BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the Bracket Racers

+29
HorsinAround
D. Sea
valleydawg
kim
5pointslow
NOS42
70FB
Lem Evans
rmcomprandy
99zx9r
bigblok2000ranger
Larry T
maverick532
Curt
Dave C.
gmsmkr
cool40
bbf-falcon
richter69
YellowStangDuane
Barney
Dark Horse of Apocalypse
dfree383
bruno
dr's wife racing
maverick
KY JELLY
QtrWarrior
yellowhorse7
33 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

For the Bracket Racers - Page 6 Empty Re: For the Bracket Racers

Post  yellowhorse7 August 8th 2014, 3:20 pm

56Tbird wrote:I've won a lot of races and money over the years.Mostly bracket racing,but have  ran lots of different styles of drag racing. Who gives a shit what each other runs in!! We all do our own thing.I'll guarantee you I've ran with more fans in the stands than the biggest part of you.I like to watch all forms of drag racing. Most people who don't like brackets are not in tune with what is actually going on .I love watching a big spot in a race and someone running another down,love doing it too. You heads up guys talk about making so much money on one pass...I'll bet none of you pay your way doing it??I paid my way bracket racing for years.I like to make passes when I drag my stuff to a track.! pass is not enough to fulfill my desire!! Most who don't like brackets ,just can't drive and get tired of getting their ass kicked weekend after weekend. I can understand them not liking it...I like running those guys too  Twisted Evil Everyone just needs to have fun with their hotrods,hell Rick even turned his into a showcar after he quit racing  affraid cheers king 

Wow....all I said was that I thought it was silly. And then I said do what you like. Now I can't drive, don't pay my own way, and am apparently out of tune. Oh bother......
yellowhorse7
yellowhorse7

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon August 8th 2014, 3:25 pm

hell Rick even turned his into a showcar after he quit racing     .

Rub it in,you lil short legged,mullit headed prick  Evil or Very Mad   Laughing Laughing

That goes for you too,Davey boy. drunken Now get me a beer Bitch Laughing 

Last edited by bbf-falcon on August 9th 2014, 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  HorsinAround August 8th 2014, 4:15 pm

Rick quit racing??? Shocked Now I know why they say race participation is declining. With Rick out, why bother.. Laughing 
HorsinAround
HorsinAround

http://www.frontpagefab.com

Back to top Go down

Post  maverick August 8th 2014, 4:43 pm

dr's wife racing wrote:Dan is tough to beat. he is a gifted racer no matter what car or type of racing he does.

56Tbird wrote:I just get lucky now and then Ward..... Very Happy king 

Most days, a guy makes his own luck. Just take a bow, Dan. Wink 
maverick
maverick
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon August 8th 2014, 9:03 pm

HorsinAround wrote:Rick quit racing??? Shocked Now I know why they say race participation is declining. With Rick out, why bother.. Laughing 

I haven't quit,i'm just letting everyone get a breather. Razz drunken 

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney August 9th 2014, 3:02 pm

yellowhorse7 wrote:
56Tbird wrote:I've won a lot of races and money over the years.Mostly bracket racing,but have  ran lots of different styles of drag racing. Who gives a shit what each other runs in!! We all do our own thing.I'll guarantee you I've ran with more fans in the stands than the biggest part of you.I like to watch all forms of drag racing. Most people who don't like brackets are not in tune with what is actually going on .I love watching a big spot in a race and someone running another down,love doing it too. You heads up guys talk about making so much money on one pass...I'll bet none of you pay your way doing it??I paid my way bracket racing for years.I like to make passes when I drag my stuff to a track.! pass is not enough to fulfill my desire!! Most who don't like brackets ,just can't drive and get tired of getting their ass kicked weekend after weekend. I can understand them not liking it...I like running those guys too  Twisted Evil Everyone just needs to have fun with their hotrods,hell Rick even turned his into a showcar after he quit racing  affraid cheers king 

Wow....all I said was that I thought it was silly. And then I said do what you like. Now I can't drive, don't pay my own way, and am apparently out of tune. Oh bother......
Nope . You cant drive . If you dont bracket race u aint shit.
Barney
Barney

http://www.hdraracingseries.com

Back to top Go down

Post  cool40 August 9th 2014, 5:27 pm

Sad 
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  dave d August 9th 2014, 6:36 pm

cheers 
Well said and the last part is FUNNY as Shit   Razz cheers Rick has a show car
dave d
dave d

Back to top Go down

Post  sg86coupe August 9th 2014, 8:41 pm

I don't understand if you don't like it (Bracket Racing) don't do it, stay away from it. I use this advice on many subjects I don't care for including stiring the pot just to piss other people off.

sg86coupe

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon August 9th 2014, 9:14 pm

Be quiet Davey boy,and get me a beer bitch Laughing 

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  dave d August 10th 2014, 6:37 am

Your legs ain't broke- get your own damn beer
dave d
dave d