2:57 pm

the only reason i was asking is because i'm moving up to the next class this year and they allow 2 carbs and nos.
fatal addiction
fatal addiction

Back to top Go down

Post  BOSS 429 March 21st 2010, 12:37 am

the last c headed engine i switched went from about 930 to 1040, a cam switch would of made it better,it needed more cam
BOSS 429
BOSS 429

Back to top Go down

Post  torkair March 22nd 2010, 3:00 am

IMHO, a dyno tune is a MUST for these ALL RACE ENGINES. Gotta know where you're standing before you make your next move. It's possible that you could, in fact, loose power with the TR and dual quads when all you really needed was 2* more advance on the cam and some different jets. Dyno time is money well spent!!!
torkair
torkair

Back to top Go down

Post  the Coug March 22nd 2010, 5:57 am

Yeah and if you take it out to Arizona where that guy made 998hp with a 557 SCJ headed engine and a 1050 you could get more.... what kind of hp gain - Page 2 Icon_lol

sorry I had to do it.....

Randy
the Coug
the Coug

Back to top Go down

Post  DanH March 22nd 2010, 6:39 am

torkair wrote:IMHO, a dyno tune is a MUST for these ALL RACE ENGINES. Gotta know where you're standing before you make your next move. It's possible that you could, in fact, loose power with the TR and dual quads when all you really needed was 2* more advance on the cam and some different jets. Dyno time is money well spent!!!
op said this engine is his dad's and been run. know what that means ? been to the 1/4 mi. dyno / already has a base line . op just asking the norm. gain with two 1250's

DanH

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2